BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia

I just wanna say something for EVERYONE:

i JUST got back from FL (florida), and since it is new years, ANYONE could be on Vacation.

im not trying to make any excuses, but i just want to say dont accuse anyone JUST yet until later - when everyone has NO excuse to not be on...

except me!! :D:):lol:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i didn't remember the dark side attacking him. i thought it was just R2D2 and the princess

In the central chamber of the most powerful ship in the universe, the Death Star, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader and Grand Moff Tarkin could be seen having a heated discussion. Grand Moff Tarkin jumped to his feet and shouted something inaudible to Darth Vader, causing the masked body to rise as well. “Enough” whispered the Emperor is a cold voice, whilst shooting a bolt of red lightning out of his fingers at Tarkin. The head of the Death Star instantly retreated, and his words were lost in his throat unable to come out.

“Tonight, it shall be you Tarkin! You have done little to prove your worth to me, but if you succeed tonight, then I may favour you in the future” stated the Emperor, again in a whisper but a little louder this time and with more authority.

“I understand master, but who shall die tonight?” replied Grand Moff Tarkin, his words seeping up his throat, struggling to string the sentence together. “Hmm...” pondered Emperor “you shall kill... Impervious!”

So, I'm pretty sure Impervious was targeted by the dark side, R2D2, the Princess and a save character (as I mentioned before, even if Impervious is a pilot and got the lucky side of the 50% for R2D2 and Princess, there's no way of escaping the dark side's group kill without a save) :P Nice luck you got there, Impervious ;)

Sorry for being inactive, I forgot!

I just got a dog and it's hard to remember to play star wars mafia when most of my time is spent with the dog! Sorry!

As for my vote, i'll simply vote for the one other person that has lots of votes so that I might not be voted off. Simple. ;D

1. DMS - voting for impervious

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart - voting for Panther

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger - voting for Panther

6. Peace - voting for Twin_Bro

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker - voting for Silverheart

9. Kat - voting for Twin_Bro

10. Limeliam - voting for Izzy

11. Twin_Bro - voting for Panther

12. A. Person - voting for Neptune

13. Riranor - voting for Panther

14. Neptune - voting for Twin_Bro

15. Andromeda - voting for Prince Marth

16. Twin Pop - voting for Panther

17. Panther - voting for Twin_Bro

18. Impervious - Voting for Kat

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger - voting for Panther

7. Izzy

10. Limeliam - voting for Twin_Bro

I'm going with inactives agin so Twin Bro is very high on that list ;)

I just got a dog and it's hard to remember to play star wars mafia when most of my time is spent with the dog! Sorry!

As for my vote, i'll simply vote for the one other person that has lots of votes so that I might not be voted off. Simple. ;D

Glad you're back :D Limey, Twin Bro already came on, he just forgot to sign off as Twin Pop :P He sent me a PM concerning that :) On another note, where's PM? <_<

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger - voting for Prince Marth

7. Izzy

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy

7. Izzy

10. Limeliam - voting for Someguy

Where's Someguy? :huh:

I've not been voting because of:

1) I wasn't really wanting to vote because I don't like bandwagoning and then end up lynching someone that's good

2) I was looking for something suspicious which I think I've found.

Lime's voting pattern's been really weird...He's changed his vote twice now. First he voted for Izzy. Change 1 to Twin bro, change 2 to SomeGuy...Why the constant change Lime... :ph34r:

2. Prince Marth - Voring for Limeliam

4. SomeGuy

7. Izzy

10. Limeliam - voting for Someguy

Where's Someguy? :huh:

And if you'll remember when he signed up for my game he said he'd be out from the 1-4 of Jan so he'll probably be back later today.

:lol: , PM, no need to bold your vote ;) I'm not too sure on Limey since all he seems to do is keep switching his vote to inactive people (same here :P ). Day 1 lynchings tend to be random or for inactives, so I don't find it awfully suspicious that Limey keeps voting for different people.

Just for clarification, but does the day end tonight? (this 48-hour thing is getting me confudled <_< )

Sorry Marth it's the first day <_< always tough <_<

I forgot about Someguy and i'm going back to my origanal vote

4. SomeGuy

7. Izzy

It's on the first day I always am worried about lynching a goodie or lynching the wrong person

:lol: , PM, no need to bold your vote ;) I'm not too sure on Limey since all he seems to do is keep switching his vote to inactive people (same here :P ). Day 1 lynchings tend to be random or for inactives, so I don't find it awfully suspicious that Limey keeps voting for different people.

