BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Things you learn from tv/movies

Everyone is able to come up with great songs on the spot and everyone else will somehow know it even though the person just came up with it and join along.

If you are in a sword fight and losing, just remember that you are not left handed (I'm left handed so it doesn't actually work for me)

Hitting someone on the head isn't very sportsman like.

Who can guess what movie/book I got the last two from?

The big intimidating guy is actually very gentle and kind. (This one is very generic and is true almost everywhere)

Edited by Blablah99

archlord:

dont know the first three, but the fourth is harry potter and the fifth is eragon.

-even if youre hit by a falling glass chandelier that drops on you from a great height and shatters immediately after hitting you, you wont actually be hurt by the glass, just the metallic sharp parts, so domt worry, youll get up and walk away relatively unscathed.

I know it from an episode of mythbusters :D

The one where they left a machine with superhuman strength trying to punch its way out of a coffin for 30 minutes, like The Bride did in the movie, but the machine didn't leave so much as a scratch on the coffin. They also tested if it was possible to dig to the surface, and they couldn't do it either. But they didn't learn from Pai Mei ;)

If you have ghosts in your house, chances are they'll possess you or someone in your house without you knowing.....

If you or someone you know is possessed, chances are that you/they die by the end of the movie......but the ghost still lives on for the sequels.....until some weird spirit thing is caused to end the movie with only one person left......(by which time you'll probably be sick and tired of the movies, anyway....):D

Edited by EDM

People who have been your friends for life will always turn around on you and try to kill you at some point.

If you don't have cell phone signal, don't worry, just jump up and down.

If something good is going to happen in 20 minutes, it will seem like 1, but if something bad is going to happen in 1 minute it will seem like 5.

If something good is going to happen in 20 minutes, it will seem like 1, but if something bad is going to happen in 1 minute it will seem like 5.

If the planet is going to be destroyed in 5 minutes, the villain will keep repeating "you only have 5 minutes" for over an hour until he's defeated.

dunno if this is posted...but...

*Everytime a person enters the room and tells someone to turn on the news, the moment they turn on the TV, the news they wanna see comes on.....as the beginning main headline.......:D

Except in Phineas & Ferb.

Oh, sweet.

Another one:

If you are ever in a "about to die on the highway" situation, a helicopter will come and land without you even seeing it, and then the cops will gather around the criminal and take him away.

In many 'chick flicks'.....when a nerd gets teased by the popular girls, the girl gets depressed, then with the help of her friends, becomes cool, then joins the popular kids, stoops to their low level....then gets in trouble, realises her mistake, goes back to her friends....and stands up to the popular girls.....with the same snotty popular attitude that got her into trouble in the first place!!! :duh::lol:

lame.....:dry:

ummm, veggie tales? *looks confused* oh, haha, i remember when i saw my forst veggie tales movie with my parents. I was maybe, i dont know, 7 or 8, and i clearly remember my parents leaning over and saying, "i thought this wasnt gong to be animated!!!!" and a lot of other stuff, too, i just cant remember it all.