Heroes Hybrid II

Brandonb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool

A few things

1. Make sure you all always number your RIE guess. It makes it easier for me to keep track of when a team gets ahead by 2. Thanks

2. Never EVER for ANY reason, edit an RIE post, or it will be disqualified and still count as a use.

3. Heroes are now behind by 2, so they can make 4 consecutive.

A Dark Cold-Blooded Night

Ted was filled with self-pity, as he came to realize the destructive extent of his powers… looking down at the body, laying at his feet. Just a few minutes earlier, Ted had been walking through the garden section of a local all-in-one store. He had picked up a few flowers that he was going to purchase, but by the time he got them to the counter they had wilted! They were droopy as if they had been put into a microwave for five minutes… So he asked a clerk to assist him, and they went back into the garden section. The clerk pointed out a specifically resilient flower that he believed Ted would like. Ted leaned over and took a big whiff… the sweet aromas filling his nose. Just then, he felt am overwhelming urge… Ted… sneezed…

Mr Petrelli decided that he would go get a cup of coffee from the local Spark Bucks. After placing his order for something that I can’t spell, he went to the cashier and laid his cash on the counter. The girl took it and handed him his change. While doing so, as she placed her fingertips into his palm and began to release the coins into his hand, a strange yet familiar feeling swept over her. Everything went into slow motion and she began to feel herself draining. How strange… she normally had so much power, a snap of her fingers could power the building for an hour. She finished handing the man the change and felt faint. She excused herself and went on a break as Mr. Linderman smiled and walked out the door, realizing he had just gotten way more than he paid for. Later that afternoon, Mr. Petrelli announced to the company agents that he had visited Elle, and tonight we would be able to directly assist in the company’s onslaught.

A shockwave erupted from his body. He wiped his nose and when he opened his eyes… the entire garden section was on fire. Ted looked down to see the charred corpse of Akaslickster laying at his feet. Who just moments earlier had been filled with life and beaming with a helpful smile… Ted fell to his knees and mourned the curse that had befallen him.

Later that night... Mrs. Petrelli ordered her driver to take her to her residence in NY. She told her driver to just parallel park on the side of the street and leave the car running, she wouldn’t take long inside. As soon as the car came to a stop, she opened up the door and stepped out onto the sidewalk and into the snow flurries. As Mrs. Petrelli stood up, she turned and looked to see a little girl walking down the sidewalk. She was holding her mothers hand on one side, and a balloon in her other hand. The little girl dressed in a little pink jacket looked up to see the snow flurries filling the night skies over her head…

Suddenly she heard her mom shriek as a loud CRASH sounded from just a few feet away in the road. The little girl was startled and let go of her balloon as she turned and looked at the body of Kat laying crushed into the top of a car parallel-parked on the side of the street. The mother panicked and swooped her child up into her arms… keeping her daughter’s face on her shoulder shielded from the horrible sight, and looking up in the air at the balloon as it floated away. But then, the little girl saw something, just a blur, of something in the sky. But she couldn’t get a good look at it before it was gone. The Heroes had killed Kat… Mrs. Petrelli stood still, just a few feet away, she had witnessed the entire event… somehow she had already altered the actions that were going to occur… the night’s new battle had begun, and all she could hope for was that she had not tipped the scales in the wrong direction.

Dms172 peered out the window of the corner coffee shop. His breath fogged up the glass as he watched the snowflakes dazzle the air outside. “Really cold out there tonight,” the person at the counter said to him. “Yeah I know, I just wish I didn’t have to go back out there,” Dms172 replied, taking his coffee. The door jingled behind him as Dms172 headed out into the flurry of snow outside. He put up his hood and hurried down the lonely street of New York. The storm was getting heavier and heavier. As Dms172 kept walking, it became harder for him to see where he was going. After a few minutes, he realized that he was lost. Not far behind him, someone was tracking the footprints left behind in the snow. Dms172 turned a corner, when suddenly a gun was put to the back of his head. HRG fired the gun, dropping Dms172’s body to the ground amidst the falling snow. The footprints disappeared behind HRG as he walked away, leaving the snow to hide Dms172’s body for him.

Linderman was walking around late at night, he listened to the sound of distant sirens that seemed to be closing in on him. He strolled through a neighborhood and as he walked, he ran his fingers along the side of a car parked next to him. In the middle of his calm stroll, he came up to a crumpled pile of what was once Kat, laying on the top of another car. “Well we can’t have that now can we?” he said to the pile of twisted flesh. Linderman merely bent over and touched Kat, and suddenly her body began to untwist and reform into the beauty that she once was. Kat inhaled and coughed, as she looked at Linderman with thanks and wonderment. “You are welcome young lady” he said with a smile. “Now things are about to get very… heated. I suggest that you go ahead and return to our rendezvous point.

Mr. Petrelli stepped up to Prince_Marth’s door. He looked around calmly, and then knocked on the door. He heard footsteps and then saw a shadow cover the other side of the peephole. Petrelli’s hands grew bright as he buzzed with electricity. In one huge blast he sent a wave of energy into the door. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzztt. Suddenly a burst of electricity blew right through Marth’s door… “Are you OK?” Asked Nathan as he flew higher into the air while bear-hugging Marth. Mr. Petrelli stood on the front step steaming with rage as his target flew away into the night sky, carried by his last-millisecond savior…

After that, the company’s thirst for blood hit a peak. They had intel about where to find grey cells. However, through a series of indescribable events, they chased him into a walk-in freezer with thick steal walls on all sides, and right when they were about to deal the fatal blow, a pair of hands grabbed him and pulled him through the wall… indescribably :P .

The Company

Frost

Prof. Templeton

Sinistral

Kathleen

Star_Tiger

The Unsided

Unreality

Reaymond

LimeLiam

SomeGuy

Twin Pop

The Heroes

Prince_Marth85

Yoruichi-san

grey cells

dms172

Akaslickster

Cycle Two Starts NOW! It will end at 8:00pm EST tomorrow.

Rules and Roles

The Nightmare Becomes Reality

Hehe, was it? I hadn't noticed :rolleyes:

Hey Pop, why did your post say...what it said before you edited it? o.O

<(^-^)>

Because it was my 13-year-old twin son who doesn't play Brainden sneaking on my computer making a joke trying to be funny as I was grilling dinner.

For everyone who didn't see it, he wrote "I like pie".

Anyone want a 13-year-old son? Cheap! <_<

:lol: @ Ted... I didn't read the rest of the night post, I was laughing at the first few paragraphs :P

edit: I'll go back and read the rest of it now ;)

Edited by reaymond

*Hands ghost popcorn to Slick* Sorry Slick, blame it on Ted, whoever he is :wacko: until then, *Hands salt shaker*

<(^-^)>

Edit: Wait, *To Twin Pop* Is he Twin Bro's twin bro? :wacko:

Edited by Kathleen

I imagine it helps that you were on the winning side, ST ;) And well, it looks like we're about to be living in a Company world...

Also: Good lord RIE's! So, who's going to be the brave ones and sacrifice their action for that second draft attempt?

Edited by SomeGuy

Woah, Y-san and Slick, go easy on Ted. The poor guy only made a small mistake :)

Lovely post, Bb! I like the last paragraph...it was indescribable :D

1. what did Slick say?

2. Ted does kinda deserve it, he killed his own team :lol: