BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OK!!!! let the lost be found!!!

Jen watched as twin pop fell to the ground, her hair displayed out under her. she backed away, bumping into another watcher who said, "Watch it weakling!"

'Fine' jen said under her breath. 'you'll be the next to die'...

(to be continued)

I am finally free of the holidays and can run thing more smoothly... but a lot of you dont seem to want to fight in the arena or at all... So i decided to be a little more drastic.... Bounty Hunter will now begin.

Every non Arena Day which is starting after this post will have a Bounty Hunter mission. The reward for killing the bounty is either...

1) You can figure out one alliance someone has or...

2) A pass to avoid the arena

If you are the target then at the end of the day if you are still alive you will get one of the rewards. I will now draw from my magical hat of Death!

... A. Person you are the target for the day if someone wishes to attack PM me... if A. person wishes for someone they have an alliance to help them PM me or if that person wants to help them on their own will PM me.

Riranor walked to the middle of the Arena and Raised his voice for the Contestants to hear.

" A. you are the target today. I shall give you a head start that way you may escape the wrath of the other players."

A. leaves the arena and after a couple of minutes Riranor finally look towards the others.

" The hunt may begin!"

so we need to kill A person?

I you want to kill them (ooc: i hope you know i mean the actual person and not the actual grammar version of "A person")

Or if you have or make an alliance with them you can help them fight off the enmey when they are atacked.

Oscar Obligatied Contestants

SWEET! So we have to kill A. Person, or join her team? *pulls out dagger* I'm gonna have to go kill on this one...*goes to PM*

Bittersweet Icing? Chomp!

Halcyoni watched A. Person dash out of the arena, and a smile played across her lips. She had always lived in a kill or be killed world, and there was no way she was joining the losing side. She pulled out her thiefs dagger, and frowned. This wasn't going to do any damage. What she needed was something...more huntress like. She dashed out of the arena, knowing exactly where to find her weapon.

"No alliances to help me in this hunt..." she thought, gritting her teeth, and she swerved around trees and over roots, towards the nearest town. A small red fox followed her curiously, and she turned towards it.

"Shoo!" she waved her hand at it, but it only looked back, and blinked. Halcyoni scowled, and turned away. The fox didn't leave her side. She looked at it, and it blinked back at her. Suddenly, a plan formed in her head, and she bent down towards the tiny creature.

"How would you like to help me in a hunt?" she asked the fox. It looked up at her, and Halcyoni swore it smiled...

<(^-^)>

Out Of Captions

Rir told me to post here...so ok :) No hard feelings A. Person...I just like rewards XD

Back In Costume

A small red fox burst out of the bushes, and let out a suprisingly loud whine. Halcyoni, close behind, stopped, and looked up at A.

"Found you!" she smirked, and held up her newly aquired bow, and knotted an arrow into it. Not waiting a second, she shot one, and it aimed straight towards A's heart...

On Opposite Chapters

So...erm...good luck? :D

<(^-^)>

ooc: darn, Kat beat me to it :P Guess I shall just stay on the side, and point and laugh... ;) Riranor, is it possible to have a 3-way fight, or 2 fights going on at the same time on the thread? :D

bic: Triyx scowled at Halyconi from her hiding spot on the arena's surrounding wall. She just came back from breakfast to find Halyconi taking the Bounty Hunter target. As much as she wanted to battle someone, today doesn't seem to hold any fighting opportunities for her. Triyx sighed, and finally decided to observe the battle from her usual treetop spying place. She gracefully leapt onto a nearby tree branch, and with practiced ease, moved from tree to tree until she found the perfect spot. "Now, let's see what these 2 warriors are made of," murmured Triyx as she smiled her famous mysterious-but-fearsome smile.

ooc: darn, Kat beat me to it :P Guess I shall just stay on the side, and point and laugh... ;) Riranor, is it possible to have a 3-way fight, or 2 fights going on at the same time on the thread? :D

bic: Triyx scowled at Halyconi from her hiding spot on the arena's surrounding wall. She just came back from breakfast to find Halyconi taking the Bounty Hunter target. As much as she wanted to battle someone, today doesn't seem to hold any fighting opportunities for her. Triyx sighed, and finally decided to observe the battle from her usual treetop spying place. She gracefully leapt onto a nearby tree branch, and with practiced ease, moved from tree to tree until she found the perfect spot. "Now, let's see what these 2 warriors are made of," murmured Triyx as she smiled her famous mysterious-but-fearsome smile.

OOC: No three way fights... unless their is an alliance with one of the characters but then its two vs. one and the one might want to start running... which reminds me. A. person you guys are in the middle of the market district which has many booths and supplies that can be used to escape. If you make things realistic (or as realistic it can be) you can escape.

A. turns around just in time to see an arrow flying at her. She grabs an object from the stall next to her and uses it to block the arrow. The arrow is blocked by the math text book...(OOC: who needs math anyways) Then, A. unsheaths her sword and leaps at Halcorny(OOC: I think it's something like that...)

Then, A. unsheaths her sword and leaps at Halcorny(OOC: I think it's something like that...)

Obtuse Ostrich Chicks

You did not just call me Halcorny <_<

Broken Interesting China

Halcyoni frowned, and strung another arrow, and ducked down behind a cart.

