BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Well to answer Twin pop - I was curious about Impervious and wanted a statement to work on - seems like I am on my own, well maybe Neptune agreed - but now you have revealed a lot about your self instead TP - thanks

We missed a chance to do RT another time - andr to find out about some one else. We could still have switched to RT.. in favor of him going btw

We found out more with the voting band wagon - good luck in your next game RT .. that is if no one else wants to change and get some debate in here (not enough time?)- well wait till next vote/bandwagon to check out Impervious.. :)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also agree with Andromeda that there is something either illogical or fishy about GC's posts. His latest post "Sorry RT, but I should join the bandwagon too, I guess" doesn't help alleviate my concern.

As I said I was just kidding CPB. But I know it's quite dangerous in Mafia games, so I will stop that. :P

As to my sorry to RT, it was just a show of ethical professionalism between mafia colleagues. He's going to die and I just wanted him to know it was just a part of the game. And anyway if I was on RT's side, i.e. an organization member, I could have apologized to him through BTSC.

As I said I was just kidding CPB. But I know it's quite dangerous in Mafia games, so I will stop that. :P

As to my sorry to RT, it was just a show of ethical professionalism between mafia colleagues. He's going to die and I just wanted him to know it was just a part of the game. And anyway if I was on RT's side, i.e. an organization member, I could have apologized to him through BTSC.

Well... you could have apologize to him through BTSC and then add an apology in the post so no one would suspect?? :P

I love it when you refer to me as CPB :)

1. Kathleen - voting for Foxtacy

2. dms172 - voting for RainThinker

3. RainThinker- voting for Foxtacy

4. Firebird766 - voting for RainThinker

5. grey cells - voting for RainThinker

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger - voting for RainThinker

8. FIF - voting for RainThinker

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - voting for RainThinker

11. A. Person - voting for RainThinker

12. Impervious - voting for RainThinker

13. Limeliam voting for Impervious

14. Twin Pop - voting for RainThinker

15. twin_bro - voting for RainThinker

16. Neptune - voting for Impervious

17. LIS - voting for Impervious

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person - voting for RainThinker

20. Riranor - voting for RainThinker

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda - voting for RainThinker

Sorry Impervious I don't have a good feeling about RainThinker <_<

Edited by limeliam

1. Kathleen - voting for Foxtacy

2. dms172 - voting for RainThinker

3. RainThinker- voting for Foxtacy

4. Firebird766 - voting for RainThinker

5. grey cells - voting for RainThinker

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger - voting for RainThinker

8. FIF - voting for RainThinker

10. SomeGuy - voting for RainThinker

11. A. Person - voting for RainThinker

12. Impervious - voting for RainThinker

13. Limeliam voting for Impervious

14. Twin Pop - voting for RainThinker

15. twin_bro - voting for RainThinker

16. Neptune - voting for Impervious

17. LIS - voting for Impervious

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord) (omg, poor brother T_T)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person - voting for RainThinker

20. Riranor - voting for RainThinker

21. Foxtacy - voting for RainThinker

22. Andromeda - voting for RainThinker

i guess kat and Rainthinker are same team (but why me? T_T lol).

Well to answer Twin pop - I was curious about Impervious and wanted a statement to work on - seems like I am on my own, well maybe Neptune agreed - but now you have revealed a lot about your self instead TP - thanks

We missed a chance to do RT another time - andr to find out about some one else. We could still have switched to RT.. in favor of him going btw

We found out more with the voting band wagon - good luck in your next game RT .. that is if no one else wants to change and get some debate in here (not enough time?)- well wait till next vote/bandwagon to check out Impervious.. :)

I was planning to do something along that myself, but my family kindly informed me that I'll be deprived of internet connection through the whole last night (silly family gatherings...I don't even know half of those people :P ), so I threw in my vote in the precious 3 minutes I had between school and driving to gathering place. As for suspicions on Impervious and everyone else, I shall hold onto them until the day post.

Sparanda said he won't be playing anymore, so I guess we have all the votes in.

PM did you find a replacement for Sparanda?? :)

Or since everyone has a BTSC at least with someone maybe those, or that person who could communicate with him could execute his actions so you wouldn't have to go looking for a player! ;)

As I expected...The backup that signed up (Marioman9) is not answering my PM and hasn't been on since the 5th...So I have to find another replacement.

Note to self: Don't accept newbie replacements <_<

As I expected...The backup that signed up (Marioman9) is not answering my PM and hasn't been on since the 5th...So I have to find another replacement.

Note to self: Don't accept newbie replacements <_<

Hey, don't be mean to newbies! We were all newbies once <_< *would insert something like "pokes PM with conveniently-located sharp pencil" here, but I think he'll "accidentally" kill me in a night post* :P

So, are we going to wait for a backup to take Sparanda's place before the day can end?

