BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

Conclusion: "It Must Be Done..."

It was Day 3, but there was no voting to be done. Lemonlymelon nervously looked at the Myths standing in a semi-circle around her, “You wouldn’t

really kill me would you? I never did anything to you, did I?”

The Chimera almost looked regretful as it looked down on Lemony. “I’m sorry, but this must be done, for the sake of others..”

While the Chimera was talking, Lemonymelon didn’t notice the Vampire sneaking up behind her. I was too late, the Vampire sunk its jaws into her neck

and she fell to the forest floor unconscious. “At least she died a peaceful death..” said the Siren as it and the Vampire turned away as the Chimera

incinerated Lemonymelon’s motionless body. The Chimera stared at the ashes of Lemony, as they floated up into the sky above. The Chimera then

turned away, and walked toward where the Siren and the Vampire were waiting. Their task was finally done.

The Watcher: RainThinker

1)star_tiger- Vampire

2) Skywalker-Demeter

3)Kathleen-Chimera

4)Prince_Marth85-Siren

5)limeliam-Ares

6) A. Person-Hera

7)Lemonymelon-Hermes

8)Dr. Destructo-Zeus

9)SomeGuy-Posieden

10)Reaymond-Athena

11)UKJon-Hydra

Congratulations Myths on your second place win!

And a second Congrats to Limeliam for winning first as Ares!

Conclusion: "It Must Be Done..."

It was Day 3, but there was no voting to be done. Lemonlymelon nervously looked at the Myths standing in a semi-circle around her, "You wouldn't

really kill me would you? I never did anything to you, did I?"

The Chimera almost looked regretful as it looked down on Lemony. "I'm sorry, but this must be done, for the sake of others.."

While the Chimera was talking, Lemonymelon didn't notice the Vampire sneaking up behind her. I was too late, the Vampire sunk its jaws into her neck

and she fell to the forest floor unconscious. "At least she died a peaceful death.." said the Siren as it and the Vampire turned away as the Chimera

incinerated Lemonymelon's motionless body. The Chimera stared at the ashes of Lemony, as they floated up into the sky above. The Chimera then

turned away, and walked toward where the Siren and the Vampire were waiting. Their task was finally done.

The Watcher: RainThinker

1)star_tiger- Vampire

2) Skywalker-Demeter

3)Kathleen-Chimera

4)Prince_Marth85-Siren

5)limeliam-Ares

6) A. Person-Hera

7)Lemonymelon-Hermes

8)Dr. Destructo-Zeus

9)SomeGuy-Posieden

10)Reaymond-Athena

11)UKJon-Hydra

Congratulations Myths on your second place win!

And a second Congrats to Limeliam for winning first as Ares!

Hehe...you make us Myths sound so nice ^_^ ... nice job Liam...<_< Wish we won...I was baddie...wasn't THAT such a suprise :rolleyes: Great game Rainthinker, I enjoyed it ^_^

<(^-^)>

Hehe...you make us Myths sound so nice ^_^ ... nice job Liam...<_< Wish we won...I was baddie...wasn't THAT such a suprise :rolleyes: Great game Rainthinker, I enjoyed it ^_^

<(^-^)>

Thanks! :D

To everyone else: I'm starting Lord of the Rings Mafia soon with Pw0nzd, hope to see you there!

I suppose I can reveal my night 2 plan now :P This was why I needed to know that Zeus and Hermes were online. I knew who Hermes was but not Zeus, and unfortunately for me it was the most inactive player in the game...

Actions;

1. Chimera kill me

2. Siren save Chimera

3. Zeus kill siren

4. Hermes switch Siren + Chimera= Chimera save me + Siren kill chimera

5. Baddies group kill me

6. Group kill fails because Chimera saved me

I felt like a genius when I came up with that :P + I knew who the baddies are so I'm 90% sure that was how they would act

I suppose I can reveal my night 2 plan now :P This was why I needed to know that Zeus and Hermes were online. I knew who Hermes was but not Zeus, and unfortunately for me it was the most inactive player in the game...

