BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

This is due to start around 2nd January (I know I keep moving it back, but the earlier it is, the more time I have to host before I got back to school). Role Descriptions are below and PM's will be going out soon. Feel free to send your night actions in anytime, The sooner the better so I can get the night post written. Intro will be coming soon, don't worry :P

Jedi + Companions (no BTSC) Win by killing the Imperial forces and both Independents:

Princess Leia - Once every night Leia can kill 1 person of her choice. If Leia targets a pilot the kill chance is reduced to 50%.

Chewbacca (BTSC with Han Solo) (Pilot) - Can kill one person of their choosing any night provided Han Solo is not using his saving ability.

Han Solo (BTSC with Chewbacca)(Pilot) -Can save one person of their choosing any night provided Chewbacca is not using his saving ability

R2D2 - Can manipulate one person any night but not twice in a row. This manipulation causes the target to switch to a random choice (other than R2D2). If he targets a pilot, there is a 50% chance that R2D2 can hack into the fighter plane’s systems causing the plane to crash, hence killing the pilot.

C3PO - Can investigate one person any night but not twice in a row finding out the role of that person.

X-Wing Pilot (Pilot) can target one player each night for either a kill or a save, but not both. If target is not a pilot they must RID for a successful kill.

Yoda – Cannot die Night 1. Yoda can use the force once every night. Yoda has the choice to either;

1. Find out team of a player of his choice (Imperial, Independent, Rebel/Jedi)

2. Find out the role of a random player selected by the host

3. Stop a player of his choice acting.

4. RID Luke Skywalker and make him a Jedi whilst also gaining BTSC with him.

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Knows who Luke is. Can investigate 1 person every night finding out the role of that player

The Imperials (have BTSC, 1 group kill and 1 RID every night. Can sacrifice DV’s, EP’s or GMT’s ability to gain an extra RID once every night):

The Imperials have BTSC, 1 RID recruit every night. Win by killing every Jedi and both Independents. If a successful recruit, the target, except for Luke Skywalker, will lose their ability and becomes a TIE Fighter Pilot and will also gain BTSC with the Imperials. Can only recruit two (2) players including Luke Skywalker):

Darth Vader (Pilot) - Every night can kill 1 person with a 100% success rate. If he tries to attack Luke Skywalker, the success rate is reduced to 25%. Everyday he can attempt an RID on Luke Skywalker converting him to the dark side. Cannot die on Night 1

Emperor Palpatine - Can manipulate 1 person every night. The manipulation gives the Emperor the ability to use that characters role, learn that initial target, and the option to either target the same character or to target another character. In the night post, the manipulated will still be shown as the attacker, not the Emperor.

The Emperor can also attempt to RID kill one player every other night starting with night one.

Grand Moff Tarkin - The head of the Death Star. Every night can hide someone in his ship. That player is unable to be RID’d or killed for that night + the next day.

TIE Fighter Pilot (Pilot) - Can target one player each night for either a kill or a save, but not both. If target is not a pilot they must RID to successfully kill.

Independents:

Boba Fett (pilot) - Wins by killing every pilot in the game. Every night can either investigate or kill 1 person of his choice. Every day but not twice in a row can change 1 players vote to a character of his choice.

Jabba the Hut - Wins by PMing, the roles of Han Solo, Princess Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin to the host. Every night, can capture 1 player. Jabba may then PM 1 yes or no question to the host who will the forward it to that player. The reply must be true otherwise death will occur.

Pilots

there will be several “pilots” in the game. The pilots are independent characters with the ability to save 1 person every night. If a pilots has been RID’d by the Jedi they become X-wing pilot whereas if the Imperial forces RID a pilot, the RID’d player become a Tie Fighter Pilot.

Pilot Roles:

excluding Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Chewbacca, pilots can only kill other pilots, unless they RID the target. If a pilot-to-pilot attack occurs without RID, there is a 50% chance the target will escape. However, the second time the attack occurs, the target will crash and die.

