BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

That's actually a really good point, LIS. I think that may have balanced the game out as well, as another saving roll and another ID role would have helped.

I guess the baddies having more actions than the goodies wasn't really cool either :P

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! WE WON!

Great game, but I think the baddies were too powerful...

Being a baddie was FUN! :ph34r:

EDIT: 100th post! YAY!

:lol: , congratulations on your 100th post! You're officially an advanced member! :P

That's actually a really good point, LIS. I think that may have balanced the game out as well, as another saving roll and another ID role would have helped.

I guess the baddies having more actions than the goodies wasn't really cool either :P

Yeah...:unsure: Needs a bit of tweaking, but all comments are HUGELY appreciated...we want to make this as fun to play as we can :D

<(^-^)>

I agree with what LIS mentioned, so lower the baddie abilities, and allow the goodies that began their actions at Night 3 to start them at Night 1. Overall, still a great game, and thank-you to the hosts for putting everything together and going through test runs! I'm sure everyone appreciates the hard work you put into this :D

YAY! WE WON!

Great game, but I think the baddies were too powerful...

Being a baddie was FUN! :ph34r:

EDIT: 100th post! YAY! :o:o:o:D:D:DB))

Congrats A.!!!

Hehe... As Jaws, I didn't even need to heal :lol:

Edit: Awesome Game! Will there be a Quatum of Solace Mafia? Cause if there is, sign me up!

Edited by RainThinker

Congrats A.!!!

Hehe... As Jaws, I didn't even need to heal :lol:

Edit: Awesome Game! Will there be a Quatum of Solace Mafia? Cause if there is, sign me up!

I probably should see the movie first...:D

<(^-^)>

I probably should see the movie first...:D

<(^-^)>

Ooh, a Quantum of Solace mafia is a cool idea! And as for the haven't-seen-the-movie part...we can take care of that problem this weekend *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

This weekend, I promise guys ;) *Looks up movie times*

<(^-^)>

can I come? Oh wait.. I live like 35 million miles away....

YAY!!! :D :D :D Don't worry, Neptune...we'll reserve you a seat ('cause I know your spirit will be there ;) ). Now that I think about it...better reserve a seat for Reay, RT, SomeGuy, GC, TwinPop...

*pictures 3 random girls taking up the whole movie theatre* "These are my Brainden friends' ghost spirits! What, NO! You're sitting on Reaymond!!!" We'll definitely get arrested within an hour... (yay!)

YAY!!! :D :D :D Don't worry, Neptune...we'll reserve you a seat ('cause I know your spirit will be there ;) ). Now that I think about it...better reserve a seat for Reay, RT, SomeGuy, GC, TwinPop...

*pictures 3 random girls taking up the whole movie theatre* "These are my Brainden friends' ghost spirits! What, NO! You're sitting on Reaymond!!!" We'll definitely get arrested within an hour... (yay!)

Oh, not Reaymond! :lol: Where are you anyway, Neptune? It's not exactly easy to tell from you "Location"...ok that sounded totally stalkerish, but you know I'm not like that... ;)

<(^-^)>

Oh, not Reaymond! :lol: Where are you anyway, Neptune? It's not exactly easy to tell from you "Location"...ok that sounded totally stalkerish, but you know I'm not like that... ;)

<(^-^)>

I bet he lives on Neptune... *gasps* You would have never guessed, right? ;) OOH! Maybe Neptune's the little green alien in EPYC III! Or maybe I need to go easier on the sugar... :)

Congratulations SPECTRE. But you knew you were powerful. But we didn't give up, atleast we tried our best. :P

To Lime: Sorry Lime. I thought Silver was a hero(I didn't know she could change a vote secretly, I thought it was x2 voting ability which was a hero's ability). So I just wanted to confirm her as a hero. But she had to be Goldfinger.

ST: Bad girl! I thought only 3 SPECTRE were alive, I thought you were M. When SG told that he knew the identity of one ex-goodie, I was sure M was alive as I thought that M would have spied the first night and revealed that person's identity to SG(through BTSC). I wrongly assumed you were M. <_< :P

SG: Thanks for saving me. Yeah! I was late in asking for protection, so actually I didn't expect any protection that night. :P

Twin Pop: I knew that you were a hero, but didn't you know you were Miss Money. Anyway you made a good choice by saving yourself. But it was a bit late, I guess.

