Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heroes: Season 1.1

421 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Alright here's my rationale although I would have thought it clear. I can tell everyone Bb is DL and it will out me as Niki/Isaac. The Hereos will know I'm one of them. Since I've been partially outed, I become a target, and a hero with a saving role would take it upon themselves to save me the next night making an attack by the company or Sylar or both ineffective. On the other hand the company could choose to take a 50/50 chance with a RID kill and give up their kill chance the next night. Either scenario seems like a better options for the heroes. Why Itachi or any other experienced player can't see this I don't know (although Sinistral seems to) and immediately makes me suspicious of any that don't. Instead, Itachi has attempted to get me injected. If he were the company, that would be good because I would then have a 50/50 chance of dying or the company would definitely have my ID and could RID kill me at will. I was not at all suspicious of Itachi before, but I am now. What would I have to gain by claiming Isaac/Niki if I were with the company. Can you see what I'm trying to do here Itachi and others or will you still try to claim I'm not a hero?

Edit: I see Y-san gets it.

Edited by Prof. Templeton
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Alright here's my rationale although I would have thought it clear. I can tell everyone Bb is DL and it will out me as Niki/Isaac. The Hereos will know I'm one of them. Since I've been partially outed, I become a target, and a hero with a saving role would take it upon themselves to save me the next night making an attack by the company or Sylar or both ineffective. On the other hand the company could choose to take a 50/50 chance with a RID kill and give up their kill chance the next night. Either scenario seems like a better options for the heroes. Why Itachi or any other experienced player can't see this I don't know (although Sinistral seems to) and immediately makes me suspicious of any that don't. Instead, Itachi has attempted to get me injected. If he were the company, that would be good because I would then have a 50/50 chance of dying or the company would definitely have my ID and could RID kill me at will. I was not at all suspicious of Itachi before, but I am now. What would I have to gain by claiming Isaac/Niki if I were with the company. Can you see what I'm trying to do here Itachi and others or will you still try to claim I'm not a hero?

Edit: I see Y-san gets it.

Prof. if you are who you say you are, and i really want to believe it, then help a fellow hero out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Prof. if you are who you say you are, and i really want to believe it, then help a fellow hero out.

I believe ST is a hero as well. I don't really know why. I wish we had enough time to vote for a third person. Like someone that insists others are nefarious in the face of logic that says otherwise. ;) You may have to take one for the team and get your medicine. 50/50 you'll still be here and there's still more hero saving roles to utilize.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

10 minutes... :P

now 9...

5...

tick...tock...tick...tock... :D

Edited by Frost
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ST never did anything wrong, but was bandwagoned. This isn't fair, she could indeed have a good role. Of the two people whom I need to switch to break this tie, she seems less suspicious. So, bye bye Impervious :P I have no idea what your role is, nothing personal... it's just that I think ST is much less suspicious, that's all. You have a 50/50 chance of living, so if you're good hopefully you'll live ;D

Host: Frost

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Impervious

2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - voting for Impervious

4) Prince Marth - voting for Star Tiger

5) Akaslickster - voting for Unreality

6) SomeGuy - voting for Sinistral

7) Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Impervious

9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells - voting for Star Tiger

12) Sinistral - voting for Kat

13) Itachi - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Kat - voting for Star Tiger

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ST never did anything wrong, but was bandwagoned. This isn't fair, she could indeed have a good role. Of the two people whom I need to switch to break this tie, she seems less suspicious. So, bye bye Impervious :P I have no idea what your role is, nothing personal... it's just that I think ST is much less suspicious, that's all. You have a 50/50 chance of living, so if you're good hopefully you'll live ;D

Host: Frost

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Impervious

2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - voting for Impervious

4) Prince Marth - voting for Star Tiger

5) Akaslickster - voting for Unreality

6) SomeGuy - voting for Sinistral

7) Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Impervious

9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells - voting for Star Tiger

12) Sinistral - voting for Kat

13) Itachi - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Kat - voting for Star Tiger

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

What about me seemed suspicious/ You seem quite eager to inject me as well, seems to be a bit of a baddie characteristic to me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

eager? I waited until the last minute when Frost asked me to vote for someone, as he didn't know what he would do in the event of a tie. Like I said, I think you're probably a good guy, but I am more confident in ST. You firing back like this (and calling me "eager" lol when there are three minutes left) is actually making me more suspicious when I wasn't before

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

eager? I waited until the last minute when Frost asked me to vote for someone, as he didn't know what he would do in the event of a tie.

