BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1. Kat

2. Riranor

3. Peace

4. ST

I'll give this a shot, and see how it turns out :P Although I have a feeling that I'm going to die on the first day... ;) Looks like a really fun game, Riranor!

edit: Peace posted 1 minute before me :lol:

Edited by star_tiger

1. Kat (reserved :P )

3. Peace

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

Now or later??

You can think about it first then fill out. I forgot if you want your characters name to be kept secret please just send it in PM i will still reveal your Job though.

i decided to post my character for those to see what it's like

Name: Riranor (you dont have to use account name)

Job: Magician

Description: A tall slender man, with long black and gray hair that hangs down in front of his blue mysterious eyes. He wears blue robes with purple designs of stars and dragons going down it. His spear resides on his back ready for battle.

Background: a wizard for the king... fights in the name of his family

Other: This i smy actual character and is just here to help not kill, but he can be aggresive.

Edit: many typos

Edited by Riranor

Name: Jen-jenz

Job: Warrior

Description: A blond with blue eyes who enjoys dancing. Can kick but when she wants to. Really. Im not kidding. But she can be quiet, so watch out.

Background: She fights for her friends and family, but takes the pain herself. Has killer nails that scar people.

Other: Motto: Once hated, never liked. <^>This is acually what I'm like in real life - when i want to be.

Name: Triyx (female)

Job: Warrior (Riranor, I changed. Sorry for any inconvenience!)

Description: has hazel brown hair, red eyes (ya, I like red eyes...it's not that abnormal...), rather short, really hyper ( :D ), not that strong but fast ;)

Background: born in Antarctica, family unknown (probably abandoned her :P ), has a pet silver wolf (won't be in battles though)

Other: fights for the andrenaline :)

Motto: mess with me once, shame on you. mess with me twice...you don't wanna know *angel face*

1. Kat (reserved )

3. Peace

4.Silverheart :)

I'll give it a try ;)

OOH! Bet you'll be an expert at the roleplay section ;) *cough, cough, Neopets, cough, cough*

Riranor, do you have a set date on which we start the game, or are we just waiting for all 15 slots to get filled? :) No rush, just wondering. :P

FUN! And I'm first on the list...this is gonna be GREAT! :D

Name: Hidden (no, that's not my name, I don't want to show it)

Description: Appearence of a tall girl with long, golden blonde hair and electric blue eyes, with a fox tail and matching ears. She carries a silver bow which causes arrows to appear, already strung, when she raises it

Background: Not much is known about this mysterious warrior, but legends say that she could wipe out an entire army in her anger...

Other: She is followed by a small artic fox that can turn into a snow leopard at will

Motto: None, she almost never speaks

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

FUN! And I'm first on the list...this is gonna be GREAT! :D

Name: Hidden (no, that's not my name, I don't want to show it)

Description: Appearence of a tall girl with long, golden blonde hair and electric blue eyes, with a fox tail and matching ears. She carries a silver bow which causes arrows to appear, already strung, when she raises it

Background: Not much is known about this mysterious warrior, but legends say that she could wipe out an entire army in her anger...

Other: She is followed by a small artic fox that can turn into a snow leopard at will

Motto: None, she almost never speaks

<(^-^)>

PETS CANT FIGHT JUST TO SAY AND PEPLE ARE FORGETTING THE ACTUAL LIST

1. Kat

2. Riranor

3. Peace

4. ST

5. SG

6. Silverheart

7. Lime

I hope we dont get to many more warriors... if we do i might need to weaken them... and also names must be sent to me if not on here ok.

edit: didnt notice that Lime posted because i was already replying.

Edited by Riranor

1. Kat

2. Riranor

3. Peace

4. ST

5. SG

6. Silverheart

7. Lime

8. Clozobozo

my first 'big' game...

Name: Klinartic (female)

Job: Priest

Description: This Priest had bright green eyes and deep auburn hair that glistens red in the sun. Wears a flowing white robe with silver trimmings and has an average build. She is mainly solitary and peaceful but aggravate her and her sharp and witty tongue will be the end of you.

Background: Coming from a long line of powerful Priests, she is both honored yet feared amongst the land.

