BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What's with you people and living in Antarctica? My warrior lives in a forest somewhere in Europe :P And my fox does NOT run away...especially from poodles :rolleyes: She needs a name...how about Viviene...:D

<(^-^)>

phhbbbt poodle?

Charbiane doesnt have a breed classification, hes magical and like no other. but he mostly resembles a spaniel. He could take on Viviene any day... and win :P

My Priest lives amongst some mountains in NZ...

I would just like to remind some people that they have to still write the Character Profile and pick a Job from the Original Post!

(sorry Riranor if it looks like im doing your job.. im just a little impatient and i like things to be in order :) )

*dog (called Charbaine[is male]) calmly looks at fox, fox cowers and runs back to its master*

oh Riranor?

when is this due to begin?

When we have enough people... i will PM everyone with question

Riranor, how long are the day/nights going to be? It's going to be kinda hard with the timezones, and in some cases, the people fighting each other would be on at the same time for only an hour per day

i will make it 24 hours ... maybe extra if need be... trust me i can make it work k.

i need to edit the warrior it's way to popular.

power 3 can now only be used 5 times every other battle but if you only used 2 during first battle then in second battle you can use your other 3 then it recharges... i dont want a game with all warriors.

Edit: if you guys want you can call me Rir i hate typing my "name" out some times so it makes things easier ok.

Edited by Riranor

i need to edit the warrior it's way to popular.

power 3 can now only be used 5 times every other battle but if you only used 2 during first battle then in second battle you can use your other 3 then it recharges... i dont want a game with all warriors.

Edit: if you guys want you can call me Rir i hate typing my "name" out some times so it makes things easier ok.

Another edit to warrior 5 times everyother day and is carried over till next day instead... this will make it hard for you... you can change jobs now if wanted but i dont like it when i make all these jobs and only 2 are popular so far :(

Edited by Riranor

Another edit to warrior 5 times everyother day and is carried over till next day instead... this will make it hard for you... you can change jobs now if wanted but i dont like it when i make all these jobs and only 2 are popular so far :(

Oh, I just picked it cause I like the name "warrior" (It's the name of my favourite book series as well...*winks at star_tiger and Silverheart* ), but I might change to magician or thief...hmmm

<(^-^)>

Seems interesting...Time to work on my name and description. (Cause I'm not using Marth :P)

1. Kat

2. Riranor

3. Peace

4. ST

5. SG

6. Silverheart

7. Lime

8. Clozobozo

9. twin_bro

10.O'mally

11. Prince Marth

Changed mine to "Thief"

Name: <a secret> But she is also called "hey you!" "thief!" and "get her!"

Profession: Thief

Appearence: Tall and thin, with golden blonde hair that falls to her waist, usually put into a long pony tail, and electric blue eyes. Her usual outfit is a black long sleeved shirt and brown capris, with bare feet.

Background: Her parents were thieves, and so she learned how to sneak into places unnoticed, and from a young age, her parents would use her in their cons and to distract while they stole. Eventually, she grew tired of being "the distraction" and ran off to live on her own. She lived in a forest just outside of a sleepy town, where she trained in combat in case she needed it. Now living in the attic of an abandoned house in the town, she spends her days taking food and money off carts and from purses, but dreams of a more exciting lifestyle...

Other:

An easier to imagine appearence:

230ar6.jpg

And when I said I can give her history, there's more to that...:D I get into these things...but, bedtime...Night everyone, and clozo? Sure ;)

<(^-^)>

<(^-^)>

Name: Braindead

Job: Wizard

Description: Dressed in a long robe with arcane symbols on it and wrapped warmly in a black cloak and hat. Long white beard and hair. Piercing blue eyes. Walks bent over often mumbling to himself. Uses a long staff to support his old weary self.

Background: Braindead is the nickname given to this old man by the locals over a hundred years ago. No one knows where he came from or what his purpose is. Although it is rumored that he was once a powerful wizard, local sentiment is that he is just a senile vagabond.

Other: Talks in riddles and nonsense and seems to have lost his mind years ago. Carries a secret which will only be exposed at his death.

Name: Braindead

Job: Wizard

Description: Dressed in a long robe with arcane symbols on it and wrapped warmly in a black cloak and hat. Long white beard and hair. Piercing blue eyes. Walks bent over often mumbling to himself. Uses a long staff to support his old weary self.

Background: Braindead is the nickname given to this old man by the locals over a hundred years ago. No one knows where he came from or what his purpose is. Although it is rumored that he was once a powerful wizard, local sentiment is that he is just a senile vagabond.

Other: Talks in riddles and nonsense and seems to have lost his mind years ago. Carries a secret which will only be exposed at his death.

I hope you mean magician for your job

Edited by Riranor

Just for you ;)

Name: Tryx

Job: Avenger (haven't seen this one yet)

Appearance: long, dark brown hair that reach to the middle of her back, silver eyes that can flash red in the night, small for her age (but don't underestimate her :) )

Skill: fast, not particularly strong, quick reaction

Other: fights for adrenaline and to get back at the people who killed her parents when she was 5, also has a pet black wolf she met when she was living by herself

...also has a pet black wolf she met when she was living by herself

Aw...I forgot to include Viviene in my second one...-_- Oh well, a thief can't just carry around a fox, it attracts attention ;)

<(^-^)>

Description:(sorry...wouldn't let me edit)

Name:A.

Job:Avenger

Description:Tall, medium legnth light brown hair(always in a ponytail), sometimes mistaken for a boy...(even in person <_< )

Background: A wanderer...no one knows where she's from...

Other:Motto:Silent but deadly

Just one more person... i see no one likes the ninja... but then again who would trust them... That is actually probably the hardest Job sense you need to make friends for two of there powers but that just means you got to be a skilled gamer to use them to the fullest.

I decided that since we are only missing one person and that if someone else wants to join they can. up to 25 now. PM me for now if you want to join. Also i need all character sheets posted as quickly as possible. In a few minutes i will post the opening for our game and a something i kept secret. There are 3 local places characters can normally chat. The bar, hospital, and Arena waiting room. Take this chance to learn the characters then if you want go to PM and ask for an alliance from me and that person... that is all.

Edited by Riranor

Huh...so we can't post unless we're at a specific place? o.O

<(^-^)>

If you go into public... those three places. you may talk to other players like it's everyday life, but if you want an alliance (the only way you are allowed to PM) you got to PM me and the other person and we both have to accept. Also you Arena battles happen here but battles outside arena go through PM and send it to both me and the openent please.... we will start in about ten minutes.

Name: American Ninja

Job:Ninja

Description: 5.6 ft 150 pounds wears a red ninja suit thing with a blue and white head band

Background: i only had one parent, my dad. most of the time i was training to be a ninja while my dad was out fighting thieves and gangs (as a ninja of course). one day when i was 15 me and my dad went out to fight a gang. During the massacre of gang members one well trained thief(named a secret) came came took down my dad and fled. He was the only one who i didn't defeat from that group. Now i well avenge my dad.

Other: i was the inventor of the deadly ninja triangle.