BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

I think that the goodies are in pretty dire straits. Based on the voting, I think that the goodies may have honestly lost already, because I think the baddies have a voting majority.

Yeah! Unless something happens tonight. Grr.. We very badly need your info. I guess I have to make do without but at least I know who are the heroes dead. That's what I think.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely 4 heroes Vs. 3 baddies.

From the 2 nights we can safely say Blofeld's dead, some comfort that. Blofeld should either have been dms or Impervious. Unless the SPECTRE crafted a master plan and killed Blofeld , i.e. Neptune. :P But SG said there was some hint to the contrary, so I guess we can believe him.

Now this night's very crucial for our survival. So our only hope is a coordinated attack.

Jinx: Please try using your distraction abilities on Lime.

M: Please try finding out who AP is.

Rene: Please try finding out which faction Silver belongs to.

Felix: If you are still alive, please arrest RT.

Miss Moneypenny: You know the drill. I am a confirmed hero, so you could save me.

I am not forcing this on you folks, but only a coordinated attack can give us any chances of pulling out a miracle. Miss Moneypenny, I need not say that a lot depends on you. It's your decision finally.

EDIT: If by chance I have mixed up any of your roles, i.e. targeting yourself, which I think is unlikely, use your own targets, suspicious ones. ;)

The only option left. But looks I discounted Goldfinger, anyone who visits him will die. So I am thinking should 'M' check up on AP? AP could be Goldfinger and we don't want to lose 2 in a single night. So M I think you shouldn't go for AP and probably kill yourself. How about M checking Twin Pop, instead? Sorry M, decide for yourself and change your PM accordingly. But if we lose 2 in a single night, it's game over.

EDIT: Typo

Thanks GC for organizing all this :D New PM sent. Looks like a great plan! Just one thing that is worrying me...won't the baddies know your plan as well? :huh:

Yeah! The baddies will know. But I am sure they don't know everyone's roles. That's our advantage. Anyway we have to got to go on the offensive, there's no other way.

And Miss Money, saving Silver would be a better option. ;) Think about it. Otherwise you can save me. But then we don't know Silver's faction. She could be SPECTRE. But if the SPECTRE kill her, they don't deserve to be baddies. After all who in their right senses would kill a person who is a suspect and waste their kill. If they kill Silver(assuming she is a goodie), then they can only be called #!#@$. <_<

So Miss Money I think you should save me, if you think it is right. Otherwise you can save Silver, but as I said if the SPECTRE try killing Silver..Oh! I have already said all that. I don't want to repeat myself again. :P

Yeah! The baddies will know. But I am sure they don\'t know everyone\'s roles. That\'s our advantage. Anyway we have to got to go on the offensive, there\'s no other way.

And Miss Money, saving Silver would be a better option. ;) Think about it. Otherwise you can save me. But then we don\'t know Silver\'s faction. She could be SPECTRE. But if the SPECTRE kill her, they don\'t deserve to be baddies. After all who in their right senses would kill a person who is a suspect and waste their kill. If they kill Silver(assuming she is a goodie), then they can only be called #!#@$. <_<

So Miss Money I think you should save me, if you think it is right. Otherwise you can save Silver, but as I said if the SPECTRE try killing Silver..Oh! I have already said all that. I don\'t want to repeat myself again. :P

Ah, good point. If it is indeed 4 goodies vs. 3 baddies, that means that...we need to kill at least one baddie, since I doubt the baddies would kill one of their own <_< But that\'s assuming Bond is alive? Gosh...this is quite confusing <_<

edit: I believe I know another baddie that has come to my attention. THE FOX has been quite for a while...maybe she, going behind the facade of a host, is actually a baddie herself. And it fits well with her fox name.... :o :o :o Or I\'ve had too much caffeine... :)

Edited by star_tiger

Ah, good point. If it is indeed 4 goodies vs. 3 baddies, that means that...we need to kill at least one baddie, since I doubt the baddies would kill one of their own <_< But that\'s assuming Bond is alive? Gosh...this is quite confusing <_<

edit: I believe I know another baddie that has come to my attention. THE FOX has been quite for a while...maybe she, going behind the facade of a host, is actually a baddie herself. And it fits well with her fox name.... :o:o:o Or I\'ve had too much caffeine... :)

Ahhh! That fits. Kat and Reaymond are the ultimate baddies. They intended to trap us in a web of lies and they have succeeded. Hosts, we accept defeat. You have won, you are the ultimate villains. :P

Now onto business. If I die tonight, I don't want to share SG's regrets of not sharing his information before he died. So my top 3 SPECTRE suspects are: Lime, RT and AP. To a lesser extent Silver.

