BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

Edit: oh, and I know how Parkman's role works very well FYI... that's how I know you're lying ;)

If I were lying...Parkman would know...and he would check me...hence learning who am I...then I can get my message to him...which is what I requested on Day 1 if you remember...;P...if I were a baddie, why I would want Parkman to check me?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...well, since I can't be protected two nights in a row and there's a good chance I'm going to die tonight...I'm going to come out with it so as not to leave you all with a false idea...

I know who Parkman is. I also know one other person is a Hero. The reason I needed the baddies to think that I was in contact with Parkman is b/c I wanted to be able to convey my information without outing myself or them, by using Parkman as my pretense. I also wanted to share info with Parkman, hence asking for him to contact me.

And I strongly suggest no other Heroes give out any info to the Company/Sylar tonight...if you don't believe me, fine, you can take care of me tomorrow...although I doubt I'll make it that long :(

The Company is probably sitting here laughing about all of this as we fight amongst ourselves and they get information for free. Itachi, thanks for sticking up for me as I've been busy with work most of the day, but I'm 100% certain that Y-san is not Sylar, and it has nothing to do with my abilities, unless you count logic as one of them. :P I can explain after the game, but I'd rather not give out any more info than we already have. Can we at least wait until day to discuss this?
Great! Then you should accept the fact that she is trying to kill a Hero, that I am. I wish I could talk sense to these math folk. Regardless, I should not let assumations eff with me! I shall do what is in my best interest, to defeat the baddies.

POWER TO THE INNOCENT HEROES!!!!

Don't let the bull sht fool yah. I shall make the Heroes win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!

Edited by akaslickster

If I were lying...Parkman would know...and he would check me...hence learning who am I...then I can get my message to him...which is what I requested on Day 1 if you remember...;P...if I were a baddie, why I would want Parkman to check me?

So you're finally admitting that you were lying... you said you were in contact with Parkman, and now everyone knows that you aren't. Why would you ask Parkman to check you? Simple. The same reason anyone asks to get spied on: to make themselves look good in the eyes of others. It's a gamble for baddies like yourself, but luckily for you, Parkman took your word. I didn't ;)

Okay...well, since I can't be protected two nights in a row and there's a good chance I'm going to die tonight...I'm going to come out with it so as not to leave you all with a false idea...

I know who Parkman is. I also know one other person is a Hero. The reason I needed the baddies to think that I was in contact with Parkman is b/c I wanted to be able to convey my information without outing myself or them, by using Parkman as my pretense. I also wanted to share info with Parkman, hence asking for him to contact me.

And I strongly suggest no other Heroes give out any info to the Company/Sylar tonight...if you don't believe me, fine, you can take care of me tomorrow...although I doubt I'll make it that long

I don't believe you, sorry. This doesn't jive with what I'm thinking (you being Sylar). I ask that no one fall for this. She is saying that she will most likely die tonight, therefore she's going to "come out with it". Come out with what? There's nothing here that makes me think you're a good guy. I'm not asking that you out someone or something, but this is all meaningless stuff you posted here. -_- I'm assuming it's a last ditch effort for the Hero killers to not come after you.

Edit: and before someone says I missed it, I see the line about her "not being able to be saved twice in a row". That's an easy claim to make for a baddie, so I'm not buying it.

Itachi...the Hero killers aren't going to come after me...the other person I know is one of the DL/Niki pair and I've already hinted to them that I know them...if I'm lying, Niki can kill me, but she won't, b/c I'm not ;P...and I think Hiro knows who he should really be going after ;)...but it doesn't really matter...if I survive the Night, I should have enough information to complete my roster, so the Company and Sylar are the only ones who have to worry about me...:P

Night 3

Park Place

The faucet continued to drip. And drip. And drip. And it kept dripping, until the stopped up sink overflowed. Now the water was dripping off the counter, onto the still body of Prince Marth. Hiro had left him there to die, planning a different target for tonight.