I'll figure that out before tomorrow, don't worry. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

DING DING DING!

That's it! Day's over! Impervious is on the chopping block...er, I mean the lab chair. :P

Ooooh, now I get to flip the coin! Need to find one first...

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Impervious

2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - voting for Impervious

4) Prince Marth - voting for Star Tiger

5) Akaslickster - voting for Unreality

6) SomeGuy - voting for Sinistral

7) Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Impervious

9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells - voting for Star Tiger

12) Sinistral - voting for Kat

13) Itachi - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Kat - voting for Star Tiger

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

Edited by Frost
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

DING DING DING!

That's it! Day's over! Impervious is on the chopping block...er, I mean the lab chair. :P

Ooooh, now I get to flip the coin! Need to find one first...

You could get that new guy, What's his name? Oh yeah, Autohost, he sure likes flipping coins. :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Alright here's my rationale although I would have thought it clear. I can tell everyone Bb is DL and it will out me as Niki/Isaac. The Hereos will know I'm one of them. Since I've been partially outed, I become a target, and a hero with a saving role would take it upon themselves to save me the next night making an attack by the company or Sylar or both ineffective. On the other hand the company could choose to take a 50/50 chance with a RID kill and give up their kill chance the next night. Either scenario seems like a better options for the heroes. Why Itachi or any other experienced player can't see this I don't know (although Sinistral seems to) and immediately makes me suspicious of any that don't. Instead, Itachi has attempted to get me injected. If he were the company, that would be good because I would then have a 50/50 chance of dying or the company would definitely have my ID and could RID kill me at will. I was not at all suspicious of Itachi before, but I am now. What would I have to gain by claiming Isaac/Niki if I were with the company. Can you see what I'm trying to do here Itachi and others or will you still try to claim I'm not a hero?

Edit: I see Y-san gets it.

Prof. T, why'd you edit out the other two possibilities? Peter or Molly could have chosen to learn DL's identity and found out who Bb was. So the 25% chance of company guessing your identity is correct. I'd say those are pretty good odds for you and bad for the Company. You had it right originally. :P

Edit: Nevermind, don't answer that. I get it now.

Edited by Sinistral
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Day 1

Five More Minutes…

Mohinder woke up to the loud and vicious accusations of the mob of people in his lab. Blinking his eyes, he spoke up “How did you all get in here?” A few people glanced over at him, but most just ignored him and went on arguing. Mohinder climbed out of bed, a little disgruntled at his lack of sleep last night. He glanced over at the group of people. They had seemed to have formed two main sides from which most of the discussion took place with a few other people off to the side, unsure of exactly what to do. After watching them argue for a bit more, Mohinder finally shouted out “Alright, I need a decision, I’m only going to wait for five more minutes.” The two sides stopped yelling, wondering what would happen. Then suddenly, someone standing off to the side blurted out “Star Tiger seems less suspicious…I think Impervious is probably the better choice.” Now that there was a majority of people for taking out Impervious, Suresh prepared him for the injection.

“First I’ll take a blood sample so we know what you can do,” Mohinder explained. He took a needle, and after drawing some blood from Impervious’ arm, he put a drop on a slide. Everyone watched anxiously as Mohinder studied the slide under his microscope. “Let’s see,” Mohinder mumbled as he looked through the microscope, “it looks like Impervious has the ability of telepathy…that should make him Matt Parkman.” He looked up, and said “Well, I don’t want to do this, but they chose you, not me.” Mohinder picked up the other syringe on the lab desk, the one that contained the virus, and proceeded to inject Impervious with the entire thing. The group crowded around to see what happened, but Impervious didn’t seem to have any problems. “That should neutralize your abilities for one whole day,” Mohinder continued, “after that you should be able to use them again.” The crowd dispersed, along with Impervious, worrying about the night to come and hoping that tomorrow would provide a better result. Mohinder stayed behind to further study the results from the first injection.

It's night again, I need those PMs!

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious - Injected [Matt]

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

Links:

Rules, Roles, and Intro

Night 1 - The Return

Edited by Frost
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Huh...so he was Matt...good thing he didn't die then :unsure: It's NIGHT everyone. Send in your PMs :D

<(^-^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Prof. T, I don't think Itachi is Company, but he might be Sylar...Sylar would want Isaac dead for the obvious reasons...but right now I'm more inclined to believe he is innocent...but we can save that discussion for tomorrow.

