BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

I didn't even had the chance to vote this time!!!

My Internet is not working at home, so I can only see the posts when I'm at work. Also, I think the different time zones are not helping me... My TZ is GMT -3, and I only stay in work from 8a.m. to 5p.m. And I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll have to find a way to get my connection fixed by all costs today...

Sorry I'm not being participative :(

The Watcher: RainThinker

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam [Ares]

6)A. Person-Dead

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo-Dead

9)SomeGuy-Dead

10)Reaymond-Dead

11)UKJon-Lynched [Hydra]

Reposted roster after lynching ;) obviously i can't post the enitre roster in grey as that would just be stupid :P

edit: colour change

edit2: RT just end it now... only hermes and demeter are alive, and only hermes can act tonight meaning that the best possible outcome tonight is that 1 goodie will die + 1 baddie dies. (Chimera + Group kill hermes changes Chimera ability to target a baddie) then the baddies just lynch the remaining goodie tomorrow... Well played baddies!! :D Can i reveal my secret plan now for Night 2 :P

Edited by reaymond

:o Destructo is Zeus??? If he's that important, I wonder why he didn't defend himself... <_<

Send in your PM's!!! :D Tonight would be interesting...

edit: grammar/spelling (too early!)

Edited by star_tiger

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I thought Dr. Destructo was Zeus :lol::D !!!!! I never thought I would win though :lol:-_-;)

Edit: Love the day post RT I just come out of the crowd and kill Dr. Destructo :lol:

Edited by limeliam

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam [Ares]

6)A. Person-Dead

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo-Dead[[Zeus]

9)SomeGuy-Dead

10)Reaymond-Dead

11)UKJon-Lynched [Hydra]

Edited by limeliam

you got there eventually Liam :P

After day 2, I now know everybody's role... and the Gods have a 0.006'% chance of victory :P come on Gods!!!

That's not very supportive you know <_< *hits Reay with conveniently-located rubber ducky*

I hope all the alives send in their PM's soon!

I know who all the alive baddies are so if you are dead look in this spoiler

Just Kidding that would spoil everything:lol:

:P

So there are all the baddies left B))

By the way i'm posting in orange because I won so post in Black unless you are dead or are voting for someone <_<

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam [Ares]

6)A. Person-Dead

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo-Dead

9)SomeGuy-Dead

10)Reaymond-Dead

11)UKJon-Lynched [Hydra]

Reposted roster after lynching ;) obviously i can't post the enitre roster in grey as that would just be stupid :P

edit: colour change

edit2: RT just end it now... only hermes and demeter are alive, and only hermes can act tonight meaning that the best possible outcome tonight is that 1 goodie will die + 1 baddie dies. (Chimera + Group kill hermes changes Chimera ability to target a baddie) then the baddies just lynch the remaining goodie tomorrow... Well played baddies!! :D Can i reveal my secret plan now for Night 2 :P

Night 3 will end in 2 days, that'll give you people enough time to plan ;)

Night 3: It's All In The Plan...

The Chimera thundered through the bushes, not caring if anyone heard it. It knew it had nothing to fear. Skywalker was sitting on a tree stump,

watching grass grow when a dark shape loomed behind him. He didn’t even have to look behind him to know who it was. “Hello Chimera” he said

indifferently. The Chimera, without thinking, burned him to a crisp. All that remained of Skywalker was his charred husk.

Lemonymelon, like Skywalker, was sitting on a stump. She knew the Myths had planned this entire operation, and was simply waiting for them to

strike. Lemony didn’t have to wait long, suddenly the Vampire dropped from a tree behind her and bit deep into her neck. Without a sound, Lemonymelon slid

to the forest floor unconscious.

:o Wow, short night... Day 3 has begun!

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker-Dead

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam [Ares]

6) A. Person-Dead

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo [Zeus]-Dead

9)SomeGuy-Dead

10)Reaymond

11)UKJon-Dead [Hydra]

Nice job Baddies and I know this is over so I can reveal the baddies soon Well I think everyone knows who the baddies are :D:D

K,PM,ST it's a secret code guys

hehe lol, Liam

are we still going to continue playing? 'cos if the baddies have obviously won, there's not really any point, i guess

Nice job Baddies and I know this is over so I can reveal the baddies soon Well I think everyone knows who the baddies are :D:D

While I do not deny this, the game still hasn't officially ended <_<

I am pretty sure that the game is over because there ia only 1 innocent left and if you read my spoiler you would know who th last innocent is and the baddies would lynch the person

well, yeah that's a given BUT i think that PM just meant that considering RT hasn't officially ended the game yet and that you're a ghost, you're not meant to say anything too major in regards to the game till it's over, but yeah, RT probably will end it when he gets back on.

Oh well, well done, myths!

Great game everyone and thanks for hosting, RainThinker!

dude, not nice <_<

hehe lol, Liam

are we still going to continue playing? 'cos if the baddies have obviously won, there's not really any point, i guess

I PM-ed RT about it...I think he should just write a conclusion post to end the game (or maybe just the roster with everyone's role :P ).

dude, not nice <_<

I PM-ed RT about it...I think he should just write a conclusion post to end the game (or maybe just the roster with everyone's role :P ).

Okay.

I'll start on it now ;)