BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X-Men Mafia

Poles close in 2 hours.

Guys, listen to me for a second. It's much too early in the game for me to give my role away, or even hint at it, but Peace IS NOT a baddie. Lynching her would be the waste of two abilities. The first being the ability to lynch someone who actually is bad, the second being a secret one that can only be used twice. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT lynch her. If she is lynched, it will not be a successful lynch. Peace is VERY CRUCIAL to the game if the goodies actually want to win.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still iffy about Limeliam though...he switched his vote to Peace stating that "I don't like how she's voting for me", and that, to me, is rather suspicious.

Star I voted for peace*out because sh didn't clarify why she voted for me and that is suspicious <_<

Poles close in 2 hours.

Guys, listen to me for a second. It's much too early in the game for me to give my role away, or even hint at it, but Peace IS NOT a baddie. Lynching her would be the waste of two abilities. The first being the ability to lynch someone who actually is bad, the second being a secret one that can only be used twice. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT lynch her. If she is lynched, it will not be a successful lynch. Peace is VERY CRUCIAL to the game if the goodies actually want to win.

People, I think Izzy might actually be telling the truth. It's probable that she is a baddie trying to protect another one, but if that is the case, I do not know why Izzy revealed so much info, as oppose to just "Peace is not a baddie". Doing so is revealing two roles, and if they are lying, the actual owners of the roles/goodie spies will probably say something. The most-likely reason for Izzy's huge reveal is that she's desperate for people to not lynch Peace, and is resorting to do anything to prevent that. I will like everyone to consider what Izzy said and their votes.

Star I voted for peace*out because sh didn't clarify why she voted for me and that is suspicious <_<

Maybe it's just me, but I found it quite obvious why peace switched her vote, even before I read her explanation. CP is defending you though, so I may reconsider my vote.

Poles close in 2 hours.

Hmmm this being the first day i hate to lynch a good guy/gal. BUT Izzy raised my attention previously and now that Peace is so close to the ax she is dialing it up a notch. Could be she is telling the truth but if she is a baddie then of course she knows Peace is a baddie too. Could be that Peace is an important baddie role....

I am not saying Liam is innocent but some of us do get reputations from other games that lead to preconceived ideas in unrelated situations.

Its the bold letters and suggestion of impending doom that make me doubt Izzy. So who could peace be? Who could Izzy be and why are they protecting each other?

People, I think Izzy might actually be telling the truth. It's probable that she is a baddie trying to protect another one, but if that is the case, I do not know why Izzy revealed so much info, as oppose to just "Peace is not a baddie". Doing so is revealing two roles, and if they are lying, the actual owners of the roles/goodie spies will probably say something. The most-likely reason for Izzy's huge reveal is that she's desperate for people to not lynch Peace, and is resorting to do anything to prevent that. I will like everyone to consider what Izzy said and their votes.

I'm not claiming to be a spy. Gah I don't know how to say it without giving too much away. Please, please trust me on this. Also, I think I could use some saving tonight.. :unsure:

@Peace: Where are you? Defend yourself a bit? You know who you are, and it sure as hell isn't up to me to save you. <_<

Poles close in 2 hours.

I'm confused. You say you won't give your role away or even hint at it, and then you continue to say you have BTSC with Peace (since you know her secret ability). The only goodies that have BTSC are Cyclops and Jean. And it seems to me that neither of these is VERY CRUCIAL to the game, (albeit we definitely don't want to lose ANY more goodies).

The contradiction in your post is extremely strong which makes me suspect that both you and Peace are bad and we are doing the right thing by lynching her. Can you help me allay my suspicion please? Am I missing something?

Also, if it's so important for us to not lynch Peace, why the heck are you throwing your vote away on Impervious? Something doesn't add up.

Its the bold letters and suggestion of impending doom that make me doubt Izzy. So who could peace be? Who could Izzy be and why are they protecting each other?