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker (pilot) – Cannot die night 1. Can save 1 person every night except himself. Luke cannot be killed by the Emperor and has 50% chance of being saved if a killing role targets him so long as Darth Vader is alive. If Yoda RIDs him he becomes a Jedi and stays on the rebel side. If Darth Vader RIDs him he joins the dark side and gains BTSC with the Imperials. If he becomes a Jedi he keeps his saving role but can kill the Imperials with an RID. Luke gains BTSC with Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Yoda if a Jedi. If RID’d Imperial, he loses his saving action and gains a killing action in which he can kill one person each night. Once Luke has been recruited by either side, he cannot then be re-recruited by the other side.

• Answers 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ooh! Looks really fun!!!...and slightly complicated :P Now we have to wait until January 2nd... <_< <_< <_<

It's not too complicated. i mean some of the role relations (DV EP and LS) can be a bit confusing. That triangle makes more sense if you've seen the movies.

the Han Solo and Chewbacca relation is the exact same as Nikki and DL in Heroes Mafia. '

The other sorta complicated thing are the pilot roles. but it should end up being fairly simple.

Hmm, I have a doubt. I understood that RID is to recruit a character to join one of the sides. However, I read sometimes "Can kill with an RID". How does it work?

Basically and RID kill is one in which the character or team PMs the host a name and role ,and if successful, that player is killed, unless protected by a saving role.

Role PM's have been sent - well actually they were sent about 1/2 and hour ago :P. Many questions have been answered (no not just yours ST :lol:) and I think everything is pretty much sorted. :D

edit: not quite... I still need to write the Intro :P It should be coming tonight unless something else comes up

Edited by reaymond

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

18 of the universe's most talented life forms,

had flown across galaxies to end the violence.

The fighting between the forces of Emperor Palpatine

and the skilled Jedi warriors had occurred for generations,

with the result of neither side gaining the upper hand.

Yoda and Emperor Palpatine – heads of their respective sides,

had a neutral meeting, and came to the decision to...

place the future of the entire universe and its lifeforms,

in the hands of 19 respective members of Brainden.

18 of these members had each been provided with a character,

with the 19th having a roster of everybody's role and a full set of rules.

Member's of Brainden, the fate of the entire universe is in your hands...

Edited by reaymond

I believe reaymond is going to go ahead and post the intro to get things started. However the the first night does not end until the 2nd or so.

what he said :P

Edited by reaymond

Ooh, nice intro!

"...place the future of the entire universe and its lifeforms, in the hands of 19 respective members of Brainden"

There's no pressure, I'm sure ;) And you could always make a powerpoint if you want the cool special effects... :P

hehe, and sorry about the questions. I was bored and confused...a bad mix :D

Ooh, nice intro!

"...place the future of the entire universe and its lifeforms, in the hands of 19 respective members of Brainden"

There's no pressure, I'm sure ;) And you could always make a powerpoint if you want the cool special effects... :P

hehe, and sorry about the questions. I was bored and confused...a bad mix :D

I've downloaded a java script to do just that ;) problem is I don't know how to use it yet :P

Could you add the list of players so we don't have to keep going to the sign-up thread to see it.

Host: Reaymond

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

13. Riranor

14.Neptune

15. andromeda

16. Dr Destructo

17. Panther

18. Impervious - Invincible the first night

Reserves:

19. GC

20. Twin Pop

21. LIS

Could you add the list of players so we don't have to keep going to the sign-up thread to see it.

MARTH! Where's your signature picture? :o

Oh also, excuse me while I spend all night wikipedia-ing this...am I the ONLY ONE who hasn't seen this movie *I got like 5 people explaining the "a long time ago" thing...I GET IT NOW*

<(^-^)>

Good Lord, I'm glad I checked this... I didn't think we were starting for a few days, yet. I'm looking forward to this, and should be much better about being active over XMas than I was about being active over Thanksgiving. Here's hoping for a good game!

Good Lord, I'm glad I checked this... I didn't think we were starting for a few days, yet. I'm looking forward to this, and should be much better about being active over XMas than I was about being active over Thanksgiving. Here's hoping for a good game!

were still not starting until Jan 2, I think...

right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said he's creating the game topic now but isn't going to officially start the game until the date he mentioned before which is Jan 4-5.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said he's creating the game topic now but isn't going to officially start the game until the date he mentioned before which is Jan 4-5.

that's right....

but, if you check back, he changed to the second, right? :unsure:

Host: Reaymond

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker

9. Kat