Sorry Impervious I don't have a good feeling about RainThinker <_<
... Sorry Impervious - declaring sides Lime ? Looks like we all have that 'feeling'

worth noting that remark.

And why you - he thinks your bad I guess? Though you seriously cant be worried.

Replacement required for Sparanda - come on

Maybe...in that case, we really shouldn't be lynching a goodie o.O I think it's just his attempt to save his a**, by agreeing with someone, hoping the votes will shift. I really don't know who Foxtacy OR Rainthinker are...I just hope Rainthinker is on the good side...or else we're royally messed up...o.O

<(^-^)>

Maybe...in that case, we really shouldn't be lynching a goodie o.O I think it's just his attempt to save his a**, by agreeing with someone, hoping the votes will shift. I really don't know who Foxtacy OR Rainthinker are...I just hope Rainthinker is on the good side...or else we're royally messed up...o.O

<(^-^)>

true...but that also means that AP lied, meaning that she's probably trying to protect RT's identity (since I didn't see any roles related to fake ID), meaning that the goodie killing roles have a target :D (another run-on sentence).

Day 1 – Requiem

As the sun rose on the next day, everyone was mysteriously teleported to the main square of Radiant Garden.

Several cries of “What’s going on” came from the crowd.

“It’s another side effect of the spell,” came a strange unknown voice from nowhere, though, it was really a member of the darkness throwing and manipulating their voice to that no one could tell who or where it was coming from. “Though it only occurs when Kingdom Hearts is not claimed immediately upon creation. Since it was found that the worlds would meld upon creation, the spell’s creator knew that a fight for control would commence and this was the way to narrow down the competition. Each day we are to vote for someone to get rid of and each day someone will be struck down by the spell until someone claims Kingdom Hearts.”

After hearing the explanation, everyone began to look around suspiciously. Grey cells was the first to speak up. “Well since A. Person learned who Demyx was last night, I think she should tell us who it is, and until she does, I’m voting for her.”

A. Person came forward pointed at RainThinker, “Him! He’s Demyx!”

Almost everyone’s attention immediately set on RainThinker.

“I…Uhh…Well…I would tell you who I am to save myself, but I don’t want to let the enemies know who I am.”

No one seemed to believe him as no one changed their votes.

A few other spoke up against Impervious and Foxtacy, however, their words fell on deaf ears as those that had already locked on RainThinker weren’t wavering.

RainThinker started to get really worried as no one was changing their votes. Seeing that the votes weren’t changing, RainThinker quickly pulled out a sitar. “Fine, if I’m going to go down, I’ll take as many of you down as I can first!”

Many people pulled out their weapons now that RainThinker revealed that he really was Demyx. Demyx played a few notes on his sitar that would normally summon his water creatures but nothing happened. He played the notes again but still nothing. It had already begun, the spell was taking effect and locked down Demyx’s power. Suddenly, the sky darkened and the wind began to blow wildly. Everyone looked around wondering what was going on, when, without warning, a bolt struck Demyx. He fell to the ground and his body faded away.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

10. SomeGuy

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1: The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Peace*out will be replacing Sparanda.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. peace*out

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

10. SomeGuy

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Oh and before I forget. Leniency for getting night actions in is gone. I need the night actions in within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in a loss of a defense and you will do nothing for that night.

LIGHT MEMBERS: IMPORTANT

Hi Friends! We are the only group who do not have BTSC as a whole. So please bear with me and let me co-ordinate the activities for tonight. I assure you this is the best course of action.

King Mickey, defend yourself tonight, as I am sure someone's going to attack you.

Roxas attack Neptune. It's very important, so please attack him.

Kairi save FIF. Now FIF you need not fear for your safety.

Namine save me(GC). It's part of a plan, so don't disappoint me.

Sora attack A.Person. Again it's part of the plan, so please go ahead.

Donald, Goofy, Riku and Cloud: Defend tonight. That's the best course of action, so defend tonight and we will live to see another day.

Please follow these actions tonight and we will survive with minimum dead, ideally 0 dead on our side.

GC - Organizing things

Just wondering why you left out peace/Sparanda.. Organisation III if I am reading the night post properly

and asked for defence from Namine when they have BTSC with Roxas - leaving Roxas exposed ...

If you are organizing (III) GC then you have mucked up I think. A gooddy who has bad ideas or a baddie with bad ideas

Mwahahaha!! You may have lynched me, but another has taken my place!

You little innocents shall never win!!! [/evilness]

Good luck everyone ;)

*A bolt of lightning strikes near RainThinker* Ghost posts are to be off topic. Any other on-topic or revealing ghost posts, by anyone, will be severely dealt with. Do not think just because you are dead that you are safe.

*A bolt of lightning strikes near RainThinker* Ghost posts are to be off topic. Any other on-topic or revealing ghost posts, by anyone, will be severely dealt with. Do not think just because you are dead that you are safe.

you tell them marth!

does him say i'm he's evil really matter? we'll all know his role.