BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Izzy

Question

I've noticed we have quite a lot of musicians on here. I was thinking that it'd be really cool if we all recorded somethings and made awesome, somewhat nerdanized, music. Nothing too hard at the beginning, probably just some cover music with awesome lyrics to fit the site. Making some sort of Mafia Theme Song (as Impervious suggested) would pwn all. I'm thinking something along the lines of a 10-or-so track album, with artsy people to do the cover and stuff? It would be insanely cool.

Anyway, I play guitar. If any other guitarists want to sign up, that's totally fine with me. :)

Anyone interested?

Once we have people signed up, I might set up another forum entirely where we can work on it. That way no one can see the final product until we're done. :D

Oh, ohohoh, if anyone knows how to like, man I don't even know what to call it, take recorded clips and combine them together, please let me know! I have no idea how. >_>

• Answers 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Is anyone on BD a drummer?? We need one.

If no one is a drummer, I would recommend using GarageBand or some type of music mixer instead.

Also, If you people need a violinist i'd be happy to help. ;)

For what its worth, a can play the guitar pretty well, although probably not as good as Izzy ;) . I can play The Day That Never Comes (well used to be able to, I forgot how it goes :P ) by Metallica pretty easily, just to give you an idea. I dont have to be part of this, but if you need someone I could try. :)

P.S. I dont play mafia (although I desperately want to, but I dont even know the first thing about how to play), but I am pretty good with lyrics, being a writer and all. B))

P.S. I dont play mafia (although I desperately want to, but I dont even know the first thing about how to play)

I thought it was complicated, but basically it's all about killing people and wrongfully accusing them of being bad... there's a bit a thinking involved too :lol:;)

You should definitely play when the next opportunity emerges :D

Edited by andromeda

Hey, if you want to help us write lyrics, Jrod, you can join the OFFICIAL Brainden Band site found Here. Don't worry if nothing shows up, it's just that Reaymond needs to allow people into certain forums (cause he's got baddie forums there for mafia games).

<(^-^)>

Hey, if you want to help us write lyrics, Jrod, you can join the OFFICIAL Brainden Band site found Here. Don't worry if nothing shows up, it's just that Reaymond needs to allow people into certain forums (cause he's got baddie forums there for mafia games).

<(^-^)>

Me? Baddie? *copies ST and hits kat with conveniently located baseball bat :P* You weren't meant to tell anyone I was playing all 3 baddies (including the recruits) in SWM :o

Me? Baddie? *copies ST and hits kat with conveniently located baseball bat :P* You weren't meant to tell anyone I was playing all 3 baddies (including the recruits) in SWM :o

Hah Hah! I knew it! Mass attack against reay!!! :D

btw, I'm having trouble accessing the baddie/band forum...keeps popping up as "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" :mad:

Hey i heard about this band thing and i was thinking if its not to late i could make a cover and or even add it to youtube and i have a pretty good voice i think and i am not sure how to do anything but if you helped me out i could and so if you need anything that i can help you with just say something and i would be glad to help