BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Doubt here: I think all roles have defenses, but do we have to declare the defense beforehand or is it automatic? Also, if declaration is needed, is a defense wasted if the person is not targeted? :huh:

Thks! :D

To Clarify defenses: Everyone has 2 defenses (Except for Namine who has 3). You must say that you wish to use your defense in your night action PM and that will be the only action you take (You can't defend and attack or defend and use ability). If you use it, it's gone for good whether or not you're targeted. That's part of the strategy :D

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Clarify defenses: Everyone has 2 defenses (Except for Namine who has 3). You must say that you wish to use your defense in your night action PM. If you use it, it's gone for good whether or not you're targeted. That's part of the strategy :D

It also makes my brain hurt ;) So, defenses are invincible? :D Gosh, 22 characters...memorizing all their descriptions might take some time :P Just for clarification, but are there any goodies or baddies, or is it just kill everyone who's not on your team? :lol:

It also makes my brain hurt ;) So, defenses are invincible? :D Gosh, 22 characters...memorizing all their descriptions might take some time :P Just for clarification, but are there any goodies or baddies, or is it just kill everyone who's not on your team? :lol:

kill everyone who's not on your team :P

Well...Technically the Light are the goodies but your goal is to defeat both teams.

And defenses are invincible unless someone's ability breaks the defense. (Such as Axel or Sora)

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Who me? No! I'm just the innocent fox! smiley-face-halo.gif

On a less off topic note...people, stop flooding Marth with PMs...and don't forget to TALK with your BTSC partner(s)...that's what they're for -_-

<(^-^)>

Edit: *Sounds like a host because Marth is too busy posting on the wrong topics XD*

Edited by Kathleen

You already figured out who's on your team? Wow!

no.. it just means he has btsc... which leads me to believe he is either darkness or XIII, and that you are Light. ^_^

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

no.. it just means he has btsc... which leads me to believe he is either darkness or XIII, and that you are Light. ^_^

Or you could both be lying..

Don't always take what people say for granted Neptune, some people here lie a lot *looks directly at Kat* (Cough cough)

No offense Kat... :rolleyes:

Or you could both be lying..

Don't always take what people say for granted Neptune, some people here lie a lot *looks directly at Kat* (Cough cough)

No offense Kat... :rolleyes:

...no comment <_<

<(^-^)>

*prods Marth* Maybe you should replace them :) No offence to them, but they're slowing down the game <_<

<(^-^)>

smilies_msn_zorrito-20.gif Why must you prod me! pyong_raposa_fox-11.gif I've gotten just about everything now. And I said I'd be lenient for night/day 1 but after day 1's lynch, I'm definitely going to be more strict about things.

I just realized I spent the entire afternoon and part of the evening playing Re: Chain of Memories; I think my Kingdom Hearts addiction has gotten out of hand. Anyone know any support groups?

I just realized I spent the entire afternoon and part of the evening playing Re: Chain of Memories; I think my Kingdom Hearts addiction has gotten out of hand. Anyone know any support groups?

Well, I'd recommend getting addicted to mafia, and then joining the Mafiaholics support group :)

<(^-^)>

Well, I'd recommend getting addicted to mafia, and then joining the Mafiaholics support group :)

<(^-^)>

Replace one addiction with another? That makes sense, but knowing my luck I'll end up with two addictions and no time left in the day. ;)

Replace one addiction with another? That makes sense, but knowing my luck I'll end up with two addictions and no time left in the day. ;)

Ah, but you'd have friends in the Mafiaholics group...just ask Y-San and Brandonb about it :) Ok, but no more offtopicness...we'll get locked before the night post goes up...-_-

<(^-^)>