BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

Since I don't know how else to get this information out, I'm just going to come out and say it. Bb was DL. I realize this now gives the company a 50/50 shot at a RID kill against me, but I feel it's information that needs to be put forth. Who knows maybe the company will feel they have bigger fish to fry and won't make an attempt on me.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to get this info out... I think you are only helping the company by narrowing down the choices for living players.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why you felt the need to get this info out... I think you are only helping the company by narrowing down the choices for living players.

The company doesn't need roles to target people, they know who the heroes are. The only variable for them is Sylar and they know Bb wasn't him. It's still too early for this info to assist in their RID kill on someone other then myself. It's information that is more valuable to the heroes than the company or Sylar. If the company decides to attempt a RID kill on me it keeps them from killing other heroes. So it turns into a 50/50 RID try or a more likely hero kill since there is only two saving roles for eight or nine remaining heroes. I'd elaborate more, but it would only inrease the company's chances to RID kill me.

hmm, good enough for now Prof T :) I believe you enough to give you the benefit of the doubt and remove my vote, also because I don't want to put more pressure on you to reveal more info

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Impervious

2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster - voting for Unreality

6) SomeGuy - voting for Sinistral

7) Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Impervious

9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells - voting for Star Tiger

12) Sinistral - voting for Kat

13) Itachi - voting for Star Tiger

14) Kat - voting for Star Tiger

15) Star Tiger - voting for Prince Marth

The company doesn't need roles to target people, they know who the heroes are. The only variable for them is Sylar and they know Bb wasn't him. It's still too early for this info to assist in their RID kill on someone other then myself. It's information that is more valuable to the heroes than the company or Sylar. If the company decides to attempt a RID kill on me it keeps them from killing other heroes. So it turns into a 50/50 RID try or a more likely hero kill since there is only two saving roles for eight or nine remaining heroes. I'd elaborate more, but it would only inrease the company's chances to RID kill me.
Then you will need to be saved at some point, if this is true. Got that Claire?

Also, if I change my vote, I still will feel wrong so I might as well stay put instead of contributing to a possible heroe murder.

Edited by akaslickster

I have a bad feeling about this. I think PT is Company and they know ST/Impervious is good and/or Sylar. In addition to getting a good guy injected, they are trying to get an RID out of this as well. There's no reason for a character who could know Bb's ID to throw that out there like that. I don't get it and it's by far the most suspicious thing yet. I ask every hero to inject PT today.

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

13) Itachi - voting for Prof. Templeton

hmmm... at Itachi's request, I am considering re-voting for Prof T, but I'd like to hear from him first. If he views this but doesnt defend, or his defense makes me suspicious, I will join itachi :D

fixing the colors:

Host: Frost

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

I have a bad feeling about this. I think PT is Company and they know ST/Impervious is good and/or Sylar. In addition to getting a good guy injected, they are trying to get an RID out of this as well. There's no reason for a character who could know Bb's ID to throw that out there like that. I don't get it and it's by far the most suspicious thing yet. I ask every hero to inject PT today.

Itachi, you being an experienced player, I would have thought you would be able to see right away why I would come out with Bd's identity. I think maybe your over-analyzing. What benifit could I gain if I was company? I don't know anything about ST or Impervious. I voted for both because I thought they the most likely to have targeted Bd last night. Nothing more. Don't start a witch hunt, lest you draw my suspision. <_< The company would want me to get an injection as it would ease a difficult decision for them. As far as someone saving me, I won't request it. It's up to Nathan or Claire if they believe my claims, and don't have a more deserving target in mind.

Though the merits of his actions are debatable... Prof T.'s knowledge of Bb's identity makes him more likely to be a hero than anything. If he was company I don't see how he would know Bb's identity on Day 1. Its possible that he could be lying, but of all the roles to choose to lie about... DL is probably one of the worst ones. I think injecting Prof T would be a mistake on our part.

Hmm...First day voting and it's a tie...I always hate the first day but this is even harder...I was already suspicious of ST in the first place. Especially after she used the classic baddie excuse. So I'm going to put my vote in for ST, but if I see anything else suspicious, I may change that.

