BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X-Men Mafia

I'm not sure you are allowed to save tonight:

Under lynching: "Each day the players will vote to have one person taken to the front of the line at Worthington Laboratories to receive an injection. This injection has a 50% of failing and a 50% chance of killing. Once injected that player’s role is revealed. If the injection fails, that player will not be allowed to use their ability the next night or day, depending on that player’s role."

That's why I didn't ask you to save Peace :(

Oh... :(

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put in a good word for you Star tiger. (does saving dance for the gods of saving to protect st!)

BTW I was not in Serbia, just met two serbian gals in Cooke city, montana. I was mostly in Wyoming

visiting Yellowstone but Lamar Valley is Montana. Its where the Druid wolf pack is.

Yeah... I would have been offended if you would have been in Serbia without telling me about it :D

:lol: , funny that you mentioned that. I was staring at the post where you listed the places where you went at your Serbian vacation, trying to decipher some code (maybe she's trying to communicate slyly to the host like PT in Mafiaholics? Or maybe she's a baddie working with Stryker? Or maybe she is Stryker!)

You're lucky you got a guardian angel in your first mafia. I ended up being the independent in mine :P

Anyways, I think the goodies should save both Izzy and Peace, just in case the baddies want to get rid of Izzy, and the baddies and maybe Stryker want to get rid of Peace. I was hoping that Nightcrawler will protect Peace, if he did not act last night. Also, if Nightcrawler acted on night 1 and Wolverine got attacked on night 2, does Nightcrawler still save Wolverine? I'm guessing it's a yes, since Wolverine's description says that he's invincible as long as Nightcrawler is alive. And I'm also guessing Nightcrawler doesn't successfully save Wolverine when Wolverine's attacked by Stryker? I think Jean Grey should save Izzy, unless Cyclops and Jean are absolutely positive on a baddie.

YEs even if Nightcrawler acts one night, and Wolverine is attacked the next, as long as nightcrawler is still alive he will save wolverine. If Stryker attacks wolverine and nightcrawler has chosen to save someone else

then wolverine will die, if Nightcrawler has chosen to protect wolverine then he is still safe.

OK well if something is gonna be said I hope someone hurries up and says it. I'm off here at 3pm pst and wont be back till night post...

Will I die tonight? Or will I be saved? Not that I am asking or anything..I mean I dont think the baddies have me on the radar....crossing fingers

but you never can be too certain with this game can you?

Edited by crazypainter

ATTENTION:

X-MEN MAFIA IS SUSPENDED UNTIL PEACE*OUT AND STAR TIGER RETURN FROM THEIR BAN. THIS SHOULD ONLY LAST ABOUT 2 DAYS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPERVIOUS

edit: feel free to send in your night actions though. Just please, no posting on here until further notice.

Edited by Impervious

ATTENTION:

X-MEN MAFIA IS SUSPENDED UNTIL PEACE*OUT AND STAR TIGER RETURN FROM THEIR BAN. THIS SHOULD ONLY LAST ABOUT 2 DAYS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPERVIOUS

edit: feel free to send in your night actions though. Just please, no posting on here until further notice.

Kathleen is also in a 2 day ban :(

ok so we are taking a time out. Will somebody pls let me know email/pm when we can continue? Thank you very much.

And as to why the banning happened I have no real idea. I can guess as I did see ppl on the index board viewing each others

activity. Why was I in there? Because I was writing emails to LIS and other BD pals and thought "wow if someone is on the index board they might think I am having a conversation with someone and think I really am one of the baddies."

Makes me want to get an IM id or something. Too bad I dont really want to learn a new program.

So anyways, I would be very appreciative if someone would let me know when the game is back on.

Peace, CrazyPainter :wacko:

Updated roster for those who forgot....

Host: Impervious

1. star_tiger

2. reaymond

3. A. Person

4. Lost in Space v2.0

5. Izzy [injected][Angel]

6. Limeliam

7. Lost In Space [dead-killed by Stryker][Professor X]

8. DMS172

9. Someguy

10. Puzzlegirl

11. Twin Pop

12. RainThinker

13. andromeda

14. crazypainter

15. JarZe

16. Woon [dead – killed by Sabretooth]

Edited by Impervious

BTW, I will need to take a break after this game. I actually have a job to do! Illustrating a childrens book among other things.

Are you going on STRYKE from brainden

Glad to have you back LIS! Hopefully stryker won't kill you again :P unless you ARE stryker? or a baddie? in which case we want stryker to kill you ;)
Thanks... uh what? Someone investigate this chap

No i am not going on stryke...

just have to focus on this job. If I get into a game I will get consumed.

Oh, and I thought Raeymond was already investigated. Who was it that did that???

edit:

two days off here and I dont remember the storyline. I dont want to re read it all again.!

Edited by crazypainter

No i am not going on stryke...

just have to focus on this job. If I get into a game I will get consumed.

Oh, and I thought Raeymond was already investigated. Who was it that did that???

edit:

two days off here and I dont remember the storyline. I dont want to re read it all again.!

Summary

night 1: Pyro and Stryker both ganaged up on and killed LIS (Professor X)

Rogue attempted to attack andromeda but was saved by colossus

woon was attacked and killed by sabretooth

day 1: Izzy was the lynch victim but landed in the 50% of an unsuccessful injection as she was save by a mystery partying man.

PMs have been sent to those still needing an action from and the night post will be written :)

Thank you Impervious. I was also lamenting that I need to go over the posts and look for information anyone may have accidentally let slip.

Or maybe find a code being used.

ah, good luck :P

Thank you Impervious. I was also lamenting that I need to go over the posts and look for information anyone may have accidentally let slip.

Or maybe find a code being used.

Man you guys are good!... I've been trying to find codes and stuff but I can't see anything :(

I'm gonna have to start playing this a little more often... ;)

Glad to have you back LIS! Hopefully stryker won't kill you again :P unless you ARE stryker? or a baddie? in which case we want stryker to kill you ;)

I concur with LIS. That comment is very suspicious :o

I concur with LIS. That comment is very suspicious :o

Hmm curiouser and curiouser..first Lis comes in to take over for peace and makes a comment about someone

then ST backs him up. Is it just me or was that going on with peace and ST? Reads like some ppl have btsc..but who could they be?

edit: they could be the love birds or the baddies...

are they the baddies and trying to cast asspersions on other players or are they right and it is a suspicious post?

OR am I reading into it too much?

and...what happened to Storm? How come there are no windy details? Dead? Or MIA?

Edited by crazypainter

Hmm curiouser and curiouser..first Lis comes in to take over for peace and makes a comment about someone

then ST backs him up. Is it just me or was that going on with peace and ST? Reads like some ppl have btsc..but who could they be?

edit: they could be the love birds or the baddies...

are they the baddies and trying to cast asspersions on other players or are they right and it is a suspicious post?

OR am I reading into it too much?

and...what happened to Storm? How come there are no windy details? Dead? Or MIA?

Well, personally, I thought it was obvious that Peace/LIS is a goodie, probably an important one. After all, Izzy, the proven innocent, did risk everything, including her role, to save Peace. How reay and you missed that is rather suspicious...

Well, personally, I thought it was obvious that Peace/LIS is a goodie, probably an important one. After all, Izzy, the proven innocent, did risk everything, including her role, to save Peace. How reay and you missed that is rather suspicious...

everything we do is suspicious. But throwing around accusations is suspicious too. I did not pick up on who peace was..care to elaborate?

Id hate to lynch him/lis if he is a goodie.

edit..oh man now i am curious about you izzy..why am I going to hate you? hmmm

Edited by crazypainter