BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat III

Izzy

umm...guys, take it easy. It's just a game :P No need to fret over it...and preferable, no swear words ;)

Sorry, after eagerly waiting nearly 24 hours to see the response, I was utterly shocked to have his vitriol directed at me. I apologize to anyone, other then the prima donna, who was offended.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, after eagerly waiting nearly 24 hours to see the response, I was utterly shocked to have his vitriol directed at me. I apologize to anyone, other then the prima donna, who was offended.

The rules to this game are simple, there are only two that are listed in all of my updates and I did PM everyone.

Star Tiger says it's cool as long as we are having fun... in order to do that we have to follow the rules or some people won't be having fun.

You are welcome to play Xucam ;)... in my previous game I wasn't sure how the caption was really supposed to look like I think I made mistake myself... and then I read the good captions I now I know how to write them.

Maybe I can be creative? Who do you think you're talking about here...:P

The preacher of the 2nd Dimensional Church at the corner of Height and Width gives a sermon warning of the consequences of adding Length.

You claim not to have put any thought into the picture...but I smell a set-up *looks accusingly* ;P

Well since there was no actual caption written, but rather, just another list of items in the pic... I didn't feel the need nor the privilege of even bothering to put effort into doing anything special... Maybe Ysan can be creative and write an actual caption for this one.

post-5980-1229554804.jpg

Next game, I'm either going to actively choose who to follow in order to get an actual creative caption... or I'll just choose to write a caption myself. I really want to play this game, but haven't had the chance to do anything entertaining for the past two games <_< .

Please people... be creative, write a caption, stop writing just a list of objects.

Thanks

Jeeze you don't have to be such a jerk, just kindly correct the person....... That was extremely rude.

Jeeze you don't have to be such a jerk, just kindly correct the person....... That was extremely rude.

i agree, and if it wasnt so close to being my turn i would have pulled out for all the rudeness going on here...

Um... thanks Y-san I guess :huh: Very creative I suppose :wacko::lol: I PM-ed Sarah! :)

REMINDER:

Do NOT write words and letters on the drawing! Do NOT write about all the details on the photo in your captions!

(WRITE ONLY ONE SENTENCE BE CONCISE - MEANING - try to express what's on the photo in least words possible!!!)

I'll be PM-ing everyone when it's their turn!

;)

Captions and pictures!!! So if you still didn't play the game - STAY AWAY!']

I put one more spoiler just to be safe! :)

Spoiler for ...:

1. Izzy

Though I know that evenin's empire has returned into sand,

Vanished from my hand,

Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping.

My weariness amazes me, I'm branded on my feet,

I have no one to meet

And the ancient empty street's too dead for dreaming.

2. Andromeda

n1348292115_167866_7527.jpg

3. Lemonymelon

A weeping brunette,

Who has a tattoo

Holds a long egg-timer,

Looks out on street of gloom.

Cat sleeps in basket,

Roses in vase on pillar,

Some petals scattered on the floor,

(and this final line's just filler).

4. NM EJL

n1348292115_169519_316.jpg

5. Crazypainter

I think I had a dream

I was making a soft boiled egg,

for my cat at the corner of Gloom and Plain St.

Oh how I mourn and wish

for the past.

I would bring her roses..

6. Kat

n1348292115_169643_7150.jpg

7. neaners87

a happy girl dreams of a young girl at an intersection with a kitty and small caped space alien who are being looked on by another girl checking the time and carrying broccoli!

8. octopuppy

n1348292115_169818_8118.jpg

9. Star tiger

A girl is dreaming of bringing her dog to find a little green martian friend while her mother is out buying groceries.

10. Prince Marth

n1348292115_170188_6768.jpg

11. Jane

The girl was walking down the sidewalk with her dog when a cute little alien dude jumped in front of her. Behind the girl stands an old woman carrying a bag of groceries, and, if you look closely, you see that the seemingly innocent woman is wearing a microphone headset and has a look on her face like she has an evil plan that is about to be put into action.

12. Puzzlegirl

n1348292115_170946_6668.jpg

13. Reaymond

A green octopus (-1 leg) amubshes a young girl in a red dress walking her dog, with her grandma in hot persuit

14. Woon

n1348292115_171188_9210.jpg

15. Kay

"This, my children, is the magnificent tale of the underwater kelp-monster and his storybook friends."

16. Skywalker

n1348292115_171892_7134.jpg

17. xucam

The children, sitting or standing, quietly gaze at the aquarium, which is teeming with rather startled looking creatures; fish, squid, octopii, and even a sea otter appear among the kelp, along with a large book and one of the children, gone astray!

18. Brandonb

n1348292115_173111_7587.jpg

19. Y-san

The preacher of the 2nd Dimensional Church at the corner of Height and Width gives a sermon warning of the consequences of adding Length.

