BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

bic: Triyx stared blankly at the ground beneath Einkil's feet where there was a crack just a few seconds below.

"Bu...light...werewolf sucked down..." Triyx stuttered, trying to make sense of it. She eventually gave up, and smiled gratefully at Einkil.

"Revivor and earth controller, we are all grateful. Thank-you."

She faced the same direction that Einkil was looking at, preparing herself for the demon threatening to destroy the world.

ooc: Is it just me, or is this like Heroes? :P

ooc: Is it just me, or is this like Heroes? :P

OOC:

Last time I checked there was no evil demon thing with giant wings trying to take over...o.O But sure I guess it's comparable ;)

BIC:

Haly grabbed the knive, just as the ground opened below Ulfur, dragging him into the ground. She sighed, and pocketed the knife, just as Viviene returned empty...pawed. Haly bent down to pat the little orange creature, and stood up again, holding her bow like a crossbow, and knotting another arrow for whatever came next. She wondered where her old friend Klinartic was...

<(^-^)>

OOC:

Last time I checked there was no evil demon thing with giant wings trying to take over...o.O But sure I guess it's comparable ;)

BIC:

Haly grabbed the knive, just as the ground opened below Ulfur, dragging him into the ground. She sighed, and pocketed the knife, just as Viviene returned empty...pawed. Haly bent down to pat the little orange creature, and stood up again, holding her bow like a crossbow, and knotting another arrow for whatever came next. She wondered where her old friend Klinartic was...

<(^-^)>

ooc: lol, I can't believe Haly just "sighed", like she sees the ground opening up on a daily basis ;) hmm...I wonder where clozo is...

OOC: i got this planned out... at least one of you are going to die... and i am getting tired of Priest!

BIC: "DIVE into your worst nightmare," Darkness spun around Riranor and he faded away. A high pitched ringing started to grow in everyone's head except Klinartic's. The ringing turned into voices that pierced your thought... your very sanity as well. Riranor re-appeared in front of Klinartic and rose her head with a finger at teh chin.

"There is no reason to worry. I will be your friend. Dont let friendship rip you apart because you will always have one... me! I will be the only friend you will ever need. In fact... i will sacrifice someone to protect you," Riranor looked at Einkil... and a grin grew across his face. The screaming stopped and Riranor rushed at einkil and swung at him with one scythe, while the other was charging up an attack.

Edited by Riranor

shadow didn't know what happened he just suddenly he started hearing voices in his head. he opened his eyes and saw riranor talking to klinatrtic in a FREANDLY way who knew that demons could be nice but he new that this wasn't going to turn out good then he saw riranor turn to einkil and take out two scythes. shadow ran as fast as he could towards riranor and then sudenly pivit off a wall and land on one of the scythes he then without warning round house kicked the stone away from the evel demon

Edited by twin_bro

Haly, weakened by overcoming Riranor's control, couldn't move as the ringing bore into her head; she could only watch helplessly as Shadow challenged the Godling...and she prayed for the best...

<(^-^)>

As Riranor's scythe swung down at him, Einkil dodged to his right, using a small hop to place himself out of the scythe's path. As he did, he swung his mace in an uppercut, but rather than target Riranor himself, he kept his attention on the blades. His swing sped towards the handle of Riranor's scythe, while his eyes watched for the second blow. His free hand was held near his chest, and rather than grunt or call out a war cry, his lips moved in a silent prayer, seeking guidance and strength to allow him through this conflict.

shadow didn't know what happened he just suddenly he started hearing voices in his head. he opened his eyes and saw riranor talking to klinatrtic in a FREANDLY way who knew that demons could be nice but he new that this wasn't going to turn out good then he saw riranor turn to einkil and take out two scythes. shadow ran as fast as he could towards riranor and then sudenly pivit off a wall and land on one of the scythes he then without warning round house kicked the stone away from the evel demon

OOC: FINALLY!

