BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X-Men Mafia

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roles are being PM'd in the next 10 mins....and no Izzy I'm not giving you Angel again so you can can that dream :P

Besides roles aren't up to me it up to the randomizer :)

Also for the time being the baddies (ehen established) should just communicate via BTSC and forward any pertinent information or questions to me.

is anyone else having problems getting on incog/my forum? They won't load for me and neither will atfreeforum.com itself <_< :huh::mad:

Can't access either... I don't know if it's just me (since I'm new to the incog forum), but it seems to be pretty slow, it probably has way more traffic than it can handle.

Anyways, couldn't load the web site. :o

you can set up a group in Google groups - and invite members or link to the page and they can ask to become mebers - can be used again by temp ban on those not in current game - also you can keep exclusive(unseen by uninvited) works well - no special features, plain text, no emoticons, spoilers, colours etc not even BOLD but you can capitalise IMPORTANT mssgs as a header - us a place to add pages for various info - pages and post can be deleted accordingly - use again and again

I suggest frequent hosts consider it

Set up is a s quick as you can type - not much harder than being a member here

you can set up a group in Google groups - and invite members or link to the page and they can ask to become mebers - can be used again by temp ban on those not in current game - also you can keep exclusive(unseen by uninvited) works well - no special features, plain text, no emoticons, spoilers, colours etc not even BOLD but you can capitalise IMPORTANT mssgs as a header - us a place to add pages for various info - pages and post can be deleted accordingly - use again and again

I suggest frequent hosts consider it

Set up is a s quick as you can type - not much harder than being a member here

I agree with LIS here, or you can set up a forum somewhere else... There's lots of places, you just have to look for a good, FREE ;) and pretty fast one...

The bad thing is that there's only one moderator and he would have to make/delete posts and topics.... This means he has access to ALL the BTSC...

Just an idea though...

in google you can make someone else an owner and kepp owning and disowning - the extra pages work well too for night action night 2 action, lynch day 1 and so on

works well for any number of people more/less

I agree with LIS here, or you can set up a forum somewhere else... There's lots of places, you just have to look for a good, FREE ;) and pretty fast one...

The bad thing is that there's only one moderator and he would have to make/delete posts and topics.... This means he has access to ALL the BTSC...

Just an idea though...

it's been taken care of. thank you for the suggestions i'll keep it in mind for future reference.

I have a question Woon, why did you save me the first night?

It was a good thing really :D

What do you think a saving role can do. Save people. And of coarse, thinking of saving friends first. So, my strategy was

1st night save you

then 2nd night save ST

then 3rd night will be like after 2 days of voting will roughly figure who deserve my saving ability.