Earlier that night, a van had pulled up in front of a house that was just down the road from PM’s. It sat there for hours, unmoving and without a sound. That at exactly 1:53AM, the doors slid open and two figures stepped out. Moments later, they came back, carrying a passed out body in their arms. They heaved the person into the van, jumped in themselves, and drove off. Unreality soon awoke in the back of the van, chained to a railing. Not too long ago had he been peacefully resting in bed. Then they had barged in and attacked him. One had hit him on the back of his head with a baseball bat, knocking him out. Now unreality didn’t know where he was, and the rocking van was making him dizzy. One of his attackers looked back and noticed that unreality was conscious. “Ah, good,” he said, coming into the back with unreality. “Where is he?” “What…what are you talking about? Where is who? Where am I? And who are you?” unreality mumbled, still a little dazed. The man punched him. “Where is he?” he yelled again. “I don’t know what you’re talking about…what do you want from me?” unreality stammered, more fearful than before. “We are the Company…and if you refuse to help us, then you are of no use.” The man kicked open the back door and after unchaining unreality, he shoved unreality out the back and off the cliff that they were driving by. Unreality’s body rolled and bounced down the jagged rocks of the cliff face, his body eventually coming to a still rest in the large grove of trees below.

Hiro, while glad that he didn’t have to bother with stopping his kill on PM, was still very bored. He had nothing to do. “Maybe another trip into the future…” he thought out loud. “Of course!” Hiro exclaimed. He shut his eyes tight, clenched his teeth, and was gone.

Amidst the many trees of the park, YS was hurrying home to her cat. She knew the dangers of being out at night alone, but she had to risk it. Unfortunately for her, she shouldn’t have. As she rushed along the path, she could sense someone was nearby. But she could see no one around. She kept on walking, and soon started jogging. Suddenly, a large tree smashed down right in front of her. “Where did that come from?” YS blurted out. “Heh heh heh…” came a voice from behind, “Sorry about that.” Sylar stepped from the shadows and flung YS onto the nearest tree. “I need more power…” he repeated to himself. Just as he was about to raise his finger, YS disappeared into the tree. Stunned for a moment, Sylar glanced around the tree to see two people running off away from him. Angered, he stormed after them.

Hiro reappeared on a bus the next night. He glanced behind him, seeing Kat sitting just a few seats back. He sat and waited, humming a small tune to himself. He looked back again, and Kat was gone. He got up and hurriedly looked around the bus. He asked the driver to pull over, and Hiro got off the bus. As the bus pulled away, a hand grabbed Hiro from behind. Kat stood there, glaring down at the shrinking face of Hiro. “What do you want?” she asked. “I have come on a mission…to kill you.” Hiro then disappeared, reappearing directly behind a surprised Kat. He then disappeared again, and appeared to her left. He did it again, and again. Soon Hiro was whizzing around, and Kat was very confused. Taking advantage of this moment, Hiro rushed in for the final strike. He brought his blade down over Kat’s head; she was dead before she hit the ground. Hiro, impressed with his improving skill, disappeared into thin air.

On a warpath, Sylar uprooted trees left and right, carelessly tossing them aside as he hurled himself through the park. He was not going to let some pathetic phasing man snatch away his prey. He could still make them out ahead, and Sylar occasionally hurled a rock in their direction. He then noticed that they were starting to slow down. Sylar kept sprinting towards them. Yes, they were definitely slowing down. “They’re getting tired. Excellent,” Sylar thought. He soon reached them; in the night they appeared to be just a crumpled mass on the ground. Peering closer, Sylar realized that that crumpled mass was unreality. “Dang,” Sylar called out into the night, “I’ll get you for this DL!”

It’s Day 3! Let’s get voting! Oh, and if you guys could include your choice of Heads or Tails with your vote as mentioned earlier, that would be great. :P And don't forget those PMs!

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

Links:

Rules, Roles, and Intro

Night 1 - The Return

Day 1 - Five More Minutes…

Night 2 - A Night Full of Surprises

Day 2 - Expect the Expected

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Yoruichi-san

6) SomeGuy

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

This may change if I see a definite baddie.

