BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Faizaan

Question

As simple as the real game. For those of you who haven't played it:

1) You can only ask yes or no questions.

2) Only 20 questions can be asked in total.

3) Repeated questions will not count towards the total of 20.

4) If you try to guess the answer before all twenty questions are asked, it will count towards the 20 total.

5) If all 20 questions are asked only guesses of the answers can be made.

Good luck, no need to use spoilers, and ask questions that eliminate a broad range of answers. ;)

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I guess i woke up on the right side of the bed today. So, i think ill let you guys ask as many questions as you need to. So there is no limit. you can ask more than 20 questions.

Thanks! :D Is it brittle (will it snap if bent) ?

Ok, so we've established that's woven from something organic, other than cotton, wool, wicker. It can be purchased at Wal-mart, so we can probably exclude silk. What natural textile materials does that leave us? Is it hempen? or leather? 2 questions :)

Ok, so we've established that's woven from something organic, other than cotton, wool, wicker. It can be purchased at Wal-mart, so we can probably exclude silk. What natural textile materials does that leave us? Is it hempen? or leather? 2 questions :)

nope, neither. and it doesn't matter if it is two questions i already stated that you now have an unlimited number of questions.

emphasis on the probably I think. An organic compound of unknown origin.... Is it a made of a petroleum by-product?

nope. i didn't know petroleum was woven..? :D

BTW: i read the spoiler in your signature....and being in my own riddle.....i laughed for approximately 4 1/2 minutes. :lol::lol::lol: ...no seriously :lol::lol::lol: .

Petroleum is not, but there are many textile products that are derived from petroleum, like polyester.

So is it a grass skirt?

Can you buy those at Walmart? :P

Have we explored wool? And why have we ruled out silk? You can certainly buy silk at walmart and I see no other parameter it violates.

Is it wool or silk?

Can you buy those at Walmart? :P

Have we explored wool? And why have we ruled out silk? You can certainly buy silk at walmart and I see no other parameter it violates.

Is it wool or silk?

Wool has been eliminated, along with cotton, hemp, leather, and wicker. As for silk, perhaps I was making an assumption, but the "probably not a tree" statement would seem to exclude silk as well, if indirectly.

But until it is actually denied, better safe than sorry. Thanks HK.

Can you wear it?

Edited by Grayven

Wool has been eliminated, along with cotton, hemp, leather, and wicker. As for silk, perhaps I was making an assumption, but the "probably not a tree" statement would seem to exclude silk as well, if indirectly.

But until it is actually denied, better safe than sorry. Thanks HK.

Can you wear it?

Yeah I guess if it were silk it would DEFINITELY not be a tree :P

I think HK, that I let my assumption lead me astray. Here is what we KNOW. It doesn't stretch much, you can get one at Wal-Mart, it's popular but not famous, its woven from an organic material which is NOT cotton, wool, hemp, leather or wicker. Did I miss anything important?

Why the heck are these so fun?

edit: AND smaller than a microwave oven.

Edited by Grayven

I think HK, that I let my assumption lead me astray. Here is what we KNOW. It doesn't stretch much, you can get one at Wal-Mart, it's popular but not famous, its woven from an organic material which is NOT cotton, wool, hemp, leather or wicker. Did I miss anything important?

Why the heck are these so fun?

It's not brittle and I can pick it up by myself.

I am wondering, is it truly woven or perhaps just layered?