BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SG and PM, no need to worry ;):D

Ok, well, just in case I die tonight, here are my thoughts:

I'm pretty sure Izzy is an innocent, since she caught on with SG's hints pretty fast. Twin Pop, on the other hand... dms I originally thought might be a baddie, but he realized SG's innocence while people were still voting for him. Now why would a baddie do that? As for everyone else, Silver rarely talks, Peace is banned so that makes it hard (and reay's comment about being able to communicate with her...maybe through the baddie forum? :o reay does have a mafia forum...), Skywalker I haven't seen much (maybe going under the radar?), and then there's the other people who I'm too lazy to talk about because I just so happen am being forced away from the computer :P

So long!

SG and PM, no need to worry ;):D

Ok, well, just in case I die tonight, here are my thoughts:

I'm pretty sure Izzy is an innocent, since she caught on with SG's hints pretty fast. Twin Pop, on the other hand... dms I originally thought might be a baddie, but he realized SG's innocence while people were still voting for him. Now why would a baddie do that? As for everyone else, Silver rarely talks, Peace is banned so that makes it hard (and reay's comment about being able to communicate with her...maybe through the baddie forum? :o reay does have a mafia forum...), Skywalker I haven't seen much (maybe going under the radar?), and then there's the other people who I'm too lazy to talk about because I just so happen am being forced away from the computer :P

So long!

Yeah, Twin Pop I definitely trust least at this point.

SG is definitely good, (or can at least lie very well :P), and DMS most likely is too. And I dunno why, I just trust Kat.

I don't think Silverheart has posted anything? Someone should look in to who s/he is tonight.

As for Reay talking to Peace, maybe he meant via MSN/AIM or something? If she's a baddie, then her teammates would most likely just power play for her, so Reay wouldn't need to talk to her at all. She's not off my suspect list though. :P

ST, Skywalker's dead. :P

Who else is still alive?

So, investigating roles, you should check out these people tonight, and they're ranked in order of importance.

1. Twin Pop

2. Silverheart

3. Peace

Don't forget to let on what you find out. :)

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth - Goodie/Jabba

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy - Goodie

5. Star Tiger - Goodie

6. Peace

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker - [Pilot] Killed Night 2

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro - Goodie

12. A. Person

13. Riranor - [Pilot] Lynched Day 2

14. Neptune - [boba Fett] Lynched Day 1

15. andromeda - Killed Night 2

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious - Goodie

Well, in case I disappear in the night, I suppose I should share what I know (Since I'm outed)...

My suspicions are: Twin Pop, A. Person, Peace, Silver, Limeliam, DMS, Izzy (in that order).

If the night is not up by the time I get to work tomorrow (Where my spreadsheet is), then I will double check and I may have more information. This is based purely off memory. Good luck tonight, goodies.

Yeah, Twin Pop I definitely trust least at this point.

So, investigating roles, you should check out these people tonight, and they're ranked in order of importance.

1. Twin Pop

2. Silverheart

3. Peace

Don't forget to let on what you find out. :)

By all means, investigate me. I prefer to be known.

However, I think none of the above three are bad. I find it very interesting that Izzy says that she thinks DMS is good when he was number one on my bad list. Because of her post above, Izzy has now made it to the top of my bad list.

I think her post is a diversion to keep attention away from herself.

By all means, investigate me. I prefer to be known.

However, I think none of the above three are bad. I find it very interesting that Izzy says that she thinks DMS is good when he was number one on my bad list. Because of her post above, Izzy has now made it to the top of my bad list.

I think her post is a diversion to keep attention away from herself.

i'm sure she has good reason to think i'm inno(cuz i am)

Edited by dms172

Yeah, dude, there's like no way DMS is bad. He was sure of SomeGuy's goodness, so unless they're both bad, and have deceived us all, there's nothing to worry about.

Twin Pop, your list differs quite a bit from everyone else's. Maybe that's because you're trying to keep eyes away from real suspects because you're a baddie yourself?

Well, in case I disappear in the night, I suppose I should share what I know (Since I'm outed)...

My suspicions are: Twin Pop, A. Person, Peace, Silver, Limeliam, DMS, Izzy (in that order).

If the night is not up by the time I get to work tomorrow (Where my spreadsheet is), then I will double check and I may have more information. This is based purely off memory. Good luck tonight, goodies.

I said it before, i shall repeat it again. You and PM are safe :)

It's still very nice of you to put in your suspicions though. :D Oh, and sorry about the Skywalker thing...with school and the other mafias, my brain is getting confudled :P

I am waiting for 2 actions now... Lukily for them I am the other side of wales and unable to view my spreadsheet. They have until I return tonight to get actions in otherwise powerplaying will occur. I need time to think though as these actions are extremely confusing. Not the actions themselves but how I will write the post with them in... All I can say is there is a HUGE twist in the events that were supposed to happen

I am waiting for 2 actions now... Lukily for them I am the other side of wales and unable to view my spreadsheet. They have until I return tonight to get actions in otherwise powerplaying will occur. I need time to think though as these actions are extremely confusing. Not the actions themselves but how I will write the post with them in... All I can say is there is a HUGE twist in the events that were supposed to happen

i sense a great disturbance in the force, manipulation perhaps....

i sense a great disturbance in the force, manipulation perhaps....

Got it in one ;) although this manipulation is really funny... The set of moves given to me differs slot from why I have to write about ;)

Great...now I'm going to have nightmares when I sleep in class <_< The baddies better die tonight :P

Oh man. Should we be scared?