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth - voting for Star Tiger

Though the merits of his actions are debatable... Prof T.'s knowledge of Bb's identity makes him more likely to be a hero than anything. If he was company I don't see how he would know Bb's identity on Day 1. Its possible that he could be lying, but of all the roles to choose to lie about... DL is probably one of the worst ones. I think injecting Prof T would be a mistake on our part.
And ST and Impervious aren't mistakes? Is there anything concrete on them? -no. PT is def. Company from his words alone. Explain why he would reveal Bb's ID if he was a hero.

Edit: and now PM is highly suspect... the final tipping vote at the last moment...

Itachi, you being an experienced player, I would have thought you would be able to see right away why I would come out with Bd's identity. I think maybe your over-analyzing. What benifit could I gain if I was company? I don't know anything about ST or Impervious. I voted for both because I thought they the most likely to have targeted Bd last night. Nothing more. Don't start a witch hunt, lest you draw my suspision. <_< The company would want me to get an injection as it would ease a difficult decision for them. As far as someone saving me, I won't request it. It's up to Nathan or Claire if they believe my claims, and don't have a more deserving target in mind.

come on... why are they the most-likely to have voted for Bb? And this random judgment warrants injection?

I'm torn, between Prof T and Itachi and their claims. So instead I am voting for GC ;D Nothing personal, but usually you are pretty vocal, I just want to get you to post so I can hear your opinion on the itachi/profT accusation war, which will help me straighten out of my own vote :D

3) Unreality - voting for GC

I agree. If he is lying about Bb being DL, he'll most likely get a visit from Niki tonight, so I think it's a waste injecting him.

The ST bandwagon worries me...it came on too quickly and easily...

I do think Itachi's concern is innocent though, he also neglected Niki's attack last game when accusing GC (who was DL then). I'm really not sure who to vote for, but I would like to hear Impervious give a defense. I agree with Itachi that Marth's last minute tip is suspicous too...

I agree. If he is lying about Bb being DL, he'll most likely get a visit from Niki tonight, so I think it's a waste injecting him.

I do think Itachi's concern is innocent though, he also neglected Niki's attack last game when accusing GC (who was DL then). I'm really not sure who to vote for, but I would like to hear Impervious give a defense. I agree with Itachi that Marth's last minute tip is suspicous too...

I'm not neglecting Niki, I'm accounting for the high probability that Linderman will be saving PT tonight. ;)

come on... why are they the most-likely to have voted for Bb? And this random judgment warrants injection?

I seems an unwritten rule that players who have been around will give a pass to other experienced players the first night to make the game more challenging later on. I've done it and I've seen it done. Why are you making me spell this out? <_<

I'm torn, between Prof T and Itachi and their claims. So instead I am voting for GC ;D Nothing personal, but usually you are pretty vocal, I just want to get you to post so I can hear your opinion on the itachi/profT accusation war, which will help me straighten out of my own vote :D

I have no evidence that Itachi is a baddie except his continued insistence that I am.

If I'm Niki, then no attack will take place, if I'm Isaac then Niki will have killed another Hero. Doesn't seem like a good idea.

There's really not much defense to give. CL voted for me because of my post about being surprised i wasn't killed on night 1. Which was a genuine reaction as I was offed night one in Hybrid which left me highly disappointed.

As for the vote on ST, Itachi is a very seasoned player and as such I suspected that he may have seen something that I missed. I've contemplated switching my vote away from ST, but doing so would get me injected and would be a disservice to my fellow heroes.

3) Unreality - voting for GC

15) Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

Sorry, Impervious. Don't have much against you, just trying to save my own butt and do my part in the Heroes' victory :D

Edit: color :lol:

Edited by star_tiger

Hey Impervious, mind giving me you call in case you get injected? Heads or Tails?

tails

ST: It's not going to help much if i get injected, it'll hurt the heroes even more. I was going to switch my vote if Y-san switched hers but I can't now.

Edited by Impervious

tails

ST: It's not going to help much if i get injected, it'll hurt the heroes even more. I was going to switch my vote if Y-san switched hers but I can't now.

Don't make my head hurt any more. :( I seriously do not know what your status is, but what I do know is that I'm a really, really important heroes character. Guess we'll just see what happens -_-

btw, I called tails! :P