BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia

I don't say much 'cos I'm busy. Sorry if that sounds a bit... bad for being the mafia-type, but I do have other things going on. I have enough time to post and be active, but I'm not going to be posting as much as ST or some of the other people.

Also, what is there to say as of now that hasn't been said already? I've voted, my vote is remaining as it is, at least until someone comes up with a decent defense, so there isn't really anything to say.

Also, relatively sure the day is over, so I can't change my vote anyway.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back and it seems in a very big predicament... in a miserable attempt to not be targeted, I can only say this... I'm a very important goodie. and I mean very, but that's not because of my ability (or inability) to kill. hope that clears up some things. :mellow:

edit: added some info

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

Sorry people something rather unexpected happened so I had to laeve my computer for a few hours, and then I went out for the last 3 hours, but I'm back now so I'll finish off writing the Day post. Its quite rushed so don't expect anything epic :(

seeing as I'm most likely going to die, I'd like to tell all the baddies that impervious is Luke skywalker, and to tell yoda that luke skywalker is twin_bro. just trying to help out! :P

Day 1 – The inevitable happens...

The 18 players had gathered on an unspecified neutral planet on the edge of the universe. Only a select few know each other, but had decided it best to stay away from their partners in case somebody caught on to them.

Kat was the first to speak;

“Where’s Twin_bro been? I think he’s been spending too much time on the baddies forum. Let’s get rid of him!”

There were a few murmurs from the crow everybody scared of making a

wrong move in case they were lynched themselves.

“Wait!” exclaimed Silverheart. “Panther hasn’t been here either; I think he’s a baddie.”

The crowd was silent, unable to decide between the 2 of them. Until a 3rd was added by Riranor;

“Well, if we are voting for inactive people then I think it should be Neptune. I haven’t seen him around for a long time, so Neptune gets my vote.”

Slowly, the crowd began to agree with Riranor, after a few more votes for Neptune the rest of the crowd started to bandwagon, until Neptune finally had the majority.

“Enough!” boomed Reaymond. “This vote has swung enough times for 1 day, so it shall end now and it is Neptune who shall be lynched! Who would like to end this?”

Every single member of the crowd shouted at this, but it was Riranor’s voice that was heard over everyone else’s.

“I started the vote for Neptune, so it should be fitting that I end it” he stated in a calm voice.

And with 1 sharp movement he pulled his ray blaster out of his pocket and shot Neptune through the heart.

Day 1 has ended, see the roster below

Omnipresent God: Reaymond

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12. A. Person

13. Riranor

14. Neptune - [boba Fett Lynched Day 1]

15. andromeda

16. Twin_Pop

17. Panther

18. Impervious

Edited by reaymond

I do believe that you all should trust my earlier post. Boba fett has the ability to investigate someone and I found out who Luke Skywalker was. Ha. :P but because I'm independant I can be on the jedi's side, or the imperials... whoever has the money. :D

of course, because I'm dead, I'm just showing you what you could've already know, therefore not breaking the ghost law.

edit (wrote luke skywalker instead of the actual player)

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

Congratulations all! Very well done! Even though it was a confusing and challenging vote, we were able to kill one of the independents.

What I don't understand is why Neptune didn't use his ability to change a player's vote from him to Twin_Bro and thus save himself. As far as his last post, I think we can give his assertions that Impervious and Twin_Bro are Luke Skywalker as much credibility as his previous post where he claimed to be a very important Goodie. Ha! Nice try!

Between the first night saving of Impervious to the first day killing of Boba Fett, I am hopeful that the Goodies will prevail this game!

wha-what?! ... wow didn't see that coming... i didn't know it would be my fault Neptune died in both actual lynch and story... oh well just goes to show this game can be quite interseting.

I do believe that you all should trust my earlier post. Boba fett has the ability to investigate someone and I found out who Luke Skywalker was. Ha. :P but because I'm independant I can be on the jedi's side, or the imperials... whoever has the money. :D

of course, because I'm dead, I'm just showing you what you could've already know, therefore not breaking the ghost law.

edit (wrote luke skywalker instead of the actual player)

Neptune... Ghost posts MUST be off topic. I do not want you ruining this game like RVB when Izzy got outed through no fault of her own. NEVER, post information regarding your Night actions in ghost posts. EVER! If you give another piece of information out the a PM will have to be sent to rookie regarding your actions. I'm afraid you mights have spoilt this already... I hope that Night 2 will bring some interesting moves otherwise I may be forced to restart SWM due to your inability to keep you mouth shut.

Congratulations all! Very well done! Even though it was a confusing and challenging vote, we were able to kill one of the independents.

What I don't understand is why Neptune didn't use his ability to change a player's vote from him to Twin_Bro and thus save himself. As far as his last post, I think we can give his assertions that Impervious and Twin_Bro are Luke Skywalker as much credibility as his previous post where he claimed to be a very important Goodie. Ha! Nice try!

Between the first night saving of Impervious to the first day killing of Boba Fett, I am hopeful that the Goodies will prevail this game!

I wouldn't be so sure. One of us could very well be Luke. I mean twin_bro survived Night one as did I (to a huge extent)((I seriously wonder why people are so set on me dying night one))(((oh well))).

Night is being extended due to Panthers inactivity. He is now being replaced by GC and the night will end at 4pm GMT tomorrow, giving GC plenty of time to read roles etc... :)

edit: just as an advanced warning, I am away this weekend at a swimming competition. I will be able to check on my iphone but I can't host properly like this as I am away from Friday-Sunday. If I wait a bit longer for GC to send his action, then you can have 2-3 days discussion for Day 2 lynching if you want? I think that would work best as if I try and cram Day 2 in before Friday, I won't have timr to write post anyway :( sorry for the inconvienience people, but swimming comes before BD :P

Edited by reaymond

Reay: You'd better come back with a gold medal to make certain mafiaholics wait XD

Good Luck :)

Edit: Friday is my birthday so I won't be on either ^^

Edited by Silverheart

So I had a dream last night that the baddies are going to attempt to kill me tonight. Could Luke or Han Save me tonight please?

edit: last time I had that dream I was killed :unsure:

Edited by Impervious

So I had a dream last night that the baddies are going to attempt to kill me tonight. Could Luke or Han Save me tonight please?

Nice try ;)

Maybe if you are a little more convincing you could get their attention B))

Nice try ;)

Maybe if you are a little more convincing you could get their attention B))

How is that not convincing, you saw what happened night one...everyone did. I'm like target #1 for the baddies cause they fear my logical deductions and well #1 for the goodies because they had no clue I was a goodie.

edit: what can I say i'm a natural investigator :)

edit #2: That and I'm pretty good at spotting lies *cough*Neptune*cough* that are meant to mess the goodies up and waste their night actions.

Edited by Impervious

Umm. Impervious, as much as I agree with gut feelings and stuff, is it important that you're alive? If Luke and Han both switch over to you, that would potentially make us waste one save, which could be used to save other people that are essential to the game. Not that I know whether we need you to win or not, and not that you should tell us your role now, that would just make it easier for the baddies to RID you, which is.. bad, but.. just throwing that out there. :unsure: