BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

Is the second question answered? :P

wait there just checking forum/notepad/rules/8th update :P... will edit it with the answer

edit: Not saying that Dr No is dead or alive, but this is generalised for any moves not mentioned in the night posts. If the moves are not mentioned then either that perosn is dead... or they chose to act in an irrelevant way. i.e. saving role saving someone that wasn't targeted will not be mentioned. Hope it helps GC

edit 2: so either Dr No is dead, or he stopped someone acting that didn't make an action that night ;)

Edited by reaymond

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw oops...sorry (that's what I get for posting at one thirty in the morning). I'd love to post an amazingly written mini post, but I don't have that amount of skills and I don't have that amount of time...so last night:

Dr. No stopped Twin Pop from using his ability.

Yes, I know, amazing writing skills :lol: Thanks for answering questions while I was sleeping, Reaymond ^_^ I'll be back as soon as I can (have some errands and Christmas shopping...-_-)

<(^-^)>

Edit: If I don't hear from Rainthinker, he may have to be replaced...just warning him, and Izzy. :)

Edited by Kathleen

Hosts: Kat and Reaymond

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger - Silverheart

3) Limeliam voting for A Person

4) Dms172 (DEAD) Killed by Jinx

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart

7) Peace*out (DEAD) Found to be Octopussy

8) A. Person-voting for SomeGuy

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

12) Twin Pop -Voting for Silverheart

Silver, as everyone else pointed out, your comment of baddies being able to change a vote is suspicious <_< Better explain it, or you will be in danger of being lynched :P

As for AP and SomeGuy, I'm thinking that both are goodies and that they are just busy :P I haven't seen them on that much, and when they are on, they throw in their votes (so at least they're doing something), so I don't really want to vote for them for inactivity (they're still voting and haven't missed a PM yet).

wait there just checking forum/notepad/rules/8th update :P ... will edit it with the answer

edit: Not saying that Dr No is dead or alive, but this is generalised for any moves not mentioned in the night posts. If the moves are not mentioned then either that perosn is dead... or they chose to act in an irrelevant way. i.e. saving role saving someone that wasn't targeted will not be mentioned. Hope it helps GC

edit 2: so either Dr No is dead, or he stopped someone acting that didn't make an action that night ;)

It sure does help, but not to us heroes. <_< :P

Aw oops...sorry (that's what I get for posting at one thirty in the morning). I'd love to post an amazingly written mini post, but I don't have that amount of skills and I don't have that amount of time...so last night:

Dr. No stopped Twin Pop from using his ability.

Yes, I know, amazing writing skills :lol: Thanks for answering questions while I was sleeping, Reaymond ^_^ I'll be back as soon as I can (have some errands and Christmas shopping... -_- )

<(^-^)>

Edit: If I don't hear from Rainthinker, he may have to be replaced...just warning him, and Izzy. :)

Thanks Kat. That clears quite a few things. ;) Sleep tight and happy X-Mas shopping to all you folks. :D

Silver, as everyone else pointed out, your comment of baddies being able to change a vote is suspicious <_< Better explain it, or you will be in danger of being lynched :P

As for AP and SomeGuy, I'm thinking that both are goodies and that they are just busy :P I haven't seen them on that much, and when they are on, they throw in their votes (so at least they're doing something), so I don't really want to vote for them for inactivity (they're still voting and haven't missed a PM yet).

6) Silverheart

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

ST has it right on for me, the end of a workweek is always busy for me, due to deadlines and the like. As to why Bond didn't do anything, I think that was one of the "hints" in the night 1 post. I think that Goldfinger killed Bond. As for the other one, I think that before he died Bond learned Felix's identity.

So, on that note, this is the second time that someone's voted for me on the basis of "inactivity," and I certainly was not inactive for day 1. I'm not going to point fingers, I suppose, but calling me out for inactivity is a little baseless (especially at this point), and I can tell you that A.) I am going to have an important role to play in how this turns out for the goodies, and B.) I know the identity of another (ex)goodie. Anyways A. Person, I hope I've satisfied your activeness quota ;)

GC, I've thought you were good from square one, so I guess it'd be fair to ask what you think?

6) Silverheart

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy - Voting for Limeliam

I'm going to be busy for most of the day, so I haven't really had time to base this on anything. I'll go through posts if I get a chance this afternoon, and make a real vote then. Until then, this is a placeholder.

6) Silverheart

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

ST has it right on for me, the end of a workweek is always busy for me, due to deadlines and the like. As to why Bond didn't do anything, I think that was one of the "hints" in the night 1 post. I think that Goldfinger killed Bond. As for the other one, I think that before he died Bond learned Felix's identity.

So, on that note, this is the second time that someone's voted for me on the basis of "inactivity," and I certainly was not inactive for day 1. I'm not going to point fingers, I suppose, but calling me out for inactivity is a little baseless (especially at this point), and I can tell you that A.) I am going to have an important role to play in how this turns out for the goodies, and B.) I know the identity of another (ex)goodie. Anyways A. Person, I hope I've satisfied your activeness quota ;)

GC, I've thought you were good from square one, so I guess it'd be fair to ask what you think?

Only one hero fits your description. So for now you look good. But if the true hero is here, he/she should also hint to make the others not fall into a trap, though I don't think this is a trap.

I think that either ST or Silver is a Bond associate or both of them heroes. I am almost sure of this, that's why I don't want to vote for Silver or for ST. As to the present situation:

Worst case: 4 goodies Vs 4 baddies

Best case(i.e. fairly good): 5 goodies Vs 3 baddies(I am fairly sure this is the present situation)

I will keep my vote on A.P. for now. I will check back after I wake in the morn.:yawn: He's a possible candidate for SPECTRE, IMO.

BTW this day's vote is extremely crucial for the Bond association, actually it would have been swell if we had lynched a SPECTRE yesterday instead of Pussy.

6) Silverheart

9) Grey Cells - voting for A Person

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy - Voting for Limeliam

6) Silverheart

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy - voting for A Person

For starters you could help convince us that you are really a hero by building up a proper defense.

I really have to sleep now. Will check back after a few hrs.:yaaaawn:

What am I supposed to defend? There have been no reasons, just "I think AP is a baddie"

Saying that just makes you more suspicous :wacko:-_-

nah, she's just curious about what she should be defending against. if you really think she's bad, get some facts! but, to be honest, I think she's bad too......

but you didn't hear me say that. :D

Ok, I dunno anything about AP, but just out of curiosity, why is everyone voting for her? It originally started out as inactivity, but considering she's back on, I really dunno what to think. It looks like maybe GC has some extra info on her, and if that's the case, I will most likely vote for AP as well. But I just don't want to risk lynching a hero...

I think that either ST or Silver is a Bond associate or both of them heroes. I am almost sure of this, that's why I don't want to vote for Silver or for ST. As to the present situation:

That's an interesting thing to say. Can you share why you think ST and/or Silver is good?

Kat, what happens in the event of a tie?

I think it was mentioned that Kat either pulls a name out of a hat, or rolls a dice (probably the second one :P )

Glad you have joined us, Izzy! Looking forward to hearing your opinions :P

Well.. I think I've come in too late to make a proper decision for today. I'm voting for SomeGuy, just so it isn't up to me to see who dies. No offense man, I just pretty much dragged my finger up and down the list and stopped randomly.

6) Silverheart

10) Izzy - voting for SomeGuy

11) Someguy - voting for A Person