BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

Agents Andromeda and FitzKaos were on their way to meet a man that had some valuable information stored on a microchip. The rendezvous place was at that person’s apartment.

The door to his apartment was unlocked. When they got in, even though the place was in dark, it was evident that somebody got to the man before they managed to. The apartment was thoroughly searched and the man was lying dead on the ground on his back.

“What now?” Andromeda was worried. “Do you think he’d given them the chip?”

“No idea...” Fitz was reserved in making assumptions. “Let’s just look around before we call it in.”

“Look where? I don’t even know where to start?!” Andromeda was annoyed.

“Well let’s start here” said Fitz as he picked up a paper off the floor.

“This is not the right time to solve crossword puzzles” said Andromeda while Fitz was still looking at the paper ignoring his partner.

n1348292115_175563_5820.jpg

“Look!” Fitz pointed at the paper with his flashlight.

“Well... the good news is, the chip is still here! The bad news is one of us has to get it?! So... paper, scissors, rock?” Andromeda asked with a grin.

“I don’t think so” Fitz smiled, “I solved the puzzle you get the chip!”

Where is the chip? :D

No... you don't need to solve the entire crossword puzzle, in fact you don't need to add a single letter to the puzzle

;)

• Answers 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I give up...what's the answer? :mellow:

That's not how I play this game ;)

I took me two days to construct this I won't give it away in a jiffy! :P

I don't think that your eating idea was bad, but where does it says in the riddle that he ate it??

:huh:

EDIT: Behave guys ;)

Edited by andromeda

It doesn't say he ate it. but the fact that fritz knew where to look but didn't want to get the chip led me to believe he felt he had to do exploratory post mortum surgery or he had to search some excrement. that and also the fact that when I put mmmmm mmmmm good on one of my spoilers you thought I had the answer.....

And I think that is important.

The first time I've answered on your post

I wasn't sure what you meant, I still don't know, but if you tell me what do you think that's missing maybe I'll find it significant!

It doesn't say he ate it. but the fact that fritz knew where to look but didn't want to get the chip led me to believe he felt he had to do exploratory post mortum surgery or he had to search some excrement. that and also the fact that when I put mmmmm mmmmm good on one of my spoilers you thought I had the answer.....

Actually I thought of that before I have opened your spoiler not after ;)

The first time I've answered on your post
I wasn't sure what you meant, I still don't know, but if you tell me what do you think that's missing maybe I'll find it significant!

the missing numbers. You already said that doesn't matter. I was also fishing just a little

;)

All right :rolleyes:

I'll give you the same piece of advice as I did in my previous riddles - pen and paper people... pen and paper

;)

My desk is littered with copies of your puzzle already, and I think my pen is about to run out. Still nothing. <_<

OK... :)

What is odd in the crossword puzzle that I've constructed? Letters

;)

some of the letters are in spots that might not allow a word to be made. The Z for instance, although I haven't had time to confirm. Perhaps tomorrow while I'm "working"

Oh... you say that like it's a bad thing :)

OK one more hint.

You can solve this riddle in 15 seconds if you are holding the paper!

;)

I told you you'll gonna hate it! :D

HAHA! Hardly worth the spoiler, that one! :P

It's kind of vague, but will drawing lines help in any way?