BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For starters, you should go back to the accusations against you (Y-san's post somewhere...) and counter them. Next, if you are a Hero, protecting your role doesn't do you any good if it means Hiro will kill you tomorrow. If revealing your role is what you need to do to get Hiro to retract his kill, then so be it (though obviously not desirable). Better to make the Company use a kill on you than to have them get one for free via Hiro. Exceptions to that would be if you're Claire or if you think the company would rather recruit you than kill you.

Actually it was Itachi who snagged Marth ;P

until everyone changes their vote to me i refuse to call no contest :P

i'm actually LMAOing over here

Thanks Impervious for confirming Slick's your partner ;P

You should have learned by now that your bluffs don't work...in fact...they give you away :P

Bluff #1: Surprised at not being killed (Credit to CL for catching that)

Bluff #2: Pretending to be HRG

...and this makes Bluff #3...

Only a baddie would vote for me. Think about it. Then watch my reaction.

Wow... you've got to be kidding me.

Umm, there's no way Y-san could be a baddie (well, Sylar I guess, but It's very unlikely). I hope the rest of you heroes can understand why I would try to make the company think I was Niki/Isaac. I was hoping they would try a RID kill that would fail and cause them to lose a kill chance the next night. I'm still wondering why Itachi is determined that I'm a baddie. <_< If the other heroes have doubts about my allegience then by all means have Hiro target me the next night and I'll give you my true identity the next day. Fair enough?

Lying about Brandonb makes you clever, it doesn't necessarily make you company in my mind. I don't think there's any need for you to reveal any more info. I think there are better targets for Hiro to go after.

I'm pretty sure Impervious is Candice, since he got saved it rules out HRG and Linderman, and I don't think its very likely that they'd use the once per game ability on the Haitian on Day 1. It was probably used because they figured if Candice gets injected and dies, the once per game ability goes to waste anyway. I think Slick is probably company as well, but injecting Slick has a chance to leave both alive, and then we'd have to kill two at night somehow (and risk getting redirected). On the other hand, injecting Impervious again is a guaranteed kill, so there'd be only one to take care of tonight. Then again... there *is* a way to kill two company birds with one syringe... but that would be really tricky to pull off. :P So for now I'm going to go with the safer choice.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Slick

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - voting for Impervious

4) Prince Marth - voting for Impervious

5) Akaslickster-voting for Yoruichi-san

6) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

7) Impervious - Injected [Matt] - voting for Himself

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral - voting for Impervious

13) Itachi - voting for Impervious

14) Kat -voting for Impervious

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

Actually it was Itachi who snagged Marth ;P

Thanks Impervious for confirming Slick's your partner ;P

You should have learned by now that your bluffs don't work...in fact...they give you away :P

Bluff #1: Surprised at not being killed (Credit to CL for catching that)

Bluff #2: Pretending to be HRG

...and this makes Bluff #3...

Bluff#1 is false actually, since you all know I'm company I've no reason to lie about that.

So hate to say it but you're both wrong about that. so the count is still only at 2 :D

Thanks...that confirms that CP was a Hero...;P

how does that confirm that....my post had absolutely nothing to do with anything besides my own personal satisfaction of knowing that I didn't die the first night. Not everything I say has a double meaning.

how does that confirm that....my post had absolutely nothing to do with anything besides my own personal satisfaction of knowing that I didn't die the first night. Not everything I say has a double meaning.

Based on logic...Linderman can't save himself or HRG, so if he wasn't saving you...well...then he had to be saving the other one...hence it couldn't have been CP...;)

Edit: Anything other info you would like to give me? ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

*Heroes 1.1 Game Show!*

Round 1:

Impervious vs. Prof. Templeton

100 points. Prove that the expected number of rolls to get a 6 on a fair die is 6.

Round 2:

Impervious vs. Unreality

200 points. Write the best VNA program.

*ooh, folks...looks like it's getting tough for Impervious, but no worries, he's still got a chance...double points!*

Final Round: Bonus!

Impervious vs. Slick

500 points (could be the deciding round!)

And the question: (answer quick!)

Who is Linderman?

Couldn't resist ;P

<_< It looks like Impervious is Candice... At least he's tenaciously given hints to everyone, and thank-you to Y-san who has been pointing them all out :D Luv the game show btw, Y-san!!! :P So, is slick the only one on the possible-baddie list now? :huh:

Edited by star_tiger

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Slick

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - voting for Impervious

4) Prince Marth - voting for Impervious

5) Akaslickster-voting for Yoruichi-san

6) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

7) Impervious - Injected [Matt] - voting for Himself

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Impervious

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral - voting for Impervious

13) Itachi - voting for Impervious

14) Kat -voting for Impervious

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

Based on logic...Linderman can't save himself or HRG, so if he wasn't saving you...well...then he had to be saving the other one...hence it couldn't have been CP...;)

Edit: Anything other info you would like to give me? ;P

I wasn't even attacked night one. so I needed no saving...

and here you want my so-called hints so badly?

Me

Spoiler for next:

Brandonb

Spoiler for and:

Cherry Lane

Spoiler for finally and the ultimate baddie:

Y-san!
Edited by Impervious

Me

Spoiler for next:

Brandonb

Spoiler for and:

Cherry Lane

Y-san!

At least it was funny.

There is no proof of me being a baddie. This is the same old crud in a different game. I am not changing my vote. Y-san is not always automatically innocent. If I am being voted for, when I am a hero, then a good chance is that a baddie is voting for me, and trying to start a wagon.

I'll be back this evening after an errand. Bye, bye Matt.

Edited by akaslickster

<_< It looks like Impervious is Candice... At least he's tenaciously given hints to everyone, and thank-you to Y-san who has been pointing them all out :D Luv the game show btw, Y-san!!! :P So, is slick the only one on the possible-baddie list now? :huh:

Thanks! I got the idea from a Death Note comic ;P

And no, Slick's not the only one...there are others...which brings up part of the reason I wanted the second voting options ;).

Me

Spoiler for next:

Brandonb

Spoiler for and:

Cherry Lane

Y-san!

Awww...thanks! I'm so flattered that I'm a better baddie than Brandonb! :D

There is no proof of me being a baddie. This is the same old crud in a different game. I am not changing my vote. Y-san is not always automatically innocent. If I am being voted for, when I am a hero, then a good chance is that a baddie is voting for me, and trying to start a wagon.

I'll be back this evening after an errand. Bye, bye Matt.

Okay...either he *still* refuses to read Candice's role description (and the pages of the thread where we were discussing Impervious's slip-up ;P), or he's Company...given what he said earlier about "reading the thread"...and the fact that if "only baddies would vote for him", why aren't the rest of the Company, (including those on my suspicion list ;)) voting for him instead of Impervious?...I'm going with the second option ;P

Anyways, I'm sad no one wanted to help me find that pesky Sylar...:(...it's only a matter of time before he gets Nathan/DL/Linderman...once he has one of those saving abilities he's invincible at Night...we might have to inject him twice *after* finding him...so I'd think we'd want to use every opportunity to get information on who he is...;P

Anyways, I'm sad no one wanted to help me find that pesky Sylar...:(...it's only a matter of time before he gets Nathan/DL/Linderman...once he has one of those saving abilities he's invincible at Night...we might have to inject him twice *after* finding him...so I'd think we'd want to use every opportunity to get information on who he is...;P

Wait...if Sylar gets to Linderman, can he save himself? Also, if he can't, Sylar would need to get DL, or Nathan + DL before becoming invincible, since Nathan can't save the same person twice (including himself)