"Move it!" she hissed at the vendor, who took one look at her huge weapon, and backed off. She waited for the right momment, and as soon as A was just upon her, she rolled out of the way, the dust of the street staining her hair. She held up her bow, knowing her arrows would be much faster than A's sword. She let one fly, and it teasingly embedded itself in A's sword arm. Knotting another arrow, she held it's aim, straight on her bounty.

"What are you going to do now?"

<(^-^)>

Over Ocean Cetaceans

I figured you'd pull a Princess Bride and be like "I'm actually left handed!" ... that's why I didn't kill you XD

Breathing Intensifies Charisma

Halcyoni sighed...

"Of course, she's double handed..." she thought, and surveyed the surrounding stalls. She peered into a cart nearby, and a grin broke through her face...she pulled out the four polished pieces of metal, and weighed them in her hands. With sudden strength and accuracy, she threw the first throwing star, it landing, quivering, in the side of the cart where A was hiding. She dropped her bow; it was too bulky here, and put her hand on her pocket. Yep, her dagger was still there. She crept with thief like silence towards the wall of a nearby shop, and leaped. Her acrobatic skills coming in handy, she hung from the roof, and spotted A crouched below. She threw a star, missing by only a centimetre, which unfortunately caught the attention of A. She lept down onto the cart with a flip, and pulled out her dagger.

Over Ocean Cetaceans

Sorry A, got to go...don't expect a reply for a bit XD

<(^-^)>

A. stared at the deadly metal star that had missed her by just inches, then up at the thief with the strange name who'd thrown it. She grabbed her sword and swung it at the theif.

Edit: No...I don't think it's Halycorno...

Edited by A. Person

Jen laughed out loud, causing stares from her neighbor watchers. Halycorny or whatever was picking a fight - obviously she was very greedy. just then, a shiver of electiricity went through her. slipping out of the veiwers area, she ran to a grassy meadow. Then into the dark woods next to it. A dark cave was on the edge, her target was this seemingly old, empty cave. She knelt down at the edge of the pulsing blue water. Then she slowly allowed herself to take a drink from the bowl of the liquid that was formed by the cave floor and the water dripping into it. Closing her eyes, she breathed in the cool evening air. Then she opened her eyes again. In front of her was a bengal tiger, walking around carefully, never taking it's eyes off her. "Syko - what's your next mission for me. I spared the priest like you asked me to."

"Very well Jen. But i have a new one for you."

"Now what!" Jen grumbled. She was now a slave for Syko, in return for him sparring her life once.

"Kill."

"Who?"

"Anyone. Just make it quick. and try to get someone on your side."

Jen nodded, and left the cave. Running through the meadow, to the busy streets. Then the arena. She got back to hear a sickening yell. But whether it was from A. Person, or Halacono she couldn't be sure.

OOC:

sorry kat - but a persons names for you were just TOO funny!

Vega stood atop one of the buildings looking down at the fight between Halcyoni and A. "They both appear quite skilled..." he stated as he petted Raikou's head gently. "But with that bounty on her head, A is going to have to either retreat or try to get some help because I don't think Halcyoni's going to let up easily."

On top of a building watching the battle, Riranor raises his hands with fire in one hand and Ice on the other hand. He slams his hands together and a mist forms that he spills it over the area.

"It's bending the rules but after all i did make them. Lets see how they like fighting without being able to see the opponent."

Overly Oddly Copying (Kat):

how exactly will that work?

OOC: imagine a thick mist forming... or Fog if that will be easier to understand all i did was use to spells to make a new one if thats what your asking... i told magicians to be creative

Jen looked around for the scream. she had imagined it. Everyone was silent, everyTHING was silent, except for the weapons clashing against each other. but not for long.

Jen hung her head in her hands. He had said kill. She hopped down into the arena. When she got close, she yelled "STOP!" She saw them freeze. Truly time was frozen.

"Halycorn - stop, or you die." Swiftly she ran to A's side. She would kill, or there be no killing. "We have the same power Corny face. You're on!" She pulled her first arrow out of her pack and shot it. Haly's eyes were filled with...pain. 'I just sentenced her to death." Jen realized. She waited, tence for any movement from her partner or her opponent.

OOC:

Erm...How thick is this fog?

Like, can-see-two-feet thick or can't-see-hand-in-front-of-face thick?

OOC: cant see hand in front of face... that could be good for escape but then you dont know where you are running

Jen looked around for the scream. she had imagined it. Everyone was silent, everyTHING was silent, except for the weapons clashing against each other. but not for long.

Jen hung her head in her hands. He had said kill. She hopped down into the arena. When she got close, she yelled "STOP!" She saw them freeze. Truly time was frozen.

"Halycorn - stop, or you die." Swiftly she ran to A's side, though the mist made it hard to see. She would kill, or there be no killing. "We have the same power Corny face. You're on!" She pulled her first arrow out of her pack and shot it where a dark shadow was peering through the mist. Haly's eyes seemed to be filled with...pain. 'I just sentenced her to death." Jen realized. She waited, tence for any movement from her partner or her opponent.

Edit: sorry, forgot the mist