BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Ah, but you'd have friends in the Mafiaholics group...just ask Y-San and Brandonb about it :) Ok, but no more offtopicness...we'll get locked before the night post goes up...-_-

<(^-^)>

Oh yes, that would be very bad.... speaking of which where is that night post off hiding?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he's still waiting for a couple PMs (no pun intended)

That and with as many players and actions happening, I'm sure the night post will be fairly long, thus requiring more time.

Night 1 – The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins

Maleficent decided to attack. “If those idiots can’t keep themselves from getting killed then I have no use for them…”

She looked around trying to find her target for the night. “Ah…There you are, Silverheart…” Maleficent raised her staff in the air and before Silverheart even knew that Maleficent was there, she was stuck down by a strong blast of dark energy. “Well…That’s one less thing for me to worry about.”

---------------

FIF walked along through the Radiant Garden market area as he suddenly heard a sound behind him and drew out his weapon. He looked around for any other signs of movement. Just as he thought that everything was clear, Donald jumped out in front of him and began to shoot a rapid fire of Blizzard spells at him. FIF brought his weapon up and defended the attack easily. As Donald continued to pound FIF with Blizzard, he called out, “NOW GOOFY!” It was a trap. Goofy dropped in behind FIF and threw his shield at FIF and knocked him out. With FIF unconscious, Donald shot a blast of Thunder at FIF, making sure he wouldn’t be getting back up.

---------------

Xehanort stalked through the Radiant Garden looking for Kat. When he finally found her he brought forth his Guardian Heartless but stayed a good distance away as to not catch Kat’s attention and possibly ruin his chances to kill her. The Guardian proceeded to shoot a few blasts of dark energy at Kat but his attacks were completely inaccurate and alerted Kat to his presence. Before he could get any more shots, Kat took off and escaped. Xehanort just grumbled, “Hmm…Seems my accuracy’s a bit off after not having fought in such a long time…”

---------------

“How about a little game?” came a voice from nowhere. Skywalker looked around trying to figure out where the voice had come from. Suddenly a large card turned and transformed into Luxord. Skywalker gave a confused look as Luxord said again, “How about a little game?” He takes out a coin. “Heads I win, tails you win…” Luxord flipped the coin high into the air. As Skywalker watched as the coin flew into the air, Luxord drew a card from his pocket and threw it at Skywalker, hitting him in the neck. Skywalker’s body fell to the ground as the coin hit the ground beside him landing on heads. “Looks like I win,” he said as he disappeared.

---------------

Sephiroth, flew through Radiant Garden looking for Cloud. “I know you’re hear, Cloud…” Unable to locate Cloud, he decided to test his skills on someone else. As he flew around a little more, his sight’s landed on Impervious. “Hmm…He looks quite skilled.” Sephiroth drew his Masamune and descended in front of Impevious. Without saying a word, Sephiroth began to throw a flurry of sword swipes at Impervious. Impervious jumped back and quickly dodged the blows as best he could. He took a few hits, but none were serious. Sephiroth continued his attack on Impervious but still could not manage to land a fatal blow. “Hmph…You are as skilled as I though…But I tire of this…My only try target is Cloud…” And with that, Sephiroth flew off to search for Cloud once more.

---------------

Hades paced back and forth at Olympus Coliseum. “All these little goody-goodies and not a one of them is ‘Jerkules.’ I could really care less about all these others…” At that time, Twin Pop was walking by and Hades decided to take his frustration out on him. Hades summoned a large ball of fire and hurled it at Twin Pop. Just as the attack was about to hit it’s mark, Twin Pop dodged the attack, apparently seeing it coming. Twin Pop just looked at Hades. “You need better aim.” Hades was infuriated more by Twin Pop’s remark. “Why you little…” Hades raised his hand and summoned another fireball. “Sorry…But I have better things to be doing.” Twin Pop ducked into one of the nearby alleys of Radiant Garden. The fire on Hades’ body flared and turned orange as his anger grew more. “GRAHHH!!”

