BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

Wow I leave my office for a 2 hour drive home and I have quite a bit to catch up on. Thanks to those of you who helped sort out who they could and couldn't be, i was getting a headache trying to put my spreadsheet together.

edit: CL I was actually genuinely surprised. the last two mafia games I played I was attacked round 1. I died in Hybrid but got saved in Simpsons. :)

:lol: , it sucks getting killed on Night 1 (especially when you tackled your brain trying to remember all the role descriptions, who has BTSC... :wacko: ). And why does everyone have mafia spreadsheets? Am I the only one who keeps everything in my head? :P Spreadsheets don't like me... <_<

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD[?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD[?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane voting for Impervious

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi - voting for Star Tiger

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger - voting for Prince Marth

Randomness! 4 is my lucky number :P Luv you still, PM. Nothing against you...

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: , it sucks getting killed on Night 1 (especially when you tackled your brain trying to remember all the role descriptions, who has BTSC... :wacko: ). And why does everyone have mafia spreadsheets? Am I the only one who keeps everything in my head? :P Spreadsheets don't like me... <_<

Trust me, In games like this, they can be your best friend. If not a spreadsheet, at least a document to put down information. I just prefer spreadsheets because then you can put in anything you know easily. I always use one whenever I play, though obviously not when I host (use something much better for that). :P

I didn't until the end of the first heroes mafia and i've come to realize that it helps ALOT

Trust me, In games like this, they can be your best friend. If not a spreadsheet, at least a document to put down information. I just prefer spreadsheets because then you can put in anything you know easily. I always use one whenever I play, though obviously not when I host (use something much better for that). :P

I didn't until the end of the first heroes mafia and i've come to realize that it helps ALOT

Points taken :D *tries to make document, ends up self-deleting* Ok, this might be hard :P

Points taken :D *tries to make document, ends up self-deleting* Ok, this might be hard :P

Aw *hugs* I'll make a blank one and email you, just put NO or YES for anyone you know for sure, and MAYBE under the roles you think that person might be ;)

I'm not sure who to vote for *the first day is so hard*, so I'll sleep on it, and vote as soon as I get up tomorrow. That is unless someone puts out something discussion worthy in the next ten minutes...<_<

<(^-^)>

I pretty much keep everything in my head, I tried making a spreadsheet the first time I played, but it was never around when I needed it (I use several computers). Sometime I'll make a list of what I think everyone's role is. Here's my vote...

1) Yoruichi-san

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Star Tiger

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

I'll agree with Itachi for now and check back later.

1) Yoruichi-san

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster

6) SomeGuy - voting for Sinistral

7) Impervious

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

I'm just putting down a vote in case I go to sleep and forget to get something in by tomorrow. I have some suspicions here and there, but I guess I don't really have enough to condemn someone -_- . I'm deliberately voting for someone who hasn't been voted for yet. I'll do my best to get back on when I wake up, and make a more educated vote.

As for discussion, I think I've said too much already <_< .

thanks CP, wish you and Bb were still in it, I have a feeling you guys were integral roles :(

secret code: 44oa

Ysan: I agree. DL saved himself or Niki on the first night and Nathan probably saved himself too, excluding them from being either of those.

Hmmm...

Well...he might have been on the unsaved side of the Niki/DL pair...

Aww, and I was really looking forward to this... But I can't blame the company for offing me, I do know the ins-an-outs of the roles as well as possible.

Well, on the bright side... I cannot be accused on day 1 now :P

Good luck heroes... I think you're gonna need it!

Well...I accuse you of...umm...drunken and disorderly! ;P

Edit: Oh, and ST, you're not alone...I keep everything in my head too...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

1) Yoruichi-san

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster-voting for-Unreality

7) Impervious

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

This is like typical pick a card. I may change later, as I am off work all day tomorrow. Who should I vote for and why???

ESP will help I hope. ;)

This is like typical pick a card. I may change later, as I am off work all day tomorrow. Who should I vote for and why???