Peace doesn't know who I am. Reading the role descriptions will not help you figure out who I am. I don't know if I'm the only one with secret abilities, but if anyone else has any, they'll know what I mean. I _AM NOT_ bad. I also can't be lynched, so don't try. :P Change your votes. Lynch anybody besides Peace. (Like Impervious :P).

@Peace: Where are you? Defend yourself a bit? You know who you are, and it sure as hell isn't up to me to save you. <_<

Im just watching the posts, and everyone is posting so fast, i thought id see what everyone says before i post.

I am an important role. I swear I AM NOT A BADDIE!! I am very helpful to the goodies, provided i know who they are. ;)

I'm confused. You say you won't give your role away or even hint at it, and then you continue to say you have BTSC with Peace (since you know her secret ability). The only goodies that have BTSC are Cyclops and Jean. And it seems to me that neither of these is VERY CRUCIAL to the game, (albeit we definitely don't want to lose ANY more goodies).

The contradiction in your post is extremely strong which makes me suspect that both you and Peace are bad and we are doing the right thing by lynching her. Can you help me allay my suspicion please? Am I missing something?

Also, if it's so important for us to not lynch Peace, why the heck are you throwing your vote away on Impervious? Something doesn't add up.

I NEVER SAID I HAVE BTSC WITH PEACE.

I'm waiting until the last minute to see who I have to use it on.

I'm not claiming to be a spy. Gah I don't know how to say it without giving too much away. Please, please trust me on this. Also, I think I could use some saving tonight.. :unsure:

Did I say you were a spy? If it looks like that, it was accidental.

CP: Thanks for putting in your thoughts of Limey anyways :) Gives me something to think about...

And about Izzy and Peace, something about Izzy's post kind of seems like a baddie wouldn't say that. Still unsure about those two though, although I'm leaning towards innocent...

Okay, there's pretty much two ways to look at this at this point.

1. Peace, Star Tiger, and I are ALL baddies, and have ALL decided to make this blatantly obvious Day 1 to save ONE baddie. (This is not likely whatsoever. None of us are first-time Mafia players, and that would be a very noobish mistake.)

2. We're telling the truth.

Wow good point! Well I am not changing my vote since I now think you are both(peace izzy) bad or independent..And changing my vote to Peace or Liam wont change a thing.

(Unless someone posts while I am writing this.)

But I must let you all know that my partner has to be on the computer for a long time to write a report. So I wont be on

much till monday when she is at work. So dont count me as MIA or anything. But I will get on here and there when she

steps away from the computer. She has to eat and pee right?? :P

I need to get another computer.....sheesh

edit:clarification

Edited by crazypainter

I think something's going on between peace and Izzy, one of them (or both) know each others role, so they are either related or have BTSC. They both have a lot of info on their roles... Something here doesn't smell good... -_-

Wait guys..

If Izzy is Stryker and Peace is Wolverine then of course he wants us not to kill Peace so he can kill her and win!

wolverine is immune until nightcrawler is dead!

Then, Peace is Wolverine? No matter which way I look at it, that seems like the most-likely thing...

Seems like Izzy might not have BTSC with Peace, for example in CP's scenario, or just Izzy having some kind of spy role or special ability that allows her to know identities (maybe even just Peace's). Although I'm also very confused about why Izzy is voting for Impervious...

Peace doesn't know who I am. Reading the role descriptions will not help you figure out who I am. I don't know if I'm the only one with secret abilities, but if anyone else has any, they'll know what I mean. I _AM NOT_ bad. I also can't be lynched, so don't try. :P Change your votes. Lynch anybody besides Peace. (Like Impervious :P).

Very suspicious. You first claim that Peace is a very important goodie, and the only one that is that important is Wolverine. Then, you say that YOU can't be lynched, while also saying that your special ability plays a part in finding/knowing Peace's role. As Twin Pop said, there's a lot of contradictions happening...