ST, eventhough I think I know your role, there is something nagging at the back of my mind.

Ahhh! That fits. Kat and Reaymond are the ultimate baddies. They intended to trap us in a web of lies and they have succeeded. Hosts, we accept defeat. You have won, you are the ultimate villains. :P

Now onto business. If I die tonight, I don't want to share SG's regrets of not sharing his information before he died. So my top 3 SPECTRE suspects are: Lime, RT and AP. To a lesser extent Silver.

ST, eventhough I think I know your role, there is something nagging at the back of my mind.

I agree about AP, and I'm slightly going for Silver (although I dunno if she is a baddie, why she would say a baddie's special ability). Limey and RT has been in my radar, but I'm not exactly sure what's up with them <_< As for me, I hinted at my role here and there, and I'm glad if you caught them :D Hopefully SPECTRE didn't, or I might die tonight :mellow:

Oh no, Reaymond, we've been discovered :unsure::P I assure you we aren't rooting for any particular side...well I'm KINDA leaning towards the baddies...NO no sides :) Day has ended, I MAY have time to write the day post, but it probably won't be up until after school.

<(^-^)>

Edit: NIGHT sorry, not day...It's Monday -_-

Edited by Kathleen

Oh no, Reaymond, we've been discovered :unsure::P I assure you we aren't rooting for any particular side...well I'm KINDA leaning towards the baddies...NO no sides :) Day has ended, I MAY have time to write the day post, but it probably won't be up until after school.

<(^-^)>

Edit: NIGHT sorry, not day...It's Monday -_-

:lol: , wow Kat :P Haha! You confessed! And why are you wooting for the baddies? The goodies are better :)

Looking forward to the night post! :D

Ok, it took me an hour, but I'm proud. Also, I had a request for gory-ness, so if you're young (like Liam) or if you're against gory deaths, please don't open the spoiler below.

Night 3:

The members of SPECTRE nodded in unison, as a target was chosen. Blofeld stroked his cat, and looked at his henchmen.

“So, who will go out tonight?” he asked, but no one raised their hands, “Jaws, you failed me last night. I want you to redeem yourself. You will go after our target”. Jaws nodded, and Blofeld hissed threateningly.

“Silence, Tigger,” and he stroked the white cat. Goldfinger sniggered, but abruptly stopped when Blofeld shot him a deathly glare. Jaws dleft and the meeting concluded.

Miss Moneypenny put down her paperwork, and looked around M’s empty office. She was, as usual, the last one there. She turned off the lights, and grabbed her coat and put her hand in her pocket, making sure what she had taken was still there. She silently slunk out of the room into the night, and stopped at the house of Twin Pop. She pulled the gadget, stolen from Q’s empty office, and pushed a small purple button on it. Instantly, a protective shield of electricity put itself up over Twin Pop’s house. Miss Moneypenny then returned home, lots of paperwork to catch up on.

Dr. No stopped a door, and double checked the address. His metal hands made a hard *clunk* on the door, as he knocked.

“Coming...coming...no need to make so much noise...” a voice came, and Grey Cells opened the door. He froze as he saw the face of Dr. No.

“Oh no, not you people again...” he began to close the door.

“Wait!” Dr. No shouted, and grasped the door, causing it to splinter slightly, “I’ve booby trapped the house,” he indicated to a flashing light in the outside plant, “so that you cannot leave, unless of course, you’d like to be blown up in a million pieces...” GC nodded silently, and looked nervously to the bomb in his plant. He backed into his house, and just about picked up the phone, when he noticed the little red light blinking next to it.

“How on earth did he get in here?” he thought, and made his way carefully through the house, back to bed.

Rene Mathis turned on the security tape viewer, fixated in his house, and adjusted a couple of wires. Instantly, the house of Silverheart appeared, and Mathis searched through the tapes, until he saw what he needed. He knew exactly what group Silverheart belonged to. He scribbled something in his notebook, and turned off his screens. He ran off towards her house, figuring it would be a good idea just to make sure.

Jaws walked up to the house of his target, and pulled out his gun, a bit frustrated at his failure the last night. He would not disappoint again. Just as he got to the house, he recoiled in pain. He couldn’t move, all he could feel was the excruciating pain in his mouth, and he put all his energy into stepping back. He looked up at the house, and saw a barely noticeable shield of electricity. His metal jaws had conducted the electricity, and he smelt the burning flesh of his gums.

