BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so "Whoops"? :huh:

<(^-^)>

Edit: Ah, I see. The baddies aren't the ONLY ones who have yet to send in their action, but I haven't gotten all their confirmations, thought I'd remind them here. There are a couple of people who still have to send in their actions for tonight.

Kat says that some baddies had not confirmed in by the time of her post. She also said in a previous post that posts were confirmations. The following people had not posted before Kat's post and are the most suspicious of being bad.

Limeliam

Silverheart

Grey Cells

edit: Removed Peace from list since she was Octopussy.

Edited by Twin Pop

Reaymond, how many actions have you recieved so far? (Looking for answers, and trying to remind everyone to send in their actions)

<(^-^)>

erm.. bad news then. Just the 1 so far... Hurry up please guys (edit) and girls :P!!!

Edited by reaymond

Ooooh that was close....It usually is though :D

Why am I always the risk taker? ;)

Erm, no problem GC ^^ I still owe you from CSM2

Yay to getting Peace though :P I suppose the close call was worth it then.

Wasn't one of the baddies roles to secretly change vote??

*goes to check*

Send in you PM's everyone B))

Kat says that some baddies had not confirmed in by the time of her post. She also said in a previous post that posts were confirmations. The following people had not posted before Kat's post and are the most suspicious of being bad.

Limeliam

Silverheart

Grey Cells

Hey I'm not posting that much because I have homework and school <_< :rolleyes: and I'm still trying to post so please din't kill me because I a 110% innocent :mellow:

Limeliam

Silverheart

Grey Cells

Hi Twin Pop! I confirmed my role through PM and I guess I was one of the first ones do to so. So I definitely am not a baddie. ;)

I think I am being set up here, so Q what about protection for me? But if you can save yourself, please do so.

Ooooh that was close....It usually is though :D

Why am I always the risk taker? ;)

Erm, no problem GC ^^ I still owe you from CSM2

Yay to getting Peace though :P I suppose the close call was worth it then.

Wasn't one of the baddies roles to secretly change vote??

*goes to check*

Send in you PM's everyone B))

Ummm...why do you say that a baddie can secretly change the vote? I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Congratulations, you have officially become my #1 suspicion. <_<

Ummm...why do you say that a baddie can secretly change the vote? I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Congratulations, you have officially become my #1 suspicion. <_<

exactly!

...not that I know anything...

:D

Ok guys, I'm having a sleepover, so since I'm gonna get no sleep, I'm gonna want to sleep in LATE! And since I have all the PM's in, you get an early night post (when I say early, I mean it *glances at clock...1:30 AM*) There wasn't a lot of action tonight, in fact there were two...-_-

Night 2

Grey Cells peered out the window, his breath fogging it up due to the cold winter air.

“I have a bad feeling about tonight...” he said to no one in particular, shutting the curtains. No sooner had he, when he heard a knock from the door. He grabbed a gun off the table, and crept towards the door. A second, more urgent knock sounded, and GC unlocked the door, and slowly opened it a crack.

“Who is it?” he asked, looking out. A gun slipped between the crack and the man outside pushed open the door.

“It doesn’t matter to you, now does it,” Jaws smiled, his metal teeth glinting. GC backed away holding his gun up.

“N...no closer, or I’ll shoot!” he stammered, taking aim for Jaws’ chest. Jaws took another step towards him, and with a bang, Grey Cells fired a shot. Jaws looked down to where a small red stain was rapidly spreading, and shrugged, dropping the gun he was holding, and walking towards Grey Cells with raw determination. GC began to back away, and stumbled, reaching for something, anything to defend himself with. Spying his TV remote, he smiled, and picked it up, pointing it at Jaws.

“What are you gonna do, turn on the tv?” he chuckled, but GC only grinned, and pushed the play button, and a gush of smoke poured out of the end, obstructing his view while GC made his way to the roof. Jaws coughed, and waved his arms, frantically trying to clear the smoke, and blundered around the downstairs floor. By the time he had reached the roof, Grey Cells was talking into the remote, and a helicopter was making its way towards them. Jaws lunged for GC just as he pushed another button the remote. A mechanical claw shot out and clung to the edge of the helicopter, dragging him with it, and pulling him out of Jaws’ grasp. Infuriated, he stomped home, leaving the neighbours wondering where Grey Cells had gone.

“Sorry, I got here as fast as I could,” Q pulled Grey Cells up into the Helicopter, and retracted the metallic claw back into the remote, “Did you find it worked well?” he asked, and GC nodded.

“It saved my life, so it must work!” the two men laughed as the helicopter rose into the night.

Hosts: Kat and Reaymond

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger

3) Limeliam

4) Dms172 (DEAD) Killed by Jinx

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart

7) Peace*out (DEAD) Found to be Octopussy

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

12) Twin Pop

And now I get to go to bed! *yawn* Enjoy everyone... :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: Please forgive the lack of...writing skill...it's late...er...early...:wacko:

Edited by Kathleen

2) Star_tiger

3) Limeliam

6) Silverheart

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

12) Twin Pop -Voting for Silverheart

I'll be getting our Christmas tree tomorrow and wanted to post this before I went to sleep. As I said in my earlier post, Grey, Silver and Lime are suspicious for me since Kat said she hadn't received confirmation from some baddies and these three were the only ones who didn't post at the time. Of the three, Silver is most suspicious for saying that the baddies had a secret ability to change votes.

2) Star_tiger

3) Limeliam voting for A Person

6) Silverheart

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

I'm voting for inactivness against A. Person because i've gone through a lot of thinking of who is SPECTRE and A. Person is my top suspect

2) Star_tiger

6) Silverheart

8) A. Person-voting for SomeGuy

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

Sorry I haven't said much... I think it's really late now, but YAY! We got a baddie on the first day! Let's keep it up, people!

Oh, and I'm voting for SomeGuy cuz he hasn't said much... look who's talking! :lol:

2) Star_tiger

6) Silverheart

8) A. Person-voting for SomeGuy

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

Sorry I haven't said much... I think it's really late now, but YAY! We got a baddie on the first day! Let's keep it up, people!

Oh, and I'm voting for SomeGuy cuz he hasn't said much... look who's talking! :lol:

Hiding is suspicious. Are you also hiding? :P

Congratulations, you have officially become my #1 suspicion.

Really? *checks* I thought I read it somewhere .....:blink:

*thinks* I'll get back to you on that one...*blows up kat in JB video game*

*is promptly shot in the back*

and no problem :D

I do that EVERY mafia game (to someone) ;)

Edited by Silverheart

Hosts, did you get all the necessary PM's last night?

EDIT: Are Dr.No's actions mentioned in the night post?

Confirmed. All neccessary PM's were recieved for night 2 GC ;) There were only a few actions that could have taken place due to acting on odd nights only... any night but not 2 in a row... and ofc dead people can't act... :P

edit: Silverheart, whats with the crazy dancing pic lol :P

Edited by reaymond