BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

After an exhausting day at work Flinchum, as usual, sat down in his favorite armchair to turn on the TV and run through the channels to see if he can find something interesting to watch. With the familiar movement he reached for the remote, but it wasn’t on the coffee table?! He soon got up and started rummaging through cushions and toys scattered around the living room by his kids. And then he noticed his daughter standing in the door cunningly smiling.

Flinchum’s face stretched to form a big smile “Do you know where daddy’s remote is?”

Breaking in a loud laughter, his daughter pointed at the coffee table.

Flinchum set down and picked up the drawing of a honeycomb and bees and looked at his daughter, “This?!”

post-10350-1228671729.gif

His daughter nodded and sat next to him resting her head on his shoulder.

Raising his eyebrow amused by this unexpected treasure hunt, Flinchum looked at his daughter, kissed her on the forehead, took one of the crayons laying on the coffee table and looked at the picture again.

“OK... let’s see what we have here...”

Can you find where Flinchum's daughter hid the remote??

Have fun... :)

SPOILERS!!!

Edited by andromeda

I'm still a little confused...

So the only words I am going to be using are already there in the puzzle, correct? yes

And this 'certain bee' is either going to help me rearrange the letters or be the answer itself... right?

Check spoiler!

Might this certain bee be a spelling bee?

The little girl nods her head

;)

Hint
I had honestly made this riddle so that a 7-8 year old child could solve it! Well that make me feel soooo good
:wacko:

You are probably complicating things and that's why you can't see the honeycomb from the bees :lol:;) or vice versa...

Look in the spoiler.... :D

Look in the spoiler.... :D

I don't know that really... but I made that riddle from a 7-8 year old perspective and I'm kinda thinking then that a 7-8 old could solved it!

I'm probably way off!

I totally thought that this is the easiest one in the series!

HINT:

Flinchum took the crayon from the table, and that's all you need! Just fill the honeycomb with those words! "What words?!" you might scream with resignation... well I'm sure there's a hint somewhere in the thread

;)
Edited by andromeda

DING-DING-DING! We have a winner! :D

Now tell me I'm curious from 1-10 how hard was it? :)

It's hard to tell for me. I was trying to convince myself that my english homework was important at the time, so I wasn't really thinking cleary. I finished that, and this only took me about 5 minutes after that. It also helps to be tired. I really, really wish I had found this yesterday when I could've actually thought about it.

However, it wasn't that hard, just a little open ended. It's very easy to overthink these types of riddles. It must retire now, so very tired.

If you want to know how I did it:

Put the words in alphabetical order, then look at the black spots.

Thanks for the frustration, and I do mean that literally. :D

Wow! Very cool! Unfortunately, my daughter told me exactly where the remote was this morning, so I watched TV all day and didn't sign in to BrainDen in time to see this one before it was solved.

Thanks for the shout-out Rommie. :P

Wow, and here I was putting together algorithms and trying to unscramble random letters that they came up with. I guess sometimes the best place to hide things is right out in the open. Nice puzzle Andromeda!