This is where we are so far:

1. Izzy

2. Andromeda

3. Lemonymelon

4. NM EJL

5. Crazypainter

6. Kat

7. neaners87

8. octopuppy

9. Star tiger

10. Prince Marth

11. Jane

12. Puzzlegirl

13. Reaymanator

14. woon

15. Kay

16. Skywalker

17. Xucam

18. Brandonb

19. Y-san

20. SarahJane

21. Clozobozo

22.Silverheart (whom is being forced by Kat XD)

23. GC

24. LIS

25. Jrod_Writer13

26. Neptune

27. Grayven (wants to go last)

:)

Edited by andromeda

yeah it was :P

I tried to do it nicely in the previous game. However, it seems that if I need be callous to get the point across, then so be it. Everyone now sees and understands, so though rude as it may have been... it was effective. B))

Sorry that I had to be the one that drove the point home... -_- but it needed to be done.

And why take it out on the next person with some
half-assed photoshopping of a book and some kids at the zoo?
Nice going, hillbilly.

b/c I knew the person after me would actually be creative.

...and so the game continues

Edited by Brandonb

Aww...nice save XP...(but thanks ;P)

I don't think our lovely host gets it yet though...lol...

the combining of the 2D drawing with the 3D pic was pretty creative...that's what inspired me ;P.

That part I get...

:rolleyes:

I just have to check what a peep sermon is?

OK checked!

Understood!

And I'm cute and psycho... not lovely! <_<

yeah it was :P

I tried to do it nicely in the previous game. However, it seems that if I need be callous to get the point across, then so be it. Everyone now sees and understands, so though rude as it may have been... it was effective. B))

Sorry that I had to be the one that drove the point home... -_- but it needed to be done.

It's neither funny nor necessary to scoff at and insult people..

I don't think I'll be playing this game anymore. I don't really want to be attacked if the person going after me decides that my picture/caption isn't good enough for them. I already have to put up with enough crude nasty people in real life which is one of the reasons I get on brainden- because most people here are good intelligent people who have some integrity. but apparently not everyone here does.

I don't think I'll be playing this game anymore. I don't really want to be attacked if the person going after me decides that my picture/caption isn't good enough for them.

I honestly hope that nobody decides to quit because a couple of 'kids', one of them me, can't play nice.

I think the reason I reacted so strongly is that I was absolutely acting in good faith, I thought I was doing exactly what I was supposed to. I had read several posts that had instructions and read over EPYC I and II. For me, the best part about those games is seeing objects getting described and drawn and described again, and watching them transform. For example, the 'gold biscuits become popcorn and then flowers, that was my favorite part of II. Now that I can look back on this one,

the hourglass -> egg-shaped timer -> egg cooking pot -> alien (for a few rounds ) -> octopus

is priceless. That is the tradition I was trying to uphold by writing what I saw.

Saying that the ends justify the means is a slippery moral slope. My own case aside, I completely agree that nobody should have to be afraid that their contribution will be ridiculed.

I honestly hope that nobody decides to quit because a couple of 'kids', one of them me, can't play nice.

I think the reason I reacted so strongly is that I was absolutely acting in good faith, I thought I was doing exactly what I was supposed to. I had read several posts that had instructions and read over EPYC I and II. For me, the best part about those games is seeing objects getting described and drawn and described again, and watching them transform. For example, the 'gold biscuits become popcorn and then flowers, that was my favorite part of II. Now that I can look back on this one,

the hourglass -> egg-shaped timer -> egg cooking pot -> alien (for a few rounds ) -> octopus

is priceless. That is the tradition I was trying to uphold by writing what I saw.

Saying that the ends justify the means is a slippery moral slope. My own case aside, I completely agree that nobody should have to be afraid that their contribution will be ridiculed.

You're right, the transformation is interesting...but honestly...I have to say that the transformation is mostly due to the excretion of the artist in how detailed/realistic they choose to make the objects in their drawing. And b/c that is an effect of the drawings, that's only half the game. The other half of the game that makes the game interesting is the fact that no two people will interpret the same drawing the same way. The artists add their own touches to the game by their choices and their artistic style. And I think that's what the responsibility of the caption writer to add their own touches by adding their own perspective and their own interpretation of the drawings. If someone just wants to enjoy watching the transformations, everyone is free to read the thread and laugh and enjoy. But I believe that by signing up to play a game, a person accepts the responsibilities of trying their best to contribute to the game. I know you meant well, and that's fine...we're all still learning from our experiences...and in order to keep learning, we have to continue on even when the road gets tough or bumpy...

Anyways, my 2 cents on the issue.

Thanks Sarah I PM-ed clozo! :)

I apologize to xucam! :blush:

REMINDER:

Do NOT write words and letters on the drawing! Do NOT write about all the details on the photo in your captions!

