BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Hypocrism

Question

I know that this isn't really a paradox, but its funny and paradox-esque, so I'm gonna say it.

I'm a white guy. There are only three kinds of people I hate in this world: racists, hypocrites, and white people.

I hope you enjoyed it.

6 answers to this question

wouldnt you be a racist as well if you hate white people simply for the color of their skin?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I guess that would be the paradox to which you are referring.

I would like to say that I dont like ignorant or untruthful people; this would include two of the categories you mentioned, i.e., racist and hypocrites. I have no problem with any race/ethnicity/creed/lifestyle orientation, only with the idiots/liers therein (which would include extremists).

BTW - Is hypocrism a real word or just something that's out there in the net-venacular?

I'm not finding it in any dictionary.

Speaking of idiots, what do you guys think about W?

Is he the biggest idiot we've ever had as president or is he a shrewd and egomaniacal puppeter who gets others to do his bidding, and then pardons them or shelters them from congress and the law?

Speaking of idiots, what do you guys think about W?

Is he the biggest idiot we've ever had as president or is he a shrewd and egomaniacal puppeter who gets others to do his bidding, and then pardons them or shelters them from congress and the law?

I guess this topic is too heavy for this forum?

too bad, I was hoping to have a meaningful discussion about it.