“Why, electricity?” he yelled to no one in particular, and holding his jaw, he turned back towards SPECTRE, dread of facing his boss all that was on his mind. He didn’t notice Rene Mathis silently sneaking the opposite way, towards the house of Silverheart.

Silverheart was just taking off her favourite silver heart pendant, and getting ready for bed. She opened her medicine cabinet, and took out some medicinal tea leaves. As she was shutting it, she gasped; the reflection of Limeliam in the mirror. She spun around,

“Lime, what are you doing here?” she smiled sweetly, but Lime’s serious expression stayed still. Silverheart raised her eyebrow,

“What’s up Liam?” but froze; Liam pulled out a gun.

“I know EXACTLY who you are!” he yelled, holding the gun steady. Silverheart’s eyes narrowed, and her mouth curved into a frown.

“I’m sorry Liam, I can’t allow you to leave,” she hit her pendent into the mirror, which shattered, spraying broken glass across the counter. She picked one off, and started to walk purposely towards Liam. Liam began to back away, his confidence escaping him.

Silver held the broken glass to Liam’s neck, and a trickle of blood ran down his neck.

“You can’t leave here, Rene,” she hissed, and pushed the glass in deeper. Liam slumped to the floor, and the blood began to pool around him.

Silver, stepped daintily over him, and pulled back the golden covers in her room. She turned off the lights, and went to sleep, dreaming of gold, SPECTRE, and cats named Tigger.

Ian and Flemming: Reaymond and Kat

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger

3) Limeliam (DEAD) found to be Rene

4) Dms172 (DEAD) Killed by Jinx

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart (Goldfinger)

7) Peace*out (DEAD) Found to be Octopussy

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy (DEAD) Found to be Q

12) Twin Pop

It's day everyone! Voting ends at 4:20 tomorrow afternoon (24 hours)

<(^-^)>

Thank-you Kat for a great night post! Oh no, we just lost a goodie *bangs head against desk* Thnx Silver... <_< If it makes you feel any better Limey, your death led to the discovery of a baddie :P

Ian and Flemming: Reaymond and Kat

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger - voting for Silverheart

3) Limeliam (DEAD) found to be Rene

4) Dms172 (DEAD) Killed by Jinx

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart (Goldfinger)

7) Peace*out (DEAD) Found to be Octopussy

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy (DEAD) Found to be Q

12) Twin Pop

I hope you are ok with pink, Silver :D And I don't feel the necessity to explain my actions :P

Oh, and something I could not resist pointing out...since when did "hosts" turn into "Ian and Flemming"? ;)

Edit: Fail, I was over 10 mins...-_- Ok in the first bit, it says "Blofeld hissed" but it's "Blofeld's CAT hissed" :P

<(^-^)>

Edit to Star's post: Since I thought of it on Sunday :D

Edit 3: Liam's kinda upset...-_- I feel bad...he says he's a bit upset at GC for telling him to do that...*shrugs*

Edited by Kathleen

Edit: Fail, I was over 10 mins...-_- Ok in the first bit, it says "Blofeld hissed" but it's "Blofeld's CAT hissed" :P

<(^-^)>

Thanks for the clarification ;) I would have been worried if the baddie started turning into a cat... :lol:

Also, as SomeGuy mentioned, good choice, Miss Moneypenny! :D

The cat is the baddie :D Blowfield is just a carer and translator - makes purrrfect sense with Kat as writer (IF :P )

Ohh, why did you have to come on here LIS :P you've just figured out Blofelds secret ability :lol: :lol:

Ok goodies, I'm sorry, but the baddies outnumber you 2:1, it's over. Congrats to the SPECTRE (ie, Silverheart, star_tiger, Rainthinker and A. Person)! I'll post all the info ASAP...

<(^-^)>

:lol: , YAY! WE WON!!!! *runs around in pink teddy bear pajamas* Can't wait to see your post, Kat! It better be uber dramatic...don't forget the cat ;) ;) ;)

*steps dangerously out of the shadows*

:) I do apologize lime :)

*pokes deathbubble and it pops in a rainbow of shimmer ready to be put up again on command* (inside jk for all baddies) ;)

I feel like I took advantage of some people slightly XD

I was pleased to discover that you thought I was smart enough not to reveal my own hidden ability...

A baddie changing another baddies vote was quite brilliant :) (group effort)

*waits for kats post*