BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

This is a new type of riddle that i am going to try. I dont know if it has already been done or not but....it is basically a game, but it is a riddle :huh: . Here is how it goes...

I have an object/person/city/anything in mind, and by asking ONLY YES OR NO QUESTIONS you can eliminate options, on your way to find out what I am thinking of. And as far as spoilers go...you can put them if you want, but also keep in mind, you can cheat off others spoilers because that is the only way to stay on track with what has been asked....my advice is not to use spoiler. :)

Hint: Try asking questions that will eliminate a wide range of answers ;)

Ready........GO!

EDIT: PLEASE ONLY ASK ONE QUESTION PER POST

Edited by Jrod_Writer13

• Answers 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ive got one, anyone want to play?

I actually think this is a good idea! We can just keep doing it...the person who guesses it gets to do the next one....although this should be in the games section :huh: ...oh well! Ok, i'll start....

Is it a person?

no

So its not a person,place,thing,idea,concept,action????

Okay..... <_< ...how about is it a word?

EDIT: No offense...but do you think you are fit to be the host? You might wanna wait until you are more aquainted with BrainDen....here is a tip...push the reply button when replying....as in the one on the same post as the person you are replying to, that way we can tell who you are talking to..just some advice :)

Edited by Jrod_Writer13

So its not a person,place,thing,idea,concept,action????

Okay..... <_< ...how about is it a word?

EDIT: No offense...but do you think you are fit to be the host? You might wanna wait until you are more aquainted with BrainDen....here is a tip...push the reply button when replying....as in the one on the same post as the person you are replying to, that way we can tell who you are talking to..just some advice :)

sorry, kind of a newbie

yes it is a word