BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Here's how it works!! (It's almost like the staircase problems)

All the answers are two (or more) words. One word of each is the same!!

Rare ones will be in spoilers (not the answers - just the riddles repeated). Rare ones are ones that contain the word (maybe the spelling), or sound like the word. EX: Word is 'pen': open; ...or... EX: 'page': Paige EX: 'light': Slight EX: 'flea': flee

Good luck......

1) I sparkle, shine, and shed, some have me now, when winter is done i go to bed - forever

2) not a bird, yet i live in the same place, pentegon by trees, not in space

3) ...How lovely are your branches - In beauty green will always grow...Through summer sun and winter snow...

4) When you come in...

5) An mass of land (i like to think of it as sometimes second largest - 1st is a continent)

4) When you come in...

5) An mass of land (i like to think of it as sometimes second largest - 1st is a continent)

25 answers to this question

yes...what are the words?!?! ;)

Umm...I really dunno :lol:

1) I sparkle, shine, and shed, some have me now, when winter is done i go to bed - forever - christmas tree? :)

2) not a bird, yet i live in the same place, pentegon by trees, not in space - Pentagon Ash trees? :P

3) ...How lovely are your branches - In beauty green will always grow...Through summer sun and winter snow... - pine trees?

4) When you come in... - enter? tread? tread upon?

5) An mass of land (i like to think of it as sometimes second largest - 1st is a continent) - Russia? (it's the largest country, although it has nothing to do with trees :P )

Umm...I really dunno :lol:

1) I sparkle, shine, and shed, some have me now, when winter is done i go to bed - forever - christmas tree? :)

2) not a bird, yet i live in the same place, pentegon by trees, not in space - Pentagon Ash trees? :P

3) ...How lovely are your branches - In beauty green will always grow...Through summer sun and winter snow... - pine trees?

4) When you come in... - enter? tread? tread upon?

5) An mass of land (i like to think of it as sometimes second largest - 1st is a continent) - Russia? (it's the largest country, although it has nothing to do with trees :P )

1) yes

2) no (it doesn't have to be a kind of tree...)

3) lalala

4) your close...

5) right idea - think catagory....

2) not a bird, yet i live in the same place, pentegon by trees, not in space - bees? :P

3) ...How lovely are your branches - In beauty green will always grow...Through summer sun and winter snow... - "O Christmas tree"? (thnx for the hint...I have got to say lalala is the best hint in the world ;) )

4) When you come in... - I have got to say, I'm stumped <_<

5) An mass of land (i like to think of it as sometimes second largest - 1st is a continent) - country?

2) not a bird, yet i live in the same place, pentegon by trees, not in space - bees? :P

3) ...How lovely are your branches - In beauty green will always grow...Through summer sun and winter snow... - "O Christmas tree"? (thnx for the hint...I have got to say lalala is the best hint in the world ;) )

4) When you come in... - I have got to say, I'm stumped <_<

5) An mass of land (i like to think of it as sometimes second largest - 1st is a continent) - country?

2) TREES

3) YEP!! :);)

4)

_ _ try

5) yep!! :)

4) yep!! ;) (i think ur the only one solving this!! :P )

5)

*** /\ ***

*** |_|***

| || .....| ||

(*=tree tops)

Are you sure a normal teenager would get this? Keep in mind I'm not very smart ;)

Your drawings are spectacular, but I'm afraid I have no clue what they mean -_-

1. Is Christmas Tree

2. Refers to what I thought was a star ( pentagon, 5 stars) Maybe an angel

3. Is Pine tree

WE solved #1 and #3.

#2 - no - but you are right about the pentagon. If you look @ the bottom of the spoiler, you see *=tree tops

good idea though!! (remember - each word has 'tree' in it, or something like that - Oh, Christmas tree; entry; country;)

yes - but by the way - thats using the keyboard - i challange you to do better!!

the answer was tree fort

or tree house!!

Thanks!!

Aah...can't believe I forgot about that <_< Good job, spacitybowler! Lovely imitation of a tree house, Peace ;)

Well I do retract my statement about it being poorly "drawn" because is indeed hard to use characters on a keyboard to make a picture. The picture needed to have one or two more layers for most people to fully get the concept though because the spacing didn't allow it to be formed completely.

EDIT: I see the problem. If you drawn something with spacing, the code automatically deletes the spacing and the picture looks pretty bad. I just tried and I cam out with a pretty nice looking treehouse, but sadly it got sqeezed together and looked all mashed up. Sincere apologies.

Edited by spacitybowler