Kat and Reay, great game. It was fun as long as it lasted. :D

But yeah! The Heroes need to have a bit more power. Like LIS said, Miss M and Rene acting from the first night. And Jinx could have control over her actions(like the Janitor). That way I wouldn't have killed Dms on the first night and we would have had another hero alive. Sorry dms, I didn't mean to kill you, but If I hadn't used my abilities on first night I couldn't use the, on the third night. So I risked to find out your identity.

And I think there could be a restriction on the baddies' abilities, like they could also use their abilities only on alternate nights/days, similar to the heroes. That would provide equal oppurtunities for both baddies and Bondies. :P Just my suggestions. Thanks for the fun, Kat and Reay. :D

Make sure Kat pops up a whole batch of ghost popcorn for us! :)

No need, somebody went to see it as soon as it came out :P:D

Thanks for the suggestions people, we knew the game needed a few tweaks, but weren't quite sure how to change it... anybody that has signed up already for JBM2, I promise it will be a much more equal game (although i still think that it was pretty even, just 3 of the main goddie characters died first night) we can solve that my making Bond immune for Night 1 or changing the other roles (like GC said, Jinx -> Janitor)

Thanks for all the praise for us 2, and finally thank you ofr taking part in James Bond Mafia (btw, I think i prefer hosting to playing so I'm going to start a poll for the theme of my next mafia :D )

Congratulations SPECTRE. But you knew you were powerful. But we didn't give up, atleast we tried our best. :P

To Lime: Sorry Lime. I thought Silver was a hero(I didn't know she could change a vote secretly, I thought it was x2 voting ability which was a hero's ability). So I just wanted to confirm her as a hero. But she had to be Goldfinger.

ST: Bad girl! I thought only 3 SPECTRE were alive, I thought you were M. When SG told that he knew the identity of one ex-goodie, I was sure M was alive as I thought that M would have spied the first night and revealed that person's identity to SG(through BTSC). I wrongly assumed you were M.

SG: Thanks for saving me. Yeah! I was late in asking for protection, so actually I didn't expect any protection that night.

Twin Pop: I knew that you were a hero, but didn't you know you were Miss Money. Anyway you made a good choice by saving yourself. But it was a bit late, I guess.

:lol: , sorry about that :) I was hoping that if my M cover didn't work, I can pose as Limey's Rene Mathis one :P

TwinPop - well played! I had no clue you were Miss Money until the last night :P

GC - thanks again for being active!!! It made the game that much funner :D

Thanks for all the praise for us 2, and finally thank you ofr taking part in James Bond Mafia (btw, I think i prefer hosting to playing so I'm going to start a poll for the theme of my next mafia :D )

OOH! Whenever your next mafia starts, make sure to sign me up! And I suggest a movie-based mafia...they're fun :)

:lol: , sorry about that :) I was hoping that if my M cover didn't work, I can pose as Limey's Rene Mathis one :P

TwinPop - well played! I had no clue you were Miss Money until the last night :P

GC - thanks again for being active!!! It made the game that much funner :D

OOH! Whenever your next mafia starts, make sure to sign me up! And I suggest a movie-based mafia...they're fun :)

Yeah, they are. Hey Reaymond, whatever your new mafia is, can I co-host it with you? It's so much fun hosting ^_^ I promise not to be a total control freak like I was in this one..:blush:

<(^-^)>

Kat and Reay, great game. It was fun as long as it lasted. :D

But yeah! The Heroes need to have a bit more power. Like LIS said, Miss M and Rene acting from the first night. And Jinx could have control over her actions(like the Janitor). That way I wouldn't have killed Dms on the first night and we would have had another hero alive. Sorry dms, I didn't mean to kill you, but If I hadn't used my abilities on first night I couldn't use the, on the third night. So I risked to find out your identity.

And I think there could be a restriction on the baddies' abilities, like they could also use their abilities only on alternate nights/days, similar to the heroes. That would provide equal oppurtunities for both baddies and Bondies. :P Just my suggestions. Thanks for the fun, Kat and Reay. :D

Yeah, great suggestions GC. I'm just glad that Bond's secret ability got the better end of the 50%...that could have been bad...o.O

<(^-^)>