BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

Hello everybody :)

Sorry for my in-activeness I'm sure at least 1 person has mentioned it :P

Christmas.....*sighs* Good News my exams are all over....

Bad news..: What do you make for ALL your family when you are the family artist...

Art...

yep thats over 10 paintings....and my art portfolio hmm :S

How important is highschool?

I will post my vote in a moment I need to reread :D

Glad you are still alive! :D It'll be nice of you to break the current 6-way tie :P So far, all the reasons for voting for people is inactivity (me included), and it would be nice if a goodie can point us in the right direction ;) (careful not to expose oneself though :o )

Have fun with the 10 paintings, silver! :lol:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are still alive! :D It'll be nice of you to break the current 6-way tie :P So far, all the reasons for voting for people is inactivity (me included), and it would be nice if a goodie can point us in the right direction ;) (careful not to expose oneself though :o )

Have fun with the 10 paintings, silver! :lol:

Well...it's more or less just randomly choosing someone...I dislike doing that XD

It's very easy to turn the entire games around by killing a crucial character..:S

Well...it's more or less just randomly choosing someone...I dislike doing that XD

It's very easy to turn the entire games around by killing a crucial character..:S

True, true...that is why I detest Day 1 lynchings <_< Hopefully this time we will kill off a baddie! :D Still waiting on Peace and Rainthinker though...

Reminder: 9 and a half hours left in voting...and...it's a five way tie...-_-

<(^-^)>

Sorry, Kat :( We just don't want to risk lynching a goodie...which is very hard, since there isn't much to base the votes on. Silver, you have to put down your vote eventually ;) Wonder where Peace and Rainthinker are though...

I have to say that I wish I knew about something like this when I was in Grammar or jr or high school!

AND if I was still teaching, outside of private lessons, I would have loved to have you all in my class!

Edited by crazypainter

Well, I'm sure the victims would love to leave their lives up to the roll of a die :rolleyes: So might want to get a majority...erm, thanks CP? Wondering if you meant to post that in th EPYC II forum...:) In that case, I'd love to be in your class ^_^

<(^-^)>

Well....as I don't have any evidence to go by, I'm going by that BD "tradition" to target inactive players.....Sorry Peace

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger - voting for Peace

3) Limeliam voting for RainThinker

4) Dms172 (DEAD) Killed by Jinx

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart - voting for Peace

7) Peace*out

8) A. Person voting for Grey Cells

9) Grey Cells - voting for Twin Pop

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy - voting for Silverheart

12) Twin Pop - voting for Limeliam

Edit: color mixup....RT I made you pink because all the blue was confusing me O.o :D

Edited by Silverheart

I am changing my vote to Silver(sorry but you sound suspicious to me :P ), could be a good change or a bad change. It is a tie as of now, between peace and Silver.

2) Star_tiger - voting for Peace

3) Limeliam voting for RainThinker

6) Silverheart - voting for Peace

7) Peace*out

8) A. Person voting for Grey Cells

9) Grey Cells - voting for Silverheart

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy - voting for Silverheart

12) Twin Pop - voting for Limeliam

Day One:

Furious cries rang out across the mob of people, fearful for their own lives, and bloodthirsty for a lynch.

“I say Twin Pop! Its random, but whatever!” Grey Cells cried, pointing a finger.

“Where is peace*? She’s hiding, she must be suspicious!” Star_tiger threw in, looking around. Silverheart ran into the square, clutching her art pad.

“Yeah, she IS pretty inactive...”

“Look who’s talking...” someone mumbled. Silverheart shot them a glare.

“What about Lime? He’s pretty quiet...” Twin pop stole a glance at Limeliam, who was scribbling furiously, doing some math homework. He looked up, tapping his pencil on his paper,

“What about Rainthinker? He seems pretty shifty as well...” Liam suggested. The mob began to argue, and then one voice, the voice of Someguy, rose above the others.

“What about Silverheart?”

The mob looked at him for a second, and picked up their arguing again, all except Grey Cells, who pondered this for a minute.

“Yeah...maybe, in fact, I might change my vote to her!” he said, and walked up to Reaymond and Kat, who were trying to calm down the mob, and whispered his new vote for Silverheart. Kat waved her arms frantically, trying to get everyone’s attention.

“The votes have been cast...it seems that it is two in favour of Silverheart...and two in...” she paused and reread the roster.

“Sorry, a vote has been changed. That is THREE for peace*out!” the audience was in uproar...again, and it took a couple of minutes to get everyone to quiet down.

“It doesn’t matter when it happened,” Kat began, “As long as it’s there.” And with that, she pulled out a pistol from her pocket. Peace* walked up silently, bowing her head, not even arguing. The whole audience held their breath as Kat took aim, and with two shots, peace*out was dead on the floor. Reaymond bent over next to her, and picked up what had fallen out of her pocket.

“It’s...a ruby?” he gasped, weighing it in his hands, “This was stolen from the Royal Jewel Depositary weeks ago!” he cried. There was a murmur of satisfaction, as the mob left the broken body of Octopussy in the town square...

Hosts: Kat and Reaymond

2) Star_tiger

3) Limeliam

6) Silverheart

7) Peace*out (DEAD) Found to be Octopussy

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy

12) Twin Pop

Octopussy

Shown Ability Every even night can investigate one player, finding out the role of that player but not the secret ability.

Win Condition Wins by PMing the correct identities of Bond and Blofeld to the hosts.

Secret Ability Can survive Bond's killing ability

It's night everyone! So...since it's the weekend, I'm allowing myself to sleep in a bit, so everyone has until 9:00 AM EST tomorrow to send in their PMs.

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Gah! Forgot the Win condition! Editing...

So just fyi, the Independant won right away in our practice run because they investigated Blofeld and then everyone lynched Bond -_- So she won on Day One...we sincerely hoped that wouldn't happen in the real game.

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Gah! Forgot the Win condition! Editing...

So just fyi, the Independant won right away in our practice run because they investigated Blofeld and then everyone lynched Bond -_- So she won on Day One...we sincerely hoped that wouldn't happen in the real game.

<(^-^)>

XMAS day! first win for SF - yeah

*Gasp* I wonder how :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

:lol: hes very clever you know B))

YAY! My random vote for the inactive person paid off!!! I was so worried that a goodie was going to get lynched <_<

Send in your Night PM's, everyone! I just sent in mine B))

edit: the B)) guy didn't work the first time! :o

Edited by star_tiger