Edited by akaslickster

1) Yoruichi-san

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Yoruichi-san

6) SomeGuy

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat - voting for Itachi

15) Star Tiger

I'm almost positive Itachi's Sylar...or Company, although I'm leaning towards Sylar...and you know what? For ONCE, I'm good! *halleluiah chorus*

<(^-^)>

This may change if I see a definite baddie.

Edit: forgot to remove the quotes :lol:

Edited by Kathleen

Well that night went well :D . I'm surprised Sylar wound up attacking Y-San. I thought I had a good setup going... oh well, I'm glad DL saw through all the confusion ;) Good choice with Kat Hiro. B)) ...she's just always a baddie :lol:

And I knew exactly how to counter your set-up to prove my innocence...and narrow down my Sylar choices... ;P. Thanks, DL, for seeing the hints I left you...logic is beautiful, isn't it? :D

Well, good news is that the Company took out the person who would have been highest on my Sylar list after the Night...thanks for that...;)

I'm fairly sure Itachi's not Sylar...

Slick...seriously? Uh...Night 2 I get attacked by Company...Night 3 I get attacked by Sylar...what baddie do you think I am? I think you're smarter than that...:P

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Slick

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Yoruichi-san6) SomeGuy

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

15) Star Tiger

Slick...seriously? Uh...Night 2 I get attacked by Company...Night 3 I get attacked by Sylar...what baddie do you think I am? I think you're smarter than that...:P

She has a point, Slick. I'm curious what baddie you think she is? Perhaps you should pay more attention.

Witholding my vote until Slick explains his....

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Itachi

6) SomeGuy

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

15) Star Tiger

I cannot tell what I was up to. You will find out later in the game. Thanks for the reactions for me to analyze.

6) SomeGuy

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi - voting for Slick

15) Star Tiger

Well 2 baddies are voting for me :lol: Slick is most obvious, so he gets my vote. Voting for Y-San... that was funny :lol:

6) SomeGuy - voting for Slick

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

15) Star Tiger

Save the cheerleader, etc. ;)

Haha...I think I get it now...the reason why Slick didn't reply on Night 2...but on Day 2 when everyone wanted to lynch Impervious, he kept insisting Impervious was Matt despite all our reminders about Candice's ability...he definitely read Candice's role :P, but he didn't understand how it worked...he thought it would permanently make Impervious look like Matt so when we injected him the second time he would die looking as Matt, and Slick thought it would clear himself, as he'd been defending 'Matt'...

Edit: Well, it certainly makes more sense than him not being able to read 3 lines of text in the intro given 2 days time... :rolleyes:

Edited by Yoruichi-san

8) Prof. Templeton

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

14) Kat - voting for Slick

15) Star Tiger

Bleh...sick again -_- So I'm here all day...who knew you could get the flu from a flu shot? :blink:

Ok, Slick is Company, Itachi is Sylar...well...er...the majority is at Slick...:unsure: And since Slick is voting Itachi, I may rethink my observations...well apparently voting for Itachi is useless, Slick it is...

<(^-^)>

Edit: Keep forgetting those darn quote tags! :mad:

Edited by Kathleen

8) Prof. Templeton [Heads] - voting for Slick

10) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

14) Kat - voting for Slick

15) Star Tiger

Since Slick could be HRG, I don't know if it the best move to inject him and leave Claire-bear vulnerable. It doesn't look like a better canidate exists though. Maybe Sinisylar. <_< Oh, and Kat, better cook some waffles for tonight, or do you have something else in mind?

Haha...I think I get it now...the reason why Slick didn't reply on Night 2...but on Day 2 when everyone wanted to lynch Impervious, he kept insisting Impervious was Matt despite all our reminders about Candice's ability...he definitely read Candice's role :P, but he didn't understand how it worked...he thought it would permanently make Impervious look like Matt so when we injected him the second time he would die looking as Matt, and Slick thought it would clear himself, as he'd been defending 'Matt'...

Edit: Well, it certainly makes more sense than him not being able to read 3 lines of text in the intro given 2 days time... :rolleyes:

So, you think Slick is company? What happened to your push on Day 2 to go after Sylar? I think that is even more important today, as Slick could be HRG.