Other: A small graceful dog follows her about and is said to know the secrets of the universe...

edit: made easier to read

Edited by clozobozo

Ooh, I luv the character descriptions! It's getting me excited for the actual role-playing part...especially the gory stuff (I mean... :) )

Riranor, how long are the day/nights going to be? It's going to be kinda hard with the timezones, and in some cases, the people fighting each other would be on at the same time for only an hour per day (ie. US vs. India).

1. Kat

2. Riranor

3. Peace

4. ST

5. SG

6. Silverheart

7. Lime

8. Clozobozo

9. twin_bro

10.O'mally

Name:O'mally

Job: Dark Mage

Description: This shady charecter weres a Pitch black clock that houses his wand and his other tricks. often seen with an Ice Pheonix

Background: Was raised up as a mage apprentice and is one of the last people on earth that still practice Magyk. Helping people who come all over the world, he has became w wise man with the knowledge of almost everything...

Other: Currently resides in the Dark Tower in Antartica

My first game on BD :D

Edited by O'mally

Name:O'mally

Job: Dark Mage

Description: This shady charecter weres a Pitch black clock that houses his wand and his other tricks. often seen with an Ice Pheonix

Background: Was raised up as a mage apprentice and is one of the last people on earth that still practice Magyk. Helping people who come all over the world, he has became w wise man with the knowledge of almost everything...

Other: Currently resides in the Dark Tower in Antartica

oh you have to pick a job from the OP

Name: Silverheart (called Silver)

Job: Warrior (i think XD)

Description: Sweet and innocent, loves to help others and sometimes plays mystevious tricks on people, Very tall with light brown hair and gold eyes. Her hair looks Silver at night when the moon is out...no one is sure why. When she is angry her eyes turn ice blue.

Background: Icelantic, very pale, doesn't speak very much of the language and knows none of her family except for her distant cousin who lives in Chicago...

Other: Is never found without her silver pendant around her neck. Very evenly tempered and caring, but if you get her angry she pulls out her ever present shining Silver sword, which she ALWAYS carries with her. She calls the sword Gaellyn (like Gallen) after one of her dearest pets (not mentioned here)... Don't get her angry XD

Motto: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, you take more lives with a sword than a gun. *swishes sword*

What's with you people and living in Antarctica? My warrior lives in a forest somewhere in Europe :P And my fox does NOT run away...especially from poodles :rolleyes: She needs a name...how about Viviene...:D

<(^-^)>

Name: Silverheart (called Silver)

Job: Warrior (i think XD)

Description: Sweet and innocent, loves to help others and sometimes plays mystevious tricks on people, Very tall with light brown hair and gold eyes. Her hair looks Silver at night when the moon is out...no one is sure why. When she is angry her eyes turn ice blue.

Background: Icelantic, very pale, doesn't speak very much of the language and knows none of her family except for her distant cousin who lives in Chicago...

Other: Is never found without her silver pendant around her neck. Very evenly tempered and caring, but if you get her angry she pulls out her ever present shining Silver sword, which she ALWAYS carries with her. She calls the sword Gaellyn (like Gallen) after one of her dearest pets (not mentioned here)... Don't get her angry XD

Motto: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, you take more lives with a sword than a gun. *swishes sword*

I had to say something...wow, silver :D I especially like your silver pendant and your motto ;)

Kat, ANTARCTICA IS COOL <_< And there's only been two people who said that. Silver's is icelantic...big difference :P

Name: Einkil (I'd rather be able to negotiate out in the open)

Job: Priest

Description: Short, average looking man in a long flowing robe, spectacles, and bearing a crucifix around his neck.

Background: Young, enthusiastic member of a monastery located far from civilization. He was born and raised in a small village, by a pair of religious parents who hoped he would follow in their faith. Fortunately, he has.

Other: Meh, I'm feeling uncreative, so I'll put an OOC note: This class was picked with the intent of negotiating ;)

Well my warrior, <name removed>, is Irish...take THAT :P So when do you think this is gonna start, Riranor? Also, can I have some more time to improve my intro? I can write some serious history in an hour ;)

<(^-^)>