Actions;

1. Chimera kill me

2. Siren save Chimera

3. Zeus kill siren

4. Hermes switch Siren + Chimera= Chimera save me + Siren kill chimera

5. Baddies group kill me

6. Group kill fails because Chimera saved me

I felt like a genius when I came up with that :P + I knew who the baddies are so I'm 90% sure that was how they would act

That plan would fail miserably.

First of all when our ability changes we change our targets. So changing our powers around wouldn't have changed anything. And also...Something you never seemed to notice. We DIDN'T have a group kill. I don't know why you though we did and why you kept talking about it <_<

That plan would fail miserably.

First of all when our ability changes we change our targets. So changing our powers around wouldn't have changed anything. And also...Something you never seemed to notice. We DIDN'T have a group kill. I don't know why you though we did and why you kept talking about it <_<

Well I asked earlier on and never got a reply... I just presumed that it would be slightly one-sided if the baddies could only kill once a night, and if Kat died then you couldn't kill...

Well I asked earlier on and never got a reply... I just presumed that it would be slightly one-sided if the baddies could only kill once a night, and if Kat died then you couldn't kill...

That's why I always saved Kat. If we lost Kat, we'd have had to rely on lynches.

That's why I always saved Kat. If we lost Kat, we'd have had to rely on lynches.

ah perhaps next time the saving role could be changed so they couldnt save the same person twice in a row - something to think about, RT

anyway it was great playing with everyone and thanks for hosting, RT!

I think that Hermes ability needs to be changed. The whole point of it is that he can switch 2 baddies roles so that they do someone useless, yet the baddies have BTSC so if they get their roles switched it has no effect whatsoever. It needs to be changed so that the targets stay the same, and the roles are swapped. It also needs to be limited to once every other night as it would be extremely powerful otherwise. I think the goodies needed another role though, and the baddies needed a group kill so the dependency on chimera doesn't exist any more. Overall it was aa good blalanced game, but like all other mafia's a few tweaks will be needed for MM2 ;) Thanks for a good game RT

I think that Hermes ability needs to be changed. The whole point of it is that he can switch 2 baddies roles so that they do someone useless, yet the baddies have BTSC so if they get their roles switched it has no effect whatsoever. It needs to be changed so that the targets stay the same, and the roles are swapped. It also needs to be limited to once every other night as it would be extremely powerful otherwise. I think the goodies needed another role though, and the baddies needed a group kill so the dependency on chimera doesn't exist any more. Overall it was aa good blalanced game, but like all other mafia's a few tweaks will be needed for MM2 ;) Thanks for a good game RT

I was actually quite surprised that Hermes didn't switch Chimera's role with a spy role (for example) each night, since all the baddies had to rely on Chimera's ability to kill in the night. I agree with reay's above points as well. The only one that I'm a bit iffy on concerning the goodie roles was Zeus. I think he should have the option to attack or not (since what usually ends up happening is Zeus kills off goodies, especially in the first couple nights), or have an option to either attack or spy (but also limiting this so Zeus does not become too powerful). Overall, great game, RT!

I was actually quite surprised that Hermes didn't switch Chimera's role with a spy role (for example) each night, since all the baddies had to rely on Chimera's ability to kill in the night. I agree with reay's above points as well. The only one that I'm a bit iffy on concerning the goodie roles was Zeus. I think he should have the option to attack or not (since what usually ends up happening is Zeus kills off goodies, especially in the first couple nights), or have an option to either attack or spy (but also limiting this so Zeus does not become too powerful). Overall, great game, RT!

as hermes, i couldnt pick the same two again.. on the first night, i did pick chimera and one of the innocents but i cant quite remember who right now lol, but after that i didn't think it was worth using my ability again . i agree with points made by reaymond and ST (but couldn't Zeus have just PMed RT and said he didnt want to use his ability) but overall it worked ok i think, so thanks RainThinker!

Edited by lemonymelon