ESP will help I hope. ;)

don't say ESP around ur, he'll have to give you a lecture :P

1) Yoruichi-san

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

7) Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

Itachi's usually accurate when it comes to voting. Well at least he was in 1.0. As everyone else has said too, I'll probably come back and make changes tomorrow.

Interesting range of choices...:P

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Impervious

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

11) Grey cells

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

Don't know about ST...but ppl who give illogical reasons to bandwagon make me suspicious...

Itachi gave a relatively decent reason for his starting vote...Prof T. didn't really give a reason, which is unlike him...hmmm...

Don't know about ST...but ppl who give illogical reasons to bandwagon make me suspicious...

Itachi gave a relatively decent reason for his starting vote...Prof T. didn't really give a reason, which is unlike him...hmmm...

It's because I'm chatty, isn't it? :P If you look at some other mafias like Red vs. Blue Mafia, you can see that I'm simply posting a lot because I like mafias and it helps relieve stress from exams (ya, I know, sounds weird, but somehow BD helps with studying... :lol: ). And me about can't resist posting is exactly what it looks like: I feel the need of posting random and unrelated things B)) If you guys want, I can quiet down, but holding my chattiness against me is not a very smart idea. I'm just a chatty person :P

Interesting range of choices...:P

I actually had a reason, but didn't want to put it in writing. Certain people will/won't do certain things at certain times. If you understand that you'll understand my reason. ;)

Looks like either one or both of the heroes have something on ST. With nothing else to go on, I am going to keep my vote on you for now, ST. There's still a lot of time left in the day. So I will check back in a couple of hours. And hope all have read Frost's post on RID.

3) Unreality

4) Prince Marth

11) Grey cells - voting for Star Tiger

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

Umm...does anyone care to explain why so many people are voting for me? All I saw so far is I talk a lot, but I have already explained that: if anyone would bother checking Red vs. Blue Mafia, they would know that I talk a lot there too, so it has nothing to do with me being a baddie here, which I'm not!!! I can't exactly give a good defense if I don't even know why people are voting for me <_< Heroes, don't make the wrong choice in voting for me. I know that's what all baddies would have said, but seriously, what do you want me to say? All I know is that I will be accepting apologies if the goodies lynch me. You will need me, so, so, so much, and killing me would be like cutting off a limb. So, goodies, I beg of you to explain why you are voting for me so I can prove my innocence and prevent you guys from feeling regret afterwards.

kat: It's a code that's written in another numerical base with something extra thrown in :P You have to figure it out

3) Unreality - voting for Prof Templeton

4) Prince Marth

5) Akaslickster - voting for Unreality

12) Sinistral

14) Kat

nothing personal Prof T, and I don't have that strong of a reason, but you've been talking in some cryptic language that I think has a little suspiciousness to it, so I just want a little explanation and defense, that's all :D

slick: shunnnn the ESP, shunnnn ;D

Edited by unreality

kat: It's a code that's written in another numerical base with something extra thrown in :P You have to figure it out

Oh...-_- If only I knew what that meant...

4) Prince Marth

12) Sinistral

14) Kat - voting for Star Tiger

I was hovering my vote on Unreality, just because he used a secret code, but if he WAS a baddie, he would probably just PM someone :P So I'm voting for Star Tiger. Sorry Star, you're my best friend but you're just so deceptive that I can't trust you *at least over Brainden*. I will change my vote though, if someone brings up something vote-changing-worthy.

<(^-^)>

Edit: Sorry it my explaination wasn't that clear...lets just say I can tell what star sounds like when she's lying...typing and speaking ;)

Edited by Kathleen

4) Prince Marth

12) Sinistral - voting for Kat

There's not much info to base things on yet, so here's my vote. Nothing personal, Kat.

I was hovering my vote on Unreality, just because he used a secret code, but if he WAS a baddie, he would probably just PM someone :P So I'm voting for Star Tiger. Sorry Star, you're my best friend but you're just so deceptive that I can't trust you *at least over Brainden*. I will change my vote though, if someone brings up something vote-changing-worthy.

