BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

If you are a fan or have ever watched the Amazing Race, or even if you havent, you will enjoy this game. It is just like the show, except all of your racing will be done on the internet. As for right now I am allowing 20 people to play simply because it would be too hard to PM more people than that.

To start it off, I will give you a link and a clue, which will lead to a letter. Each clue ends up giving a letter, and once finished with all clues, you will have a web address to type into your web address box where you will win the game. So remember to keep track of what letters/characters you have as you go along.

One thing different from the show is that none of the 20 players will be eliminated at any point, and i will post standings as we go along to see who is in what place. When you have a letter, Send me a PM, and i will tell you if you are right. If so, you will recieve your next clue, etc. It might be helpful to PM me what clue you are on, so i know which clue to give you.

As for right now, 20 people can sign up, just insert your name into the list....

Once list is full i will give everyone the first clue....I hope this is fun! :)

• Answers 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Well, as long as we ourselves control the time, (which mean no punishment due to inactive) I am OK with it. I don't mind to lose if I am slow. I just want to have a feel on this.

I think is gonna to be fun.

1. woon

:)

Edited by woon

Thanks for playing!

Yeah that is one issue i though about, but eveyone has an equal chance if you think about it.

:)

I see you haven't update your signature for advertising your this new game. :)

1. woon

2. impervious

3.DMS172

4.clozobozo

5.Twin Pop

6. Kat

7. Limeliam

I probably shouldn't be signing up for everything I see...but I can't resist :P I love the Amazing Race! And so does Liam, he asked me to put his name in.

<(^-^)>

I probably shouldn't be signing up for everything I see...but I can't resist :P I love the Amazing Race! And so does Liam, he asked me to put his name in.

<(^-^)>

:lol: , same here. Especially since I have exams next week...but no matter what I do, I can't resist not going on BD every hour <_<

1. woon

2. impervious

3.DMS172

4.clozobozo

5.Twin Pop

6. Kat

7. Limeliam

8. ST

:D

1. woon

2. impervious

3. DMS172

4. clozobozo

5.Twin Pop

6. Kat

7. Limeliam

8. ST

9. GC

10. Cherry Lane

11. Izzy

13. LIS

giving it a go in Lincoln Green, lucky thirteen - hopefully no late nights required

giving it a go in Lincoln Green, lucky thirteen - hopefully no late nights required

Same here. I don't have wireless connection at home for a reason <_< (always tried to get on BD at 1 in the morning ;) )

Only 8 more to go! Yay!!!! :D :D

Thank you all for participating... :) Hopefully we will be able to start by tomorow night. I finished making it yesterday, and since it is the first one it might be a little easy...key word, a little ;)

I guess I'll fill in spot 12.

1. woon

2. impervious

3. DMS172

4. clozobozo

5.Twin Pop

6. Kat

7. Limeliam

8. ST

9. GC

10. Cherry Lane

11. Izzy

12. FIF

13. LIS

1. woon

2. impervious

3. DMS172

4. clozobozo

5.Twin Pop

6. Kat

7. Limeliam

8. ST

9. GC

10. Cherry Lane

11. Izzy

12. FIF

13. LIS

14. twin_bro

Most updated... we should get to work in teams, to make it more like the show...:D

<(^-^)>

That idea is fine with me, as long as you guys can PM me somehow with your answer :) . Maybe 1 and 3 can be partners, 2 and 4, etc. That way it would be fair...

BTW, its not too awfully hard, still a challenge, but I cant really say since I made it...

Also....You can make as many guesses on the letter/words as you need to get it right, to go onto the next clue.

<_< -_-:mellow::):P:D:lol:

Edited by Jrod_Writer13