BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

"There are no clues in the posts" is what hosts normally respond to musings like this. And I don't think today is any different. Frost was intentionally vague, so we don't know who the rescuer was.

Well, I guess it's fine if there are no clues in the posts, but that's usually about player names. I thought they were usually pretty explicit about what role did what.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my vote is obvious

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - voting for Impervious

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

7) Impervious - Injected [Matt]

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

1) Yoruichi-san

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

7) Impervious - Injected [Matt]

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

Silly Impervious...why didn't you die? :P

1) Yoruichi-san

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

7) Impervious - Injected [Matt] - voting for Himself

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

do we even need to vote :P

Thanks to whoever saved me! It's unfortunate Niki didn't listen to me though...if they were saving Impervious it meant they weren't saving Slick...;)

I don't think a straight-up Impervious (who is most likely Candice) bandwagon is going to be our best idea...ideally we want to get Linderman, and then with him dead/nullified, Niki *this time* can kill him...or if we don't get Linderman, Hiro can take care of Impervious, since he can't be saved from Hiro.

Well...since they weren't saving Slick...probably means he's one that can't be saved, i.e. HRG or Linderman...

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Slick

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

I have a question about Y-san's rescuer...

Did he fly in, or walk through walls? Or is that left up to our interpretation? Because it sounded like that was DL, but he's supposed to be dead >_>

"There are no clues in the posts" is what hosts normally respond to musings like this. And I don't think today is any different. Frost was intentionally vague, so we don't know who the rescuer was.

Sorry about the vagueness, that was supposed to be DL, I just thought it flowed better without bothering to say the name. I figured it was obvious considering that YS was in a lab room, so the only way to get in would be through the walls (not sure how you could fly in). :P

Sorry about the vagueness, that was supposed to be DL, I just thought it flowed better without bothering to say the name. I figured it was obvious considering that YS was in a lab room, so the only way to get in would be through the walls (not sure how you could fly in). :P

Ooooh REALLY! :ph34r: *Adds PT to top of suspicion list*

Hmm...well, I knew it couldn't have been Nathan...;) Prof. T, and here I was protecting you...*tsk* ;P

Sorry, Niki...I guess it's a good thing you didn't attack after all :rolleyes:

Oh, and, unfortunately, the only Company member it seems CP could have been is the Haitian...

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi - voting for Impervious

14) Kat

Just reminding everyone that my suspicions of PT have been proven correct :P DL is alive and well. PT needs to either go down tonight or in the near future ;) speaking of Hiro, I don't see any reason for him to retract his kill of PM.

Edit: also, Slick may not have read the rules fully on Candice, implying he is a good guy, since he didn't check that out.

Just reminding everyone that my suspicions of PT have been proven correct :P DL is alive and well. PT needs to either go down tonight or in the near future ;) speaking of Hiro, I don't see any reason for him to retract his kill of PM.

Edit: also, Slick may not have read the rules fully on Candice, implying he is a good guy, since he didn't check that out.

Let's not get hasty. I only claimed Bb was DL so the company would try to use a RID on me. Think about it.

Actually, it was his lack of replying about it that made me suspicious...(and it wasn't just the rules...it was about the last two pages of the thread that he apparently hadn't read). But his not responding would make sense if he knew he was doomed (like Marth's lack of defense :P )...after all, I am 'in contact' with Parkman...;P

Edit: And I seriously don't think a straight-out bandwagon is going to help the Heroes right now...there's other Company members to be found...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

(like Marth's lack of defense :P )

How can I really defend myself? Last game it was easier since I didn't have to worry about the Company as much because they didn't have the RID kill, this time I have more reason to worry. And also, last game Sylar was taken out early so there was even less to worry about. This time everything's different. I'm not sure what I can say or do without drawing Sylar or the Company. I can sit here all day and say I'm good and you shouldn't kill me but that wouldn't accomplish much without proof which would be impossible to give without drawing big attention from the baddies.

there are 3 people that rank high on my suspicions list... but no reason to bring out more names. I disagree with Ysan, and I think Impervious needs to go today - I'm not sure why she's protecting a known dangerous baddie to go after Slick, who I'm 50-50 on, so unless she knows something we don't, the best bet is Impervious :)

edit: I went back and read more deeply, and see Ysan's point. But it's too much of a gamble, and we have Impervious right under our axe ;D Let's take him out now so we won't regret it later :D

Edited by unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

14) Kat -voting for Impervious

Do I really need to explain? :P

<(^-^)>

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster-voting for Yoruichi-san

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

Only a baddie would vote for me. Think about it. Then watch my reaction.

I already have 3 people on the top of my baddie list but Y-San isn't on there so Slick is looking more suspicious now. But Impervious is at the top of my list since he's the known baddie so I'm voting for him.

4) Prince Marth - voting for Impervious

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

4) Prince Marth

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

Wow...not voting for the known baddie but voting for the person who was responsible for outing the known baddie...

Think about it ;P.

Edit: And still no response to the Candice thing... :P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Umm, there's no way Y-san could be a baddie (well, Sylar I guess, but It's very unlikely). I hope the rest of you heroes can understand why I would try to make the company think I was Niki/Isaac. I was hoping they would try a RID kill that would fail and cause them to lose a kill chance the next night. I'm still wondering why Itachi is determined that I'm a baddie. <_< If the other heroes have doubts about my allegience then by all means have Hiro target me the next night and I'll give you my true identity the next day. Fair enough?

Umm, there's no way Y-san could be a baddie (well, Sylar I guess, but It's very unlikely). I hope the rest of you heroes can understand why I would try to make the company think I was Niki/Isaac. I was hoping they would try a RID kill that would fail and cause them to lose a kill chance the next night. I'm still wondering why Itachi is determined that I'm a baddie. <_< If the other heroes have doubts about my allegience then by all means have Hiro target me the next night and I'll give you my true identity the next day. Fair enough?

Honestly? I've been operating under the assumption that Y-san knows something that I don't, so I guess I'm sorry for pointing that out, Prof. T :( Honestly, I thought it would have been a bad lie for a company member, and only really useful if you were Sylar (to draw out a healing role, or a second killing role). She and Sinistral seem to be sticking up for you though, so, you're safe by me. I think pressuring people into giving the Company RID kills or drafts is a bad idea, though.

In the mean time, Impervious is voting for himself, right? Someone get out the rope...

I was trying to figure out where my vote got removed.... Turns out it was my fault, I forgot to add my vote earlier.

4) Prince Marth - voting for Impervious

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Impervious

12) Sinistral

How can I really defend myself? Last game it was easier since I didn't have to worry about the Company as much because they didn't have the RID kill, this time I have more reason to worry. And also, last game Sylar was taken out early so there was even less to worry about. This time everything's different. I'm not sure what I can say or do without drawing Sylar or the Company. I can sit here all day and say I'm good and you shouldn't kill me but that wouldn't accomplish much without proof which would be impossible to give without drawing big attention from the baddies.

For starters, you should go back to the accusations against you (Y-san's post somewhere...) and counter them. Next, if you are a Hero, protecting your role doesn't do you any good if it means Hiro will kill you tomorrow. If revealing your role is what you need to do to get Hiro to retract his kill, then so be it (though obviously not desirable). Better to make the Company use a kill on you than to have them get one for free via Hiro. Exceptions to that would be if you're Claire or if you think the company would rather recruit you than kill you.

Edited by Cherry Lane