Ok, now I'm just overall confused. I'll leave my vote for Limey in the meantime (even though my suspicions against him are somewhat dimming), since unless someone else votes for him (in which case, I'll probably switch to a purely random person until I sort this little Peace problem out), he's in no danger

Host: Impervious

1. star_tiger - voting for Limeliam

2. reaymond - voting for peace*out

3. A. Person - voting for DMS

4. peace*out - Voting for Limeliam

5. Izzy - voting for Liam

6. Limeliam voting for peace*out

7. Lost In Space [dead-killed by Stryker][Professor X]

8. DMS172 - Voting for Limeliam

9. Someguy - Voting for Limeliam

10. Puzzlegirl - voting for A.Person

11. Twin Pop - voting for peace*out

12. Rain Thinker

13. andromeda - voting for peace*out

14. crazypainter - voting for Izzy

15. JarZe - Voting for peace*out

16. Woon [dead – killed by Sabretooth]

I was voting for Impervious to avoid making a dumb mistake like you're all doing by voting for Peace. Liam, I'm sorry. I know nothing about who you are, so I hope I don't regret possibly lynching you.

Okay, there's pretty much two ways to look at this at this point.

1. Peace, Star Tiger, and I are ALL baddies, and have ALL decided to make this blatantly obvious Day 1 to save ONE baddie. (This is not likely whatsoever. None of us are first-time Mafia players, and that would be a very noobish mistake.)

2. We're telling the truth.

Hey, since when was I included in the blender? :P I'm not taking sides yet...Twin Pop and CP has brought up a few good points

Ok, the way I see it, there's two sides:

Peace and Izzy

Twin Pop and CP (and possibly Limey)

1 could be baddie and the other goodie, both can be goodies, or there could be the CP scenario which now seems more likely... :blink: I really should eat something...my brain's just about to pop ;) (it also doesn't help that every time I post something, someone else posts something as well which I feel a need to comment on... :P )

I was voting for Impervious to avoid making a dumb mistake like you're all doing by voting for Peace. Liam, I'm sorry. I know nothing about who you are, so I hope I don't regret possibly lynching you.

Talk about complications...I have so, so, so very little against Limey now, but I'm also unsure about Peace. What to do.. -_-

1. star_tiger - voting for Izzy

12. Rain Thinker

I've switched my vote to Izzy because I'm not sure about Limey or peace, and if Izzy really is telling the truth, she can't be lynched, but her identity will be revealed. Also another suspicious thing...Izzy claims that she can't be lynched, but she doesn't want people to try to get her lynched. If she really is a goodie, it will probably be wise to get people to lynch her so she'll be outed as a goodie to the goodies, and it'll prevent lynching/killing another goodie. I'm now very tempted to believe CP's scenario of Wolverine vs. Stryker. It all seems to fit now... :huh:

Rain Thinker!! Where are you!!

I'll say it one more time: IM NOT A BADDIE! Izzy said that i dont know who she is. She's right. If she can figure it out, so can you. Im not a baddie. I dont know how she knew my role, but im not a baddie.

All the more to believe CP...

Talk about complications...I have so, so, so very little against Limey now, but I'm also unsure about Peace. What to do.. -_-

12. Rain Thinker

I've switched my vote to Izzy because I'm not sure about Limey or peace, and if Izzy really is telling the truth, she can't be lynched, but her identity will be revealed. Also another suspicious thing...Izzy claims that she can't be lynched, but she doesn't want people to try to get her lynched. If she really is a goodie, it will probably be wise to get people to lynch her so she'll be outed as a goodie to the goodies, and it'll prevent lynching/killing another goodie. I'm now very tempted to believe CP's scenario of Wolverine vs. Stryker. It all seems to fit now... :huh:

Personaly, I would look at Izzys post. Im not bad, i swear im telling the truth, i PROMISE IT!! Izzy's NOT BAD. And she's telling the truth.

5. Izzy - voting for Izzy

12. Rain Thinker

Everyone has another 45 minutes to vote.

8. DMS172 - voting for Izzy

12. Rain Thinker

Everyone has another 45 minutes to vote.

4. peace*out - voting for Izzy

8. DMS172 - voting for Izzy

12. Rain Thinker

I'll show you. Izzy's NOT BAD and IM NOT either!!!