BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia

I think you would have had trouble living for long as Dark Side. The very first action I'd have taken was asking the goodies to see you off to that great X-Wing hangar in the sky.

I dunno, the darkside forgot about their last RID and RID Kill.....if I had been recruited with DV Still alive I could have had the killing roles offed fairly quickly. :) I had plans to win for both sides. :)

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of us use spreadsheets (personally I use Microsoft Excel, and a lot of colors) to help keep track of who's who in these games. Mine was pretty simple, being a spy role. I just had blues being goodies, reds baddies, and green being pilots/luke. Some people's are a LOT more complicated though, using the things that they know (like roles) when they're reading posts to figure out who's telling the truth about what, who's defending who, whether or not people's defenses change (well I WAS defending the other mafia, but he's going down, so I better jump on lynching him quick...) etc. etc.

A lot of us use spreadsheets (personally I use Microsoft Excel, and a lot of colors) to help keep track of who's who in these games. Mine was pretty simple, being a spy role. I just had blues being goodies, reds baddies, and green being pilots/luke. Some people's are a LOT more complicated though, using the things that they know (like roles) when they're reading posts to figure out who's telling the truth about what, who's defending who, whether or not people's defenses change (well I WAS defending the other mafia, but he's going down, so I better jump on lynching him quick...) etc. etc.

Hm... I'll need a new notebook... :huh:

Thanks! :)

Haha, maybe... I don't know, I like the computer bit because of how much deception is going on. It lets me change things around quickly (and a lot) while I'm trying to see which lies are lies, by seeing which fits in better with the truth I know. Anyways, everyone has their own system (and some people have no system), so, whatever works best for you :)

And I have to know... how did nobody see Night 1 and go "Impervious was CLEARLY invincible that night?"

Haha, maybe... I don't know, I like the computer bit because of how much deception is going on. It lets me change things around quickly (and a lot) while I'm trying to see which lies are lies, by seeing which fits in better with the truth I know. Anyways, everyone has their own system (and some people have no system), so, whatever works best for you :)

And I have to know... how did nobody see Night 1 and go "Impervious was CLEARLY invincible that night?"

It was my first mafia I was too busy combing my fur (Chewbacca) :blush: but yeah it was too obvious! :lol:

Edited by andromeda

1. DMS [R2D2] (and saviour for the Jedi :P)

2. Prince Marth [C3PO]

3. Silverheart - [Yoda] Killed Night 3

4. SomeGuy [Obi-Wan]

5. Star Tiger [Han Solo]

6. Peace [Darth Vader] - Lynched Day 4

7. Izzy - [Palpatine] Killed Night 3

8. Skywalker - [Pilot] Killed Night 2

9. Kat/Twin Pop - [Jabba the Hut] Killed Night 4

10. Limeliam [Pilot]

11. Twin_Bro [Pilot]

12. A. Person [Grand Moff Tarkin] Lynched Day 3

13. Riranor [Pilot] - Lynched Day 2

14. Neptune [boba Fett] - Lynched Day 1

15. andromeda [Chewbacca] - Killed Night 2

16. Twin_Pop [Princess Leia] - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious [Luke Skywalker]

Grey=Dead

Blue=Winner

Black=erm...? Neither of the above, but well played Liam and Twin_Bro

Oh trust me...I caught on to it and mentioned to Reay how much it had to be Luke but he kept telling me it was possibly a saving role.

Oh trust me...I caught on to it and mentioned to Reay how much it had to be Luke but he kept telling me it was possibly a saving role.

I kept "mentioning" that saves would not be written. This was because if I knew that if I wrote a save about 1 person that night, but not for Nick, that instantly narrowed his role down to 1 player ;)

hehe, that was a great game! Thank-you to the players for making it interesting, and thanks most of all to reay, our lovely host whose messages I have been trying to decipher for a very long time (with no success) :P

I'm hoping to see y'all again in Star Wars 2! :D

1. DMS [R2D2] (and saviour for the Jedi :P)

2. Prince Marth [C3PO]

3. Silverheart - [Yoda] Killed Night 3

4. SomeGuy [Obi-Wan]

5. Star Tiger [Han Solo]

6. Peace [Darth Vader] - Lynched Day 4

7. Izzy - [Palpatine] Killed Night 3

8. Skywalker - [Pilot] Killed Night 2

9. Kat/Twin Pop - [Jabba the Hut] Killed Night 4

10. Limeliam [Pilot]

11. Twin_Bro [Pilot]

12. A. Person [Grand Moff Tarkin] Lynched Day 3

13. Riranor [Pilot] - Lynched Day 2

14. Neptune [boba Fett] - Lynched Day 1

15. andromeda [Chewbacca] - Killed Night 2

16. Twin_Pop [Princess Leia] - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious [Luke Skywalker]

Grey=Dead

Blue=Winner

Black=erm...? Neither of the above, but well played Liam and Twin_Bro

What a?? When I read Unreality's newbie mafia guide he said if your side wins everyone is a winner, even if you are dead?! :huh:

What a?? When I read Unreality's newbie mafia guide he said if your side wins everyone is a winner, even if you are dead?! :huh:

Yeah you do still win ;), I was trying to give them more credit for not dying lol

• 1 month later...
How do you get to play the game?

Welcome to the Den!

If you wanna play mafia you have to sign up first. The upcoming mafia is Matrix II. You need to sign up at Lost in space's profile page. Just leave a comment that you are signing up!

If you are not sure about the rules and never played before the rules are here!