Just for clarification, but does the day end tonight? (this 48-hour thing is getting me confudled <_< )

Well it was meant to end tonight, but i extended it so that it ends in 21 hours (midday GMT). I found it weird that the usually active players hadn't voted (PM, Someguy, Izzy)

Umm, guys, can we _not_ lynch someone just 'cos they're inactive? The way I see it is like this: If someone's been inactive (not just in this thread, but on all of BD) this entire time, chances are they weren't even online to make a baddie decision.

Also, I hate first day lynchings. At this point I have no suspects, so sorry Skywalker, but I just dragged my finger up and down the list a bit. You have no other people voting for you, so it's really doubtful that you'll get lynched tonight.

4. SomeGuy

7. Izzy - voting for Skywalker

Sorted colours out ;)

4. SomeGuy

It's all up to you SomeGuy!! :lol: Panther or Twin_Bro or Reaymond spins the coin!

4. SomeGuy

Edited by andromeda

4. SomeGuy

13. Riranor - voting for Neptune

Decided to change person because voting for Neptune wont get them kicked out and now there is no Tie for now.

I said in my voting post that was going to vote for the last person in the game who posted. At the time, Neptune, Panther and Izzy were the only ones who had not posted anything. I had no reason to suspect them of being bad, I just think that active players make for a more fun game.

Neptune posted next, then Panther and finally Izzy. So, I should change my vote to Izzy since she was the last person to post. However, she was out of town in Florida and unable to post, whereas Panther was able to post and just forgot. Therefore, I will keep my vote with Panther. (Sorry Panther. I totally understand the new dog excitement though! I have two dogs myself.)

A few other things.

Twin_Bro did make a post under my name accidentally when he used my computer. However he does not know my role. And I will be more conscientious about logging out of BD.

I'm curious why DMS is voting for Impervious when the baddies targeted Impervious. I would think that Imp was good because of this. Does he think that Imp is really bad and worked with the baddies to try to kill him and at the same time save himself to confuse us? Could be an interesting strategy.

Why are people voting for Twin_Bro? It's not for inactivity. He voted early and posted several times after that.

Sorry for this long rant. As several people have already stated, day 1 lynchings are usually random and always difficult. (Although in reading over the posts, I think I can see some good people emerging.)

I said in my voting post that was going to vote for the last person in the game who posted. At the time, Neptune, Panther and Izzy were the only ones who had not posted anything. I had no reason to suspect them of being bad, I just think that active players make for a more fun game.

Neptune posted next, then Panther and finally Izzy. So, I should change my vote to Izzy since she was the last person to post. However, she was out of town in Florida and unable to post, whereas Panther was able to post and just forgot. Therefore, I will keep my vote with Panther. (Sorry Panther. I totally understand the new dog excitement though! I have two dogs myself.)

A few other things.

Twin_Bro did make a post under my name accidentally when he used my computer. However he does not know my role. And I will be more conscientious about logging out of BD.

I'm curious why DMS is voting for Impervious when the baddies targeted Impervious. I would think that Imp was good because of this. Does he think that Imp is really bad and worked with the baddies to try to kill him and at the same time save himself to confuse us? Could be an interesting strategy.

Why are people voting for Twin_Bro? It's not for inactivity. He voted early and posted several times after that.

Sorry for this long rant. As several people have already stated, day 1 lynchings are usually random and always difficult. (Although in reading over the posts, I think I can see some good people emerging.)

This has given me something to think about... and for my first Mafia this is VERY hard.

Originally, dms believed that Impervious was actually the one recruited, and forgot that he was the baddies' group kill. But after I pointed that out, dms either never came on again or for some reason, really wants to kill off Impervious. This kind of makes me believe that dms could be Boba Fett, and he thought/learnt that Impervious was a pilot. Why he would be so eager to get Impervious lynched when he could just kill him in the night (that is, if he truly is Boba Fett) is beyond my knowledge. Either way, dms is now in my baddie radar ;)

oh, and also, I really doubt the baddies would target Impervious.

1) The baddies probably wouldn't lower their own numbers when they could kill a goodie.

2) They will probably need to use a save on Impervious as well, which is pretty much wasting 2 night actions just to make Impervious look like a goodie.

It could definitely happen, but I very much doubt that the baddies would.