---------------

Neptune walked through the Agrabah marketplace. It seemed very peaceful in that area at night, but that quickly changed. Neptune could hear the footsteps around him…2 people’s footsteps to be exact and he knew he was being followed. He continued to move through the marketplace, listening and watching for any sudden movements. Suddenly from both sides Roxas and Xaldin charged at Neptune. As he had already heard them coming, he had prepared for them and a blinding light suddenly covered the area. “Ahh! I can’t see!!” Xaldin immediately created a portal back to The Castle That Never Was and went through it. Roxas covered his eyes. “Ah come on…I’m _______...I should have seen this coming!” Roxas’ eyes began to regain focus as the light faded and he looked around but Neptune was already gone.

---------------

Pete lumbered around trying to find Sparanda. “Hmph…All this searchin’ is takin’ to long…” Just as Pete was about to give up and head back to the castle, he spotted Sparanda heading toward him. “Well well…There you are…About time!” Pete charged at Sparanda, but due to Pete’s announcement, he was able to easily jump over Pete as he ran right under him and charged right into a wall. Pete stumbled around a bit before he regained his composure. Sparanda just laughed and continued on his way. Pete just grumbled and summoned up a Shadow heartless. The Shadow already knew what to do and followed after Sparanda and reported back to Pete later, informing him of Sparanda’s identity.

---------------

Demyx sighed as he was having a hard time locating his target. “Where is she…” At that moment, A. Person began to walk down the path toward him. “Well…Must be my lucky day.” Demyx ducked around the corner, waiting for A. Person to reach him. Just as she reached his position, he strummed his sitar and blasted a wave of water at A. Person. Just barely catching sight of the blast from the corner of her eye, she jumped back from the blast, she was still caught by the attack however but she didn’t take the full force of the blow. “Dance water dance!” Demyx strummed his sitar a few more times, sending more waves at A. Person. Now that she was fully aware of what was going on, A. Person was able to easily dodge his attacks. Seeing that she was easily evading his water blasts, he put away his sitar and looked at her. “You’ve been able to evade my water attacks…So you’re pretty strong…But how smart are you?”

(Result of riddle will be noted in an addendum.)

---------------

All the Organization members were convening at The Castle That Never Was, discussing the events that had transpired when a portal appeared in the middle of the room as Axel stepped forth.

“Hey guys!” Axel shouted and waved as the portal disappeared.

“Axel…What do you want!?” Xemnas demanded.

“Well…I’ve been thinking about it, and I decided to come back.”

“I’m not sure if we can trust you…You left and actually helped Sora when we sent that army of Dusk’s after him…”

“Aw come on…That was then…And now I want to come back…I just…Want my heart back…”

“Hmm…We’ll have to discuss it…”

“Fine…I’ll be back here at sunset…as soon as the night starts…Got it memorized?” Axel turned and created a portal leaving the Organization to make their decision.

---------------

FIF’s body lay on the ground, motionless. Namine walked up to him and kneeled down, placing a hand on his body. “Even though Maleficent clouded our minds and eyes, I can sense the goodness inside you…” Light emitted from Namine’s hand and poured over FIF’s body. The blows inflicted upon him by Donald and Goofy began to heal and FIF slowly opened his eyes and sat up, looking at Namine. “Uhh…Thank you…”

Namine just smiled and stood back up, pulling out her sketchbook and began drawing as she walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Day 1 has begun. I will post the addendum for the result of Demyx’s riddle as soon as I get the answer from A. Person. And as usual…Don’t read too much into the order of events as they play no part in helping figure things out. I also decided not to use pictures this time around. First of all, finding pictures was a little hard for this and second, it takes a lot of time to find them, save them, upload them to photobucket, and then attach them to the post. Sorry. Also, I need the Organization to let me know their decision on accepting Axel or not...

Edited by Prince_Marth85

FIF you needn't reveal your role. ;) But can you just say whether Silver or Skywalker was Namine? If neither of them was Namine then you can easily say no. If either one of them was Namine, you needn't say which one; just say yes.