(WRITE ONLY ONE SENTENCE BE CONCISE - MEANING - try to express what's on the photo in least words possible!!!)

;)

Spoiler for ...:

1. Izzy

Vanished from my hand,

I have no one to meet

2. Andromeda

3. Lemonymelon

A weeping brunette,

Who has a tattoo

Holds a long egg-timer,

Cat sleeps in basket,

Roses in vase on pillar,

4. NM EJL

5. Crazypainter

I think I had a dream

Oh how I mourn and wish

for the past.

6. Kat

7. neaners87

a happy girl dreams of a young girl at an intersection with a kitty and small caped space alien who are being looked on by another girl checking the time and carrying broccoli!

8. octopuppy

9. Star tiger

A girl is dreaming of bringing her dog to find a little green martian friend while her mother is out buying groceries.

10. Prince Marth

11. Jane

The girl was walking down the sidewalk with her dog when a cute little alien dude jumped in front of her. Behind the girl stands an old woman carrying a bag of groceries, and, if you look closely, you see that the seemingly innocent woman is wearing a microphone headset and has a look on her face like she has an evil plan that is about to be put into action.

12. Puzzlegirl

13. Reaymond

A green octopus (-1 leg) amubshes a young girl in a red dress walking her dog, with her grandma in hot persuit

14. Woon

15. Kay

"This, my children, is the magnificent tale of the underwater kelp-monster and his storybook friends."

16. Skywalker

17. xucam

The children, sitting or standing, quietly gaze at the aquarium, which is teeming with rather startled looking creatures; fish, squid, octopii, and even a sea otter appear among the kelp, along with a large book and one of the children, gone astray!

18. Brandonb

19. Y-san

20. SarahJhane

n1348292115_173571_1489.jpg

1. Izzy

2. Andromeda

3. Lemonymelon

4. NM EJL

5. Crazypainter

6. Kat

7. neaners87

8. octopuppy

9. Star tiger

10. Prince Marth

11. Jane

12. Puzzlegirl

13. Reaymanator

14. woon

15. Kay

16. Skywalker

17. Xucam

18. Brandonb

19. Y-san

20. SarahJane

21. Clozobozo

22.Silverheart (whom is being forced by Kat XD)

23. GC

24. LIS

25. Jrod_Writer13

26. Neptune

Edited by andromeda

hmm alright then....

SILVERHEART']The young girls incomplete artwork is to be judged by a mystery shadow man today.

Andromeda said to make it clear that its for silverheart ;)

EDIT: spolier wouldnt work but i fixed it now :)

Edited by clozobozo

hmm alright then....

SILVERHEART']The young girls incomplete artwork is to be judged by a mystery shadow man today.

Andromeda said to make it clear that its for silverheart ;)

EDIT: spolier wouldnt work but i fixed it now :)

Since people can read and since they are not looking at the monitor from across the street this would be just enough

That's what I meant by "emphasize that the spoiler is for Silverheart only" <_<

Yes Andromeda said to make it clear... I didn't say make it visible from the top of the Empire State Building while the monitor is on the sidewalk! <_<

Edited by andromeda

Thanks clozo I PM-ed Silverheart! :)

REMINDER:

;)

Spoiler for ...:

1. Izzy

Vanished from my hand,

I have no one to meet

2. Andromeda

3. Lemonymelon

A weeping brunette,

Who has a tattoo

Holds a long egg-timer,

Cat sleeps in basket,

Roses in vase on pillar,

4. NM EJL

5. Crazypainter

I think I had a dream

Oh how I mourn and wish

for the past.

6. Kat

7. neaners87

8. octopuppy

9. Star tiger

10. Prince Marth

11. Jane

12. Puzzlegirl

13. Reaymond

14. Woon

15. Kay

16. Skywalker

17. xucam

18. Brandonb

19. Y-san

20. SarahJhane

n1348292115_173571_1489.jpg

21. clozobozo

The young girls incomplete artwork is to be judged by a mystery shadow man today.

1. Izzy

2. Andromeda

3. Lemonymelon

4. NM EJL

5. Crazypainter

6. Kat

7. neaners87

8. octopuppy

9. Star tiger

10. Prince Marth

11. Jane

12. Puzzlegirl

13. Reaymanator

14. woon

15. Kay

16. Skywalker

17. Xucam

18. Brandonb

19. Y-san

20. SarahJane

21. Clozobozo

22. Silverheart (whom is being forced by Kat XD)

23. GC

24. LIS

25. Jrod_Writer13

26. Neptune

Since people can read and since they are not looking at the monitor from across the street this would be just enough

That's what I meant by "emphasize that the spoiler is for Silverheart only" <_<

Yes Andromeda said to make it clear... I didn't say make it visible from the top of the Empire State Building while the monitor is on the sidewalk! <_<

-_- well it seems that i interpreted it differently...

well we all know who's going next then :)