8. Twin Pop

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

13. Riranor

14.Neptune

Reserves

I have added something else to the roles so this should be what the final roster looks like - obviously with the names filled in ;) I am currently finishing a few test runs on the game and then another game thread will be up :D

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

No you don't need to know anything about the movies - apart from the obvious stuff... lightsabers, who everyone is(ish), "A long time ago...", "I'm your Father (the greatest line in the film :P ".

You mean glowing swords ;) *inside joke* Erm...I don't really know much about this at all...what's with the "a long time ago" part? I know there's a character named Luke...:unsure:

<(^-^)>

Background for the game: The Star Wars Saga happened "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..." It was at the start of all of their scrolling exposition sequences.

Reading material for characters, plot, etc. can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars

I'm looking forward to the game :) I'm a kind of huge Star Wars fan, so... yeah, can't get started soon enough.

Background for the game: The Star Wars Saga happened "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..." It was at the start of all of their scrolling exposition sequences.

Reading material for characters, plot, etc. can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars

I'm looking forward to the game :) I'm a kind of huge Star Wars fan, so... yeah, can't get started soon enough.

Thanks for link SG. It contains pretty much anything you need to know and it's alot quiker to read than to watch 6 films :P

So do I!!! I´m gamemastering a Star Wars RPG campaing to my friends! RPG and Star Wars toghether! What else could I ask for? B))

Well, actually, if my girfriend liked RPG, things would be a little easier :P

Edit: Typo

Edited by Skywalker

As for the game itself... I have all the RD's written and I have done a few test runs and it seems pretty balanced so far. I sent impervious the RD's last night and he has written his own version aswell. Once we combine the 2 the game will be sorted and will be waiting for 4th January!

The funniest thing in all of this... I forgot to add my co-developer into the roster :o sorry impervious :lol::P It won't affect the game at all don't worry people

Host: Reaymond

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

13. Riranor

14.Neptune

15. andromeda

16. Dr Destructo

17. Panther

18. Impervious

Reserves:

19. GC

20. Twin Pop

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

8. Skywalker

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

13. Riranor

14.Neptune

15. andromeda

16. Dr Destructo

17. Panther

18. Impervious - Invincible the first night :lol:

Reserves:

19. GC

20. Twin Pop

21. LIS

hey reay why didn't you put my name on this already?

See post #32 :P, I already did sorry... its just another pilot impervious so adding you should actually balance it out a tiny bit (6 recruitable by RID now)

I'm just waiting for Impervious to send me his roles now, but when we have combined them both together, would you like me to put the thread up and send the roles out straight away? Then I can set the forum up for the baddies and everyone will have time to discuss/evaluate their role :D

I'm just waiting for Impervious to send me his roles now, but when we have combined them both together, would you like me to put the thread up and send the roles out straight away? Then I can set the forum up for the baddies and everyone will have time to discuss/evaluate their role :D

I think it's a good idea, although the posts would already start appearing! :P

I think it's a good idea, although the posts would already start appearing! :P

I think it's a great suggestion :D I agree with Skywalker that there will be more posts, but getting the roles earlier allow everyone to start planning and think up malicious plans :P

Impervious has just come on MSN, and he can't access his files until Wednesday. So unless he can come remember what he typed up before, we are going to have to wait for a while :(

No need to fear everyone, my memory actually decided to work for me this fine/rainy morning. As I type reaymond and I are work out the kinks. :)

I offered Andro+Kat places in my next mafia for 1 reason or another... ;)

SWM2:

1)Peace

2) ST

3) Andromeda

4) Kathleen

Also, I will be changing some of the roles. Like recruiting ability for the goodies, and some players may have secret abilities :oB))