Riranor spun his charged scythe around and it reelased chains that stabbed into Shadow, and defended himself from Einkil, before the kick could reach teh stone. He then drag shadow across the arena floor and into a wall. He then lifted him back up.

edit: SG beat me to a post so i had to get rid of a lot of my post

Edited by Riranor

as rir started to attack him einkil hit him with his mace and as he prepared for his second hit shadow took out two very long and very sharp knives and slide down rirs back cuting off his wings on the way down but as he was about to shadow got stabbed draged acroszs the floor slamed against a wall and draged into te sky

Edited by twin_bro

as rir started to attack him einkil hit him with his mace and as he prepared for his second hit shadow took out two very long and very sharp knives and slide down rirs back cuting off his wings on the way down but as he was about to shadow got stabbed draged acroszs the floor slamed against a wall and draged into te sky

OOC:

Aren't you across the arena from him? o.O

<(^-^)>

Edit: You changed it before I quoted XD

Edited by Kathleen

as rir started to attack him einkil hit him with his mace and as he prepared for his second hit shadow took out two very long and very sharp knives and slide down rirs back cuting off his wings on the way down

OOC: ... you screwed your self over... but you still hurt Rir big time.. but you cant decide what your action does... espicially if you dont know how i can counter

BIC: Riranor noticed Shadow and finally saw his chance. The second the dagger pierced into him dark pikes covered his back sticking Shadow onto them. Riranor then flew up above an arrows reach. He flipped causing shadow to fall off his back and then Riranor flew under Shadow scythe at ready to block and counter... or just perform a killing blow.

OOC: i got to kill someone... afterall i ma basically by myself and i revived three people to be nice

Ulfur howled in anger as the ground around began pulsing with holy light. "NO!! IT WILL NOT END THIS WAY!! EVEN IF I MUST LOSE THIS FORM I WILL NOT FALL!!" With those words, the ground underneath him collapsed and he fell into nothing. Just as the ground closed, a single speck of the green light that had possesed him escaped. It floated in midair for moments before disappearing with a quiet cackle that echoed in minds of all on the field of battle. "I will return again mortals, just you wait and see....."

OOC: hehe...post-10697-1234400489.gif good game people! Can't wait till LC II!!

Edited by RainThinker

shadow put away one of his knives. then he reached up and with a swift movment cut off rirs hand but as he was about to fall reached up and grabed on to one of his wingswith another fast movment climed up onto his back and cut off a wing bracing for an impact he jumped off the demon and landed rufly in a tree.

shadow put away one of his knives. then he reached up and with a swift movment cut off rirs hand but as he was about to fall reached up and grabed on to one of his wingswith another fast movment climed up onto his back and cut off a wing bracing for an impact he jumped off the demon and landed rufly in a tree.

OOC: there are no trees... we are inside a floating Arena remember

Ulfur howled in anger as the ground around began pulsing with holy light. "NO!! IT WILL NOT END THIS WAY!! EVEN IF I MUST LOSE THIS FORM I WILL NOT FALL!!" With those words, the ground underneath him collapsed and he fell into nothing. Just as the ground closed, a single speck of the green light that had possesed him escaped. It floated in midair for moments before disappearing with a quiet cackle that echoed in minds of all on the field of battle. "I will return again mortals, just you wait and see....."

OOC: hehe post-10697-1234400489.gif good game people! Can't wait till LC II!!

OOC:

Wow, you left that WAY open XD Good game, and it was fun being baddie with you for a while :3

<(^-^)>

Another wing pierced out of Riranor's back causing him to flinch more, but he was able to save himself... he had to get rid of someone quickly... he didnt want to resort to this so soon though. He fused his scythes together for that long one again. He raised teh scythe into air and start to slowly fly up. Darkness gathered together into a small sphere shape. The bleachers started to lift out of there psoitions and float into the sphere causing it to grow bigger. Then it started affectign everyone else. the pull got tighter and tighter, eventually someone will have to get sucked in.

"The darkness lusts for it's meal!"

OOC: i hope you guys understand that since there is nothing to grab onto... the only way you can survive is help eachother... and i still have plans for if you guys do... i have a long chain of them ready... i wont go as tough on you after i kill at least two of you...