<(^-^)>

Edit: Sorry it my explaination wasn't that clear...lets just say I can tell what star sounds like when she's lying...typing and speaking ;)

You obviously don't know when I'm telling the truth or lying when I'm typing, Kat <_< All I know is bandwagoning ain't a smart thing.

DOES ANYONE CARE TO TELL ME WHAT MAKES ME LOOK SO SUSPICIOUS???

-PT said something about it, but refuses to elaborate.

-Itachi said that I talked too much, which I have already explained

-Impervious said that the people voting for me is usually right, which is illogical since Itachi and/or PT can be baddies voting for me because I'm a goodie, and very, very important

-GC assumed that 1) the above are not all baddies 2) that all people mentioned above have good reasons to vote for me (which, to me, doesn't seem all that good...)

-Kat looks like she is bandwagoning

It is most likely that at least 1 of the above people mentioned is a goodie, and I beg of them to make the right choice and change their votes. The goodies definitely does not want to lose me this early in the game. So, please don't kill one of your own members on the above weak arguments.

Edited by star_tiger

Well...I accuse you of...umm...drunken and disorderly! ;P

That's already true...no need for accusations. :P

I didn't like some of these colors, so...

4) Prince Marth

Ah, much better. :P

Anyway, there's still plenty of time left for today. I thank you all for the amount of discussion, voting, and general participation we've had. :D

Since I'm flipping a coin for whether you live or die, I'd like to give the person who is injected the chance to call it. I'm asking early just so I can get them when they're on, even though I don't know who is to be injected yet. This will happen for other days too, so it might actually be faster if you guys put your choice down when you vote, like this:

Mohinder Suresh (Heads) - voting for Frost

Just a thought.

Star_Tiger and Impervious have the most votes, so would you two mind giving me a choice?

Heads or Tails? B))

Edited by Frost

You obviously don't know when I'm telling the truth or lying when I'm typing, Kat <_< All I know is bandwagoning ain't a smart thing.

DOES ANYONE CARE TO TELL ME WHAT MAKES ME LOOK SO SUSPICIOUS???

-PT said something about it, but refuses to elaborate.

-Itachi said that I talked too much, which I have already explained

-Impervious said that the people voting for me is usually right, which is illogical since Itachi and/or PT can be baddies voting for me because I'm a goodie, and very, very important

-GC assumed that 1) the above are not all baddies 2) that all people mentioned above have good reasons to vote for me (which, to me, doesn't seem all that good...)

-Kat looks like she is bandwagoning

It is most likely that at least 1 of the above people mentioned is a goodie, and I beg of them to make the right choice and change their votes. The goodies definitely does not want to lose me this early in the game. So, please don't kill one of your own members on the above weak arguments.

Actually, Itachi was implying that you were uncharacteristicly silent, which has since been proven moot. I want to believe your not a villain, so I'm going to change my vote. My ambiguous reasoning stays the same however...

4) Prince Marth

8) Prof. Templeton - voting for Impervious

Actually, Itachi was implying that you were uncharacteristicly silent, which has since been proven moot. I want to believe your not a villain, so I'm going to change my vote. My ambiguous reasoning stays the same however...

Thank-you very much, PT! You won't regret it :D

Ah, now I understand. Sorry, Itachi, I read wrong.

Frost: I pick TAILS! They're so much prettier :P

Edit: Umm...I don't understand the "put-heads/tails-besides-vote" thing. Should I copy and past the current roster and add in tails?

Edited by star_tiger

Thank-you very much, PT! You won't regret it :D

Ah, now I understand. Sorry, Itachi, I read wrong.

Frost: I pick TAILS! They're so much prettier :P

Edit: Umm...I don't understand the "put-heads/tails-besides-vote" thing. Should I copy and past the current roster and add in tails?

Don't bother for today's vote, that's just for the future to save time.

Oh, and I prefer tails too. If the injected person doesn't give me one, it defaults to tails.

Since I don't know how else to get this information out, I'm just going to come out and say it. Bb was DL. I realize this now gives the company a 50/50 shot at a RID kill against me, but I feel it's information that needs to be put forth. Who knows maybe the company will feel they have bigger fish to fry and won't make an attempt on me.