BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X-Men Mafia

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost...

It's odd...What do people have against you?!? :rolleyes::P

Why do I have a feeling that Peace was one of those people who went for Impervious last night? :o She's an Imperial!!! (my mind is going a bit berserk from school :P )

I think crazypainter is gonna get lynched!!!! BIG TIME!!! ;)

crazy painter is on vacation, just as I was and as may others as well. don't penalize her for having a life outside of BD

crazy painter is on vacation, just as I was and as may others as well. don't penalize her for having a life outside of BD

Oh no... don't get me wrong! :o

I mean, people here are anxious about the game while she's having a good time... :P

Lucky her <_<

Oh no... don't get me wrong! :o

I mean, people here are anxious about the game while she's having a good time... :P

Lucky her <_<

Ah ok. I still havent received a couple PMs ye. if I don't receive twins by Thursday night I'll PM RainThinker to replace him.

Wait till she's back - then we give her a hard time

Impervious, Shall we put this in hold rather than just spam It with anxiety posts

Yes Please.

To all: No more posting until crazypainter has confirmed her return and is active please.

I will post again on here if any changes arise.

Thank you,

Impervious.

Just an update, no response needed

RainThinker is replacing twin_bro.

crazypainter should be back tomorrow so the night will end around 6PM PST on Saturday. After which a 24hr days and night will be STRICTLY enforced.

Night 1

Unforeseen Cricumstances

Lost in space was leaving the lecture. He was analyzing everything the young man said. As he left the building, and moved on past it, he could see a small fire at the end of the alleyway. Lost He turned and decided to make sure the fire was actually monitored and not going to burn down the nearby buildings.

------------------------------------------------------

Andromeda headed out of the building towards the park. It was quite the beautiful day. The birds were singing and the sky was blue. She was enjoying her day, watching the little kids run around without any worries. As she looked around some more, she noticed a woman approaching her from the distance.

Woon decided to hail a cab to head back to his house. As the cab rounded the corner, a large man wearing a fur coat, in the middle of summer nonetheless, stood snarling in the middle of the street.

Lost in Space headed further down the alleyway, as he approached the fire, he noticed that it was contained within a small trashcan.

“Who started this fire?” Lost in Space thought to himself.

As he turned to head back, a young man stood there blocking his path.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the young man said as the flame form the trash can jumped into his hands.

“He’s going with me,” another voice said as he shot the young man with a tranquilizer dart.

“Who are you?” Lost in Space asked?

“It’s not important,” the other man said as he shot Lost in Space with another tranquilizer dart.

Rogue approached Andromeda with a smirk on her face. As she got closer, Andromeda stood up and smiled. Rogue reached out her arms to give her a hug. She slipped off her glove behind Andromeda’s back, put her hand on her neck and began to drain the life out of her.

Just as Andromeda thought she was going to die, Colossus rushed Rogue, knocking her back. Rogue hit her head on a nearby tree and blacked out. Colossus picked Andromeda up and carried her to safety.

The cab driver attempted to swerve around the large man. As he did so the man leaped into the air and landed on the hood of the cab, crushing it.

“Sabretooth,” woon thought.

Sabretooth ripped open the back door and pulled woon out throwing him halfway across the street. Woon attempted to stand up and fight back. As he looked around to see where Sabretooth went, he heard a growl from behind him, and saw a telephone pole coming down right onto his head.

Lost in Space woke up and found himself strapped to a table. Stryker loomed over him smiling. “Well Professor, it seems even the greatest mind in the world can’t overcome the effect of my darts. I wonder how much your mind can endure pain. Can your mind overcome your pain receptors? Can you really use mind over matter and die without screaming? Now, I’m curious, what does the brain of the world’s greatest mind look like?”

With that Stryker began to cut Professor X’s head open and laughed as the Professor let out a blood curdling scream.

Host: Impervious

1. star_tiger

2. reaymond

3. A. Person

4. peace*out

5. Izzy

6. Limeliam

7. Lost In Space [dead-killed by Stryker][Professor X]

8. DMS172

9. Someguy

10. Puzzlegirl

11. Twin Pop

12.twin_bro

13. andromeda

14. crazypainter

15. JarZe

16. Woon [dead – killed by Sabretooth]

Day 1 begins now and ends around 6PM PST or so on Saturday.

Edited by Impervious

Well written Impervious

Revealed role in night post ?? NEW RULE

oh well - Step it up pls my side, looks like a faux pas aka a rooster in the air aka **** up

Edited by Lost in space

Well written Impervious

Revealed role in night post ?? NEW RULE

oh well - Step it up pls my side, looks like a faux pas aka a rooster in the air aka **** up

You were killed by Stryker. Read his R/D

"Rooster in the air"?

Is that an X-Men reference, a clue to someone's identity, an old Dutch saying, or a malapropism?

definitely not an x-men reference, and i've never been aware of any characters being involved with flying roosters....

Host: Impervious

1. star_tiger

2. reaymond

3. A. Person

4. peace*out

5. Izzy - voting for Star_Tiger

6. Limeliam

7. Lost In Space [dead-killed by Stryker][Professor X]

8. DMS172

9. Someguy

10. Puzzlegirl

11. Twin Pop

12.twin_bro

13. andromeda

14. crazypainter

15. JarZe

16. Woon [dead – killed by Sabretooth]

Sorry ST. My live random-number-generators did all the work. I told them to pick better numbers a few times, and it finally settled on you. My vote will most likely change - this was just to get things start. :)