BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

jen's ghost flitted by trynx's ear. "dont give up" she whispered "dont...give...up"

OOC: you were revived earlier... or did you already die again... and everyone you can ask Kat but i am still doing HW... i hate school T_T

OOC:

I don't think she WAS revived Rir...o.O Let me check though...

<(^-^)>

Edit: OH! Actually you WERE revived! I must have missed it...:blush: That's good, the baddies are looking strong right now ;) Heroes need HELP!

Edited by Kathleen

OOC:

I don't think she WAS revived Rir...o.O Let me check though...

<(^-^)>

Edit: OH! Actually you WERE revived! I must have missed it...:blush: That's good, the baddies are looking strong right now ;) Heroes need HELP!

i haven't post here in a LONG time cuz i've been really busy and i missed the reason why we were picking sides, but i'm definitely on the good side.

ooc: oh why do you guys always have to do the big battle while i'm at school!....

bic: Klinartic knew Triyx wasnt dead and she knew that Xavier knew that she wasnt as well... Klinartic quickly bent over and picked up a dagger that was lying on the floor and threw it at Haly in a curving way that the dagger should come back to her as long as it did not hit anything...

ooc: oh why do you guys always have to do the big battle while i'm at school!....

bic: Klinartic knew Triyx wasnt dead and she knew that Xavier knew that she wasnt as well... Klinartic quickly bent over and picked up a dagger that was lying on the floor and threw it at Haly in a curving way that the dagger should come back to her as long as it did not hit anything...

OOC:

It's cause your time zone is very different from ours o.O You posted that at One AM my time...

BIC

Haly blinked nonchalently at the dagger, lifted her hand, and caught it by the blade. It dug into her hand slightly, but it didn't seem to phase her. She in turn, flipped the dagger aound and chucked it back at Kilnartic.

<(^-^)>

Edit: Actually it was one am...not midnight

Edited by Kathleen

OOC:

It's cause your time zone is very different from ours o.O You posted that at One AM my time...

BIC

Haly blinked nonchalently at the dagger, lifted her hand, and caught it by the blade. It dug into her hand slightly, but it didn't seem to phase her. She in turn, flipped the dagger aound and chucked it back at Kilnartic.

ooc: haha sorry :P but you posted at 12:35am... haha ooo snap! (man im bored)

bic: Klinartic saw the blade rocketing back towards her and quickly dropped to the ground and rolled... straight into the 'dead' Triyx. She quickly whispered in her ear "we need a surprise attack" and then stood up again.

bic: Triyx lay on the ground in an extremely uncomfortable position as she slowed her breath, hoping that the enemies won't notice the controlled rise and fall of her back. Suddenly, she was hit on the side wth something large that resembled a person. Triyx moved her head ever so slightly to face Klinartic's face, which was surprisingly excited for someone who just fell flat on the ground.

"We need a surprise attack," Triyx heard her whispered. She nodded in response, and mouthed, "Try to get Haly or Xavier close to me."

Triyx wasn't sure whether Klinartic heard or not, but her ally stood up, preparing to do some sort of tactic.

Xavier's eyes narrowed into reptile-like slits as he watched Triyx move her mouth, seemingly talking to Klinartic. Most likely planning some sort of way to defeat him. He crouched down, the snow around him crunching slightly, and waited.

ooc: we have a weakness?

bic: Klinartic only just caught the end of Triyx's mouthing but she stringed together the meaning.

Testing her luck she ran in a circle to come up behind Haly and attempt to drive her off by brandishing her mace.

ooc: so not creative today... woah just had Dejavu... o.O

ooc: we have a weakness?

bic: Klinartic only just caught the end of Triyx's mouthing but she stringed together the meaning.

Testing her luck she ran in a circle to come up behind Haly and attempt to drive her off by brandishing her mace.

ooc: so not creative today... woah just had Dejavu... o.O

ooc: kind of slow today, are you a goodie or a baddie???

OOC: and i be bad

BIC: A fireball exploded into existence in Xavier's palm: a bright white sphere of fire wreathed in a black smoke. He plunged it down into the snow that he was standing on, immediately melting all of it and covering the area around him in steam that covered everything.

Xavier twisted his hands in a strange, hypnotic movement and clenched his fists. The steam solidified into thousands of tiny little crystals floating into the air, each one of them needle-sharp. Then, with a single word, he sent all of the crystals flying towards Klinartic and Triyx, while simultaneously casting a protection spell over Haly.

OOC: and i be bad

BIC: A fireball exploded into existence in Xavier's palm: a bright white sphere of fire wreathed in a black smoke. He plunged it down into the snow that he was standing on, immediately melting all of it and covering the area around him in steam that covered everything.

Xavier twisted his hands in a strange, hypnotic movement and clenched his fists. The steam solidified into thousands of tiny little crystals floating into the air, each one of them needle-sharp. Then, with a single word, he sent all of the crystals flying towards Klinartic and Triyx, while simultaneously casting a protection spell over Haly.

OOC:

Haly: I feel so loved :wub:

Hehe, thanks :P Hey Rir, do we get wings or what? B))

BIC

Haly whirled around, ready to face Klinartic, but she never got the chance. The snow around her melted almost instandly, clouding her vision, and she scrambled uselessly through the mist. She heard what sounded like some magical incantation; but she didn't know anything about magic, so what it said was beyond her.

<(^-^)>

Triyx smiled as Xavier created a fog around the arena. It's about time that he did something...she was getting bored pretending to be dead. Although her muscles itched to counter-attack that magician guy, she stayed dwn until she heard somethig cut the air. Triyx wasn't sure what it was, but she was pretty sure it was pointy. She quickly moved herself to a crouch position, and swiped her arm across the air, creating an ice shield in front of her and Klinartic. Thankfully, her muscles had recovered mostly, and she only felt a dull throb. Triyx grinned as something hit the ice shield and fell to the ground. She still wasn't sure what it was due to the mist, but she really hoped that there wasn't more where that came from.

ooc: I feel so forgoten :(

bic:shadow watched as the mist overcame the arena then sudenly came around behind xavier and stabbed him in the back.

:lol: , that should draw enough attention to you :P When forgotten, always stab the enemy in the back ;)

Xavier felt something sharp enter his body. He winced as pain shot through him, but he managed to stay conscious as he knocked Shadow away, yanked the knife out of his body, and disappeared under the cover of the steam.

Safe and sound, Xavier watched several dark figures move around the dome of steam from his position on top of a tree. His keen emerald eyes sighted someone. He wasn't sure whether it was Triyx, Shadow, Klinartic, or Haly, but Haly was under a protection spell and the rest were his enemies. So he jumped into the air and launched a shower of white-hot bolts of lightning that zoomed down, struck the area around the figure, and sent a thick column of black smoke into the air.