Well...since Matt's out, I would say Claire has her work cut out for her ;P

Prof. T, why'd you edit out the other two possibilities? Peter or Molly could have chosen to learn DL's identity and found out who Bb was. So the 25% chance of company guessing your identity is correct. I'd say those are pretty good odds for you and bad for the Company. You had it right originally. :P

Edit: Nevermind, don't answer that. I get it now.

And I don't get why you didn't edit out the question... :P

Edit: Oh yeah, remember Candice's ability...Impervious, it'd be good for you to say who you checked the first day and whether they're innocent or guilty...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Edit: Oh yeah, remember Candice's ability...Impervious, it'd be good for you to say who you checked the first day and whether they're innocent or guilty...;P

Well, I'd suggest only revealing that info if he checked a baddie. We don't need Sylar knowing who all the Heroes are...

And sorry about today, Impervious. I didn't know when I chose to vote for you that anyone would follow along. I was just trying to get the discussion going.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well, I'd suggest only revealing that info if he checked a baddie. We don't need Sylar knowing who all the Heroes are...

And sorry about today, Impervious. I didn't know when I chose to vote for you that anyone would follow along. I was just trying to get the discussion going.

If he checked a baddie, Ted/Niki has a good target for tonight...plus Sylar needs HRG dead to kill Claire...so Sylar would want to kill the baddies first ;) . If he checked an innocent...the innocent would be inclined to confirm Parkman did indeed check him. If he checked a baddie, the person wouldn't...

Impervious needs to answer to prove he's not Candice's friend ;P

Edit: Misread...

Edited by Yoruichi-san
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Edit: Oh yeah, remember Candice's ability...Impervious, it'd be good for you to say who you checked the first day and whether they're innocent or guilty...;P

Hmm...this is hard. If Impervious is really Matt and checked a baddie, then we got lucky :D If he is not Matt but Candice, then he would obviously say that he checked out a goodie but does not want to reveal it. But he will also say this if he is Matt and checked out a goodie. So, we now have to come up with a way that we can make sure that Impervious is Matt without revealing a goodie's role...any ideas? :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

wow... I made the wrong choice. Or would ST have been worse to lynch? At least Impervious didn't die... wow I think I've been misled. I need to go back and read :o

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Prof. T, I don't think Itachi is Company, but he might be Sylar...Sylar would want Isaac dead for the obvious reasons...but right now I'm more inclined to believe he is innocent...but we can save that discussion for tomorrow.

I don't really think he is either, i just don't understand why he couldn't see where i was coming from. I'm not always up to no good. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hmm...this is hard. If Impervious is really Matt and checked a baddie, then we got lucky :D If he is not Matt but Candice, then he would obviously say that he checked out a goodie but does not want to reveal it. But he will also say this if he is Matt and checked out a goodie. So, we now have to come up with a way that we can make sure that Impervious is Matt without revealing a goodie's role...any ideas? :P

I think Impervious was sincere and is really Matt. I hope he can give us the name of a villain.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hmm...this is hard. If Impervious is really Matt and checked a baddie, then we got lucky :D If he is not Matt but Candice, then he would obviously say that he checked out a goodie but does not want to reveal it. But he will also say this if he is Matt and checked out a goodie. So, we now have to come up with a way that we can make sure that Impervious is Matt without revealing a goodie's role...any ideas? :P

No...when Matt checks someone, they are informed they were checked. So Impervious says the person who he checked and whether they are good/bad. That person can confirm or deny that they were checked by Parkman.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I think Impervious was sincere and is really Matt. I hope he can give us the name of a villain.

I wish I could. Unfortunately I checked Bb Night 1.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

AHA! :ph34r:

I wish I could. Unfortunately I checked Bb Night 1.

Matt Parkman – chooses one person each day to read their mind and find their role. The target will be notified that they were discovered and may send one message to Matt. He cannot be protected two nights in a row.

And we have our first Company member, ladies and gentlemen. Since there is a chance Niki is dead, but Ted is definitely still alive, I'd say Ted should take Impervious ;P.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Aaughh this is so conveniently suspicious and perfect and exactly what a baddie would say in that situation... now I'm torn again :blink::wacko: If you are telling the truth, you might as well confirm or deny what Prof T said about Bb - was Bb = DL?

edit: didn't see Ysan's post. Nice catch ysan!!! :P Looks like it was the right choice to switch my vote to Imp after all ;D

Edited by unreality
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I wish I could. Unfortunately I checked Bb Night 1.

Gotta be quicker then that. :o And I said I thought he was sincere.

Edited by Prof. Templeton
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.