BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

If you are a fan or have ever watched the Amazing Race, or even if you havent, you will enjoy this game. It is just like the show, except all of your racing will be done on the internet. As for right now I am allowing 20 people to play simply because it would be too hard to PM more people than that.

To start it off, I will give you a link and a clue, which will lead to a letter. Each clue ends up giving a letter, and once finished with all clues, you will have a web address to type into your web address box where you will win the game. So remember to keep track of what letters/characters you have as you go along.

One thing different from the show is that none of the 20 players will be eliminated at any point, and i will post standings as we go along to see who is in what place. When you have a letter, Send me a PM, and i will tell you if you are right. If so, you will recieve your next clue, etc. It might be helpful to PM me what clue you are on, so i know which clue to give you.

As for right now, 20 people can sign up, just insert your name into the list....

Once list is full i will give everyone the first clue....I hope this is fun! :)

• Answers 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

That idea is fine with me, as long as you guys can PM me somehow with your answer :) . Maybe 1 and 3 can be partners, 2 and 4, etc. That way it would be fair...

BTW, its not too awfully hard, still a challenge, but I cant really say since I made it...

Also....You can make as many guesses on the letter/words as you need to get it right, to go onto the next clue.

<_< -_-:mellow::):P:D:lol:

Ok, so are we going to be in partners? :D And are we starting today? (Yay!!!!!!!!)

We should be able to choose...*stands on chair* WHO WANTS TO BE MY PARTNER!? I know Liam will probably want an experienced user as a partner...I'll go with anyone! *Brings back memories of the Yak Hunt* Miss you Thunderchicken :(

<(^-^)>

Edit: Apparently DMS does...I'm cool with that :D

Edited by Kathleen

If you decide to play with partners few things I would like to suggest:

1) If possible pick someone has the same-sign-on time with you.

2) If your partner being inactive, don't blame. After this is just a game.

Just my 2 cents. :)

How about since you guys are gonna do teams, you write your name into the team spots that are below, you'll also be associated with a team name so i can keep track of what you've done.

Team 1

a.

b.

Team 2

a.

b.

Team 3

a.

b.

Team 4

a.

b.

Team 5

a.

b.

Team 6

a.

b.

P.S.:Make an extra team as needed until we are ready to start the game.....also for those of you who are not signed up yet, you still can, just make sure to find a partner and put yourself on a team...I'll take no more the 20 people total.

I cant wait to start this thing :)

Also...I thought I would mention this....The game is about half research on the web, and half navigating from the link i give you.

B))

Mekal has asked me to sign him up and we have agreed to be a team. I'll have to ask Mekal on this, but for now, I'll put Tidal Terror as our team name based on his avatar of a tidal wave.

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a.

b.

Team 3

a.

b.

Team 4

a.

b.

Team 5

a. Izzy

b.

Team 6

a.

b.

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a. ST (go number 2! :D )

b.

Team 3

a. Kat

b. Dms

Team 4

a.

b.

Team 5

a. Izzy

b. Impervious

Team 6

a.

b.

Team Three will be bolded because we are COOL! :D I'm so excited! Anyone volunteer to be Lime's partner? *raises eyebrows*

<(^-^)>

Edit: Added an "S" somewhere...:ph34r:

Edited by Kathleen

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a. ST (go number 2! :D )

b. clozo

Team 3

a. Kat

b. Dms

Team 4

a.

b.

Team 5

a. Izzy

b. Impervious

Team 6

a.

b.

I'll go with ST because i agree that number 2 is the best!

Ok, so as of right now we have even teams...does anyone want to start right now or wait for more players? In the mean time feel free to give yourself a team name like Tidal Terror did.

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a. ST

b. clozo

Team 3

a. Kat

b. Dms

Team 4

a. Izzy

b. Impervious

I am anxious to begin this...... :mellow:

Edited by Jrod_Writer13

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a. ST

b. clozo

Team 3

a. Kat

b. Dms

Team 4

a. Izzy

b. Impervious

Team 5

a. Twin Pop

b. Twin_Bro

YAY! Go number 2's!!! *tries high-fiving clozo, ends up hitting computer screen :P*

This looks very interesting indeed... :o So, clozo, what shall our team name be? I was thinking Purple Monkey French Fries, but I don't think you would have liked that very much :lol:

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a. ST (go number 2! )

b. clozo

Team 3

a. Kat

b. Dms

Team 4

a. Twin Pop

b. Twin_Bro

Team 5

a. Izzy

b. Impervious

Team 6

a. Limeliam

b.

Who wants to be my partner :mellow:

Hey! When were the teams decided? :P Only Lime, woon, LIS and me are left.

Lime, if you want I can be your pardner. Then that leaves woon and LIS. I am fine with any of you 3 being my pardner. :D

I just want a good partner ;):lol:

Mekal has asked me to sign him up and we have agreed to be a team. I'll have to ask Mekal on this, but for now, I'll put Tidal Terror as our team name based on his avatar of a tidal wave.

HA HA - FIRE AND WATER

I CAN TEAM WITH EUROPE/UK ?? The Green Team?? luky 7 ??

So so far we have...

Tidal Terror

a. FIF

b. Mekal

Team 2

a. ST (go number 2! )

b. clozo

Team 3

a. Kat

b. Dms

Team 4

a. Twin Pop

b. Twin_Bro

Team 5

a. Izzy

b. Impervious

Team 6

a. Limeliam

b.

Is that right??? LIS are you on a team....u said you were with Mekal but it look like he/she is already on a team....I wish we could this sorted out...because I am beyond ready to begin! :P