PM any objection to any such question? It's not role-revealing exactly and I am just asking this to FIF based on a suspicion, not on any hard facts. So I personally think FIF can answer this question.

PM, just some minor clarifications:

1. Are all the abilities used that night written into the night post? What about the roles having spy abilities?

2. Are the defenses chosen by you at random or do they appear in the same order as in role description?

1. No, not all abilities are noted in the night post.

2. Defenses are random unless the user specifies which defense they wish to use.

FIF you needn't reveal your role. ;) But can you just say whether Silver or Skywalker was Namine? If neither of them was Namine then you can easily say no. If either one of them was Namine, you needn't say which one; just say yes.

PM any objection to any such question? It's not role-revealing exactly and I am just asking this to FIF based on a suspicion, not on any hard facts. So I personally think FIF can answer this question.

FIF didn't learn who Namine was.

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Demyx just looked at A. Person. "So...Got any ideas?"

A. Person thought for a moment before giving her answer to Demyx.

"NO!!! I can't believe you got it right..." As Demyx was continually ranting to himself he accidentally said his true Identity. As soon as he did that he looked up at A. Person. "...Uh...You heard nothing!" After that, Demyx immediately summoned a portal back to The Castle That Never Was.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

10. SomeGuy

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1 - The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Edit: Added roster and links.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Congratulations A.P., for surviving the dead music.

Now you can give us a target for today's lynch. In the rare case you don't want to give it out:

You give out Demyx's identity and you are in a win-win situation because:

1) You are obviously not in the Organization, so nothing to lose.

2) If you are part of the darkness or Light, you will be helping your team by protecting them from the lynch.

So all of us are waiting for your post A.P.

Now you can give us a target for today's lynch. In the rare case you don't want to give it out:

2) If you are part of the darkness or Light, you will be helping your team by protecting them from the lynch.

Give him up A.Person! :D

Lynch, lynch, lynch... :lol:

Edited by andromeda

Uh... Apparently Marth did not get my message...I don't have internet in my dorm. I'm in the school computer lab right now. I really won't have time to use the computer lab enough for this game, so I'm dropping. If there is a replacement, please take them.

Have fun everyone! and good luck!

Sounds like an organization member trying too hard to convince others that she's not an organization member. :P

I died in "Star Wars" so I don't get to lynch there anymore... :(

EDIT: Wait a minute - I'm too eager?? :huh:

What about this post, you were in hurry to post right away after PM and to "advice" what A.Person should do! I wasn't pointing my finger at you <_< so it makes more sense that you are an Organization member!!!

EDIT: You know what I think, you are both Darkness members... watch your back! B))

Edited by andromeda

I died in "Star Wars" so I don't get to lynch there anymore... :(

Yeah! Get used to dying. That's the downside of playing Mafia. :lol:

EDIT: Wait a minute - I'm too eager?? :huh:

What about this post, you were in hurry to post right away after PM and to "advice" what A.Person should do! I wasn't pointing my finger at you <_< so it makes more sense that you are an Organization member!!!

If I was an organization member, I wouldn't have urged him to come out with Demyx's role, would I? That sounds illogical. :rolleyes:

EDIT: You know what I think, you are both Darkness members... watch your back! B))

Well, I suspect A.P. could be one. Who's the other?

A.P., unless you tell us who Demyx is, I am going to vote for you. I suggest everybody vote for A.P. until A.P. comes out with Demyx's identity. I don't know why A.P's taking so long. Maybe A.P. is busy or is it the time zone? Sorry A.P., voting for you only till you expose Demyx.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells - voting for A. Person

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

10. SomeGuy

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

A.P., unless you tell us who Demyx is, I am going to vote for you. I suggest everybody vote for A.P. until A.P. comes out with Demyx's identity. I don't know why A.P's taking so long. Maybe A.P. is busy or is it the time zone? Sorry A.P., voting for you only till you expose Demyx.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells - voting for A. Person

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

10. SomeGuy

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune

17. LIS

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

the rules state we arent allowed to do that... dont they?