BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Guest Lost in space

Question

This is the place to start your Xmas LISt

Maybe you'r atheist. Maybe you are 'grown up' and don't believe in Santa Claus / Father Christmas - but if your WISH is not on the LISt you maybe missed. You only get ONE. I'll Start.....

1 - LIS........ My own new laptop with all the functions. So I can go on Brainden when i want.

Edited by Lost in space

• Answers 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

It's gonna sound selfish, I should PROBABLY say I want something for Liam but..

1. A cellphone

I really want one -_- But I keep getting a lot of "No!"s...

<(^-^)>

Do you know that time when you´re not on BrainDen? It´ll be over as soon as you get a cell phone :lol:

1. I want a Ph.D. scholarship in the USA! Pleeeeease Santa... :rolleyes:

Dear Santa,

Since I haven't been naughty at all this year, especially in comparison to last year, I think it's not selfish of me whatsoever to ask for the following things. :rolleyes:

1. All the books on the list I wrote for my mom, and several others. By now, I'm sure you know my taste.

2. iPhone, but I'll be happy with an iTouch.

3. I want the big room in the house we're moving into. The one on the second floor facing all the pretty things, not the one I'm probably going to get facing the pool..

4. For everyone, especially that certain idiot teacher at school to realize the things I'm right about right away, so I don't have to argue with them.

5. Another kitten.

6. To not have to change schools.

7. For my mom to agree to let Eli, my cousin Dominic, and I go camping in Georgia over Spring Break.

8. A combination of sweets.

9. For James to tell me whether I'm right about my Secret Santa or not.

10. Blue hair that looks cool. :D

11. [un-named person]...

12. Membership to the rock climbing gym.

Since you've made it this far in my list, I'd like to again remind you that I've believed in you every year and that I've been a very well behaved childling this year. I wish you good health and a fantastic year.

Yours Sincerely,

Your favorite rug rat,

Izzy

P.S. - Why didn't you wave back at me when I saw you at the mall last weekend? I realize you were slightly out of custom, with your jacket hanging over your shoulder and all, but I still think ignoring me/looking at me like I was crazy was a bit harsh.

P.S. - Why didn't you wave back at me when I saw you at the mall last weekend? I realize you were slightly out of custom, with your jacket hanging over your shoulder and all, but I still think ignoring me/looking at me like I was crazy was a bit harsh.

Sorry :blush: I didn't realize it was you *waves back* :lol:

1. A computer (so I won't have to borrow my parent's or my brother's)

2. A pair of socks (for the past 15 years I have never gotten a pair a socks :( )

3. Have more than 7 hours of light per day in winter.

I really hope Santa is on BD right now, so he can read our lists! :P

Ok, I take back my first wish...I wish we didn't have this much snow...or that I didn't live in Canada...I can't take getting stuck in the snow everytime we leave the house...<_<

=>2cxsr4w.jpg

<(^-^)>

Edit: In the 7 hours after I took that...we got another 10 cms...<_<

Edited by Kathleen

Ok, I take back my first wish...I wish we didn't have this much snow...or that I didn't live in Canada...I can't take getting stuck in the snow everytime we leave the house...<_<

I love Canada! My dream vacation would be to go to Alaska for one year ;) (just so I can experience the 24 hours of daylight and then darkness) That's one of my Christmas wishes... -_- (although Santa has a tendency of ignoring my huge list of unrealistic wishes :P )

here goes santa,

for people to except me as a pagan. :unsure:

to kat:

I love snow!! I'm vacationing to Portland, Oregon (family) and it snowed this year!! I'm so happy!!!!

of course, it doesn't snow where I live... just rain and hail.... bleh.... <_<

to kat:

I love snow!! I'm vacationing to Portland, Oregon (family) and it snowed this year!! I'm so happy!!!!

of course, it doesn't snow where I live... just rain and hail.... bleh.... <_<

Wow, it snows up here so often <_< I'll be really happy about it if it wasn't for the fact that I'm the one that ends up shovelling the 2-foot-deep snow :P

One more wish:

to have a pet wolf (been asking since I was 7...yet there is no wolf -_- )

Wow, it snows up here so often <_< I'll be really happy about it if it wasn't for the fact that I'm the one that ends up shovelling the 2-foot-deep snow :P

One more wish:

to have a pet wolf (been asking since I was 7...yet there is no wolf -_- )

Wow... a tiger and a wolf? could there be a more deadly combination :P

Wow... a tiger and a wolf? could there be a more deadly combination :P

Well, one may never know...maybe the wolf would eat me up, in which case, it will need to take my place on BD :D

Correction to previous wish:

two wolves (one male and one female), so I could have...mini-wolves? :P

Santa! Santa! I want a pet white tiger! Please!

Or an albino corn snake. Mostly a tiger...

:lol: , I luv how violent everyone here is ;) (must be a result of mafia) An albino corn snake? :P Sounds umm...fun :)

:lol: , I luv how violent everyone here is ;) (must be a result of mafia) An albino corn snake? :P Sounds umm...fun :)

I've wanted one since I was like 5. At the YMCA, two counselors always brought their pet snakes, and Monty, the albino cornsnake was so pretty. I never got to hold him, but I did get to hold a grey rat snake named Grey. :)

And then I've wanted a tiger since I read an article/did a project on Siberian Tigers in 2nd Grade.

I've wanted one since I was like 5. At the YMCA, two counselors always brought their pet snakes, and Monty, the albino cornsnake was so pretty. I never got to hold him, but I did get to hold a grey rat snake named Grey. :)

And then I've wanted a tiger since I read an article/did a project on Siberian Tigers in 2nd Grade.

*gasps* I did a Siberian Tiger project in 2nd grade as well! :P

I held a snake once in my life. I dropped it <_< It was kinda slimey and very big, so it made sense if I freaked out and began screaming :D

OOH! Santa, if you can't get me a wolf (I understand some of them are endangered), can I at least get a penguin? :) :) :)