BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes Hybrid II

Brandonb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...our lovely host went to bed b/c Bb needs his beauty sleep :P.

Yeah...so apparently the game's over...we lost :(...well played...clever risking LinderKat to revive STrelli...and in case you're curious ;P, my nicknames for you all have been: LinderKat, STrelli, Prof. HRG, Candistral, and of course, Frosty the Haitian. (I didn't have one for SG...but how about...SomeGal? since 'Elle' is french for she...)...and I have confess...I made that last RIE mostly b/c I wanted to say "Frosty the Haitian" :lol:

Anyways...we'll wait for Broodingb to post the ending ;)

So...our lovely host went to bed b/c Bb needs his beauty sleep :P.

Yeah...so apparently the game's over...we lost :(...well played...clever risking LinderKat to revive STrelli...and in case you're curious ;P, my nicknames for you all have been: LinderKat, STrelli, Prof. HRG, Candistral, and of course, Frosty the Haitian. (I didn't have one for SG...but how about...SomeGal? since 'Elle' is french for she...)...and I have confess...I made that last RIE mostly b/c I wanted to say "Frosty the Haitian" :lol:

Anyways...we'll wait for Broodingb to post the ending ;)

sniff...sniff..I don't get a nickname? :(

Well...to make the three month wait seem shorter ;P...here's a summary of how the Night went down:

Ted (of Bill-and-Ted fame) was attempting to hit on Candistral, but his advances were being halted by the icy glare of Frosty the Haitian. Meanwhile, an infuriated SomeGal, who was possessed by the vengeful spirit of Sliki, decided to give Ted the shock of his life.

Prof. HRG was perched atop a building, taking a sniper shot at Senator GC. However, he should have realized that when the laser of the rifle achieved 100% transmittance through Senator GC's body, that the bullet would too...

However, after saving Senator GC, Prince_DL was booted from the game by a company of impatient players.

While Prof. HRG was laughing at this, SpideY-san, wearing the cloak of a Sith Lord, used the Force to push him off the edge of the 42-story building.

Meanwhile, a LinderKat ran through the alley, and rummaging through a trash can, dug up the bones of STrelli, which, 'through a series of events that are describable but I'm too lazy to do it', brought her back into play.

B))

Well...to make the three month wait seem shorter ;P...here's a summary of how the Night went down:

Ted (of Bill-and-Ted fame) was attempting to hit on Candistral, but his advances were being halted by the icy glare of Frosty the Haitian. Meanwhile, an infuriated SomeGal, who was possessed by the vengeful spirit of Sliki, decided to give Ted the shock of his life.

Prof. HRG was perched atop a building, taking a sniper shot at Senator GC. However, he should have realized that when the laser of the rifle achieved 100% transmittance through Senator GC's body, that the bullet would too...

However, after saving Senator GC, Prince_DL was booted from the game by a company of impatient players.

While Prof. HRG was laughing at this, SpideY-san, wearing the cloak of a Sith Lord, used the Force to push him off the edge of the 42-story building.

Meanwhile, a LinderKat ran through the alley, and rummaging through a trash can, dug up the bones of STrelli, which, 'through a series of events that are describable but I'm too lazy to do it', brought her back into play.

B))

I laughed way too hard for my own good *looks at the dozen people in the library who are now staring at me with a she's-gone-crazy look* Hehe, SpideY-san...so, I'm guessing the game is over? :(

B))

Booted by impatient players...Huh? :huh: