BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

What is going on here??? 7 votes all for different people?

Ditto. I can't work out who's a god and who's a myth :blink:

As Star_Tiger pointed out, Ares is now our biggest threat rather than a myth. We also need to ensure that we don't lynch Zeus. I'm so glad that Zeus cannot kill himself so we have no problem with friendly fire. :lol:

Unfortunately, I do not know who Ares is.

Hermes - Who did you target last night? Can you tell us who Chimera is?

Edit: And just so I'm clear: We've lost our spy and we've lost our healer? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by UKJon

no more saving role :o :o :o

Athena can still find out people's roles though - but whatever you do DO NOT out yourself unless totally necessary otherwise you will be killed by baddies and then its game over... Hey where is Athena? I presume s/he got the riddle wrong as nothing has been posted about a role, but still, at least drop some hints about who you found out about ;)

Hermes - Who did you target last night? Can you tell us who Chimera is?

According to Hermes' role, he can choose 2 different roles to switch abilities. Knowing who the two roles were would make it too easy ;)

Day 1: An Unexpected Set of Coincidences

RainThinker was beside himself with disbelief, everyone had voted for a completely different person than everyone else, with no majority

whatsoever. Below him in the forest, the Gods had come to an agreement that Ares was a bigger threat than any Myth. The only problem was they had no

idea who he was…

“This isn’t good.” Said RainThinker, watching them argue, “It looks like it’s up to me to select.”

He appeared below on a large stump in the forest in front of everyone and proclaimed “Day 1 has come to an end, and the results are….”

Everyone waited eagerly to hear who the unlucky person was.

“A tie…”

The crowd sighed in disappointment, but looked up again as Rainthinker pulled a high-tech-computer-like-device-that-included-a-random-number-generator

out of his pocket. “Therefore, this vote will be decided by me.” Punching in some unintelligible numbers, he pressed the enter button after a few moments

looked up again.

“The player that has been chosen is…. UKJon” Looking a final time at his list of votes he turned to UKJon. “I’m sorry, but this must be done.” Pointing his

index finger at UKJon, a small rip in space and time quietly appeared behind UK, before he knew what had happened he had been sucked in and the rip had

sealed itself. As RainThinker walked away from the stunned mob, they heard him say to himself “The Gods might make it after all, now that the Hydra is no

longer here.”

Night 2 has begun! Send in those PMs!

The Watcher: RainThinker

1) star_tiger

2) Skywalker

3)Kathleen

4)Prince_Marth85

5)limeliam

6)A. Person-Dead

7)Lemonymelon

8)Dr. Destructo

9)SomeGuy-Dead

10)Reaymond

11)UKJon-Lynched [Hydra]

I have a plan everyone... but first I need to know that Zeus and hermes are online... so everybody that is here please post something asap

edit: I know who Hermes is, but Zeus, don't out yourself...

Edited by reaymond

I have a plan everyone... but first I need to know that Zeus and hermes are online... so everybody that is here please post something asap

edit: I know who Hermes is, but Zeus, don't out yourself...

:lol: , nice going stealing my thunder :P Oh, and you don't need them online for the plan to work... ;) Well, hopefully Hermes would check this at least once before the night ends.

:lol: , nice going stealing my thunder :P Oh, and you don't need them online for the plan to work... ;) Well, hopefully Hermes would check this at least once before the night ends.

Doesn't matter any more I just saw a big hole in my logic... Wait until tomorrow till I'm certain. All im going to say for now is that peoples statements tend to be untrue... and that the "animal" here just got another 3 to add to their collection.