Mekal

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Sounds like a plan :D *munches*

<(^-^)>

Wouldn't it go straight through us though? :P

Sorry to see you go Izzy... Maybe if there was a little more of a defence there then... Ah well sorry though :blush:

There is a lot at stake here, especially considering the possibility that Neptune may just be inactive and not an AI which would suck if we killed him. Seeing as how now we only have Wyoming and Tex as our killing roles.

Sarge: be conscientious of when you use your ability since you can only do it twice. Personally i think it should be used when we figure out who the AI are.

Church: We're gonna need clues once you start revealing who the AI are. I miss investigating roles *sniff* *sniff*

I think Neptune really is inactive :P I haven't seen him on at all for the last couple days, and he hasn't commented on the other threads either. I'm leaning towards waiting for Mekal to swap him in with someone who's more active *cough, Izzy or Kat, cough* In the meantime, I guess we just have to depend on the killing roles to pick the right person :D No pressure, Tex and Wyoming ;)

I think Neptune really is inactive :P I haven't seen him on at all for the last couple days, and he hasn't commented on the other threads either. I'm leaning towards waiting for Mekal to swap him in with someone who's more active *cough, Izzy or Kat, cough* In the meantime, I guess we just have to depend on the killing roles to pick the right person :D No pressure, Tex and Wyoming ;)

Erm... I just checked Neptunes About Me page and he was last seen as "Today"???

Erm... I just checked Neptunes About Me page and he was last seen as "Today"???

Yesterday, actually :P Ok, I dunno what's up with Neptune, but I say we give him until tonight, and about 1-2 hours before the night deadline, one of the goodies killing role will send in their PM to kill Neptune if he hasn't said anything? I just sent Neptune a PM, and hopefully he'll say something before then, but if he hasn't, Tex or Wyoming, best to go for the kill. :D

I think we should wait until Mekal states that neptune hasn't sent in his night action before doing such, why waste a kill when we can just lynch tmw?

I agree with waiting-for-Mekal idea. I don't think we should waste a lynch on Neptune though, and instead bring Izzy or Kat back from the dead ( :o ). Lynching usually provides a lot of info about people's roles, but if everyone gangs up on Neptune, there will be a smaller chance of the AI slipping <_<

I agree with waiting-for-Mekal idea. I don't think we should waste a lynch on Neptune though, and instead bring Izzy or Kat back from the dead ( :o ). Lynching usually provides a lot of info about people's roles, but if everyone gangs up on Neptune, there will be a smaller chance of the AI slipping <_<

A good point made, we'll see what happens.Mekal, what say you?

This is my first mafia game so forgive my ignorance. One significant assumption I have is that everyone who signed up to play is active. However, it seems there is a possibility that some players are not active. How do we determine if a player is active and not responding or if they are just inactive?

My reason for voting for Neptune earlier was because I thought he was trying to fly under the radar by being quiet. However, if he is just inactive, it makes me want to kill him even more. <_<

My personal opinion is to bring back Kat and Izzy to play the roles of the inactives. The game is much more fun when there is active participation from the players (imho).

This is my first mafia game so forgive my ignorance. One significant assumption I have is that everyone who signed up to play is active. However, it seems there is a possibility that some players are not active. How do we determine if a player is active and not responding or if they are just inactive?

My reason for voting for Neptune earlier was because I thought he was trying to fly under the radar by being quiet. However, if he is just inactive, it makes me want to kill him even more. <_<

My personal opinion is to bring back Kat and Izzy to play the roles of the inactives. The game is much more fun when there is active participation from the players (imho).

Well, thats not always possible. Sometimes someone who has died knows too much already to come back in the game. It might not be a problem because Izzy doesn't really find anything out, and well I can't exactly tell who I was or if I learned/knew anything...it's up to Mekal. I'd be happy to return, if I'm allowed to...

<(^-^)>

I have to agree with your thoughts. I'm also participating in Heroes Season 1.1 Mafia and it's a VERY active thread. You do get the occasional inactive player though.

Oh and welcome to Mafia. most of here are seasoned players so feel free to ask for help. Becareful about though about asking too many questions that could reveal your role though.

I have to agree with your thoughts. I'm also participating in Heroes Season 1.1 Mafia and it's a VERY active thread. You do get the occasional inactive player though.

Oh and welcome to Mafia. most of here are seasoned players so feel free to ask for help. Becareful about though about asking too many questions that could reveal your role though.

Thanks for the advice about not asking questions that might reveal my role. Could we talk more about this in our BTSC? :lol:

Ooh, I hope you enjoy your first mafia experience, Twin Pop! Just to tell you before-hand, everyone here is extremely, EXTREMELY paranoid, but 99% chance you will get addicted to these :D Another piece of info is don't say too little 'cause you will get suspected, but don't say too much either :lol:

So somewhere in between you and Neptune then... :P

I don't talk a lot! What do you mean I talk a lot? I don't talk a lot. Do you think I talk a lot? Because I don't talk a lot :P I used to not talk much before, and ended up getting lynched for that :o So, now I talk a lot, and get targeted still *bangs head against desk*

So, has everybody sent in their PM's? *nudge, nudge*

I don't talk a lot! What do you mean I talk a lot? I don't talk a lot. Do you think I talk a lot? Because I don't talk a lot :P I used to not talk much before, and ended up getting lynched for that :o So, now I talk a lot, and get targeted still *bangs head against desk*

*Raises ghostly eyebrow* No, of course not :rolleyes: Yeah people, I wanna see the night post :D

<(^-^)>

Yes you talk a lot ;) Ms. Talk a lot :P Well you are lynched because people think you are bad -_- I'm waiting for the night post <_<

Crap! I'm so sorry I've not been here!! Anyway, here I am..

so, so sorry...

welcome back Neptune. Now you have some serious defending to do.....

k. Think about this...

If I had been on these last couple days, would I have not posted anything? Maybe I just didn't have anything to say because I'm an A.1 and, as TwinPop says, am just hiding under the radar? Or maybe I'm just really dumb and forgot to look outside of my cave? or have I been PMing with crayons-rifles? Have I been on vacation in Texas, or Wyoming? It's all up in the air for you all. ^_^

Just as a defense for not being here, though, I totally thought we were starting this later... sorry....

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop

9. A. Person

10. Izzy[Caboose]

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I need a replacement for these three...

Izzy, If you wan't to replace one of them then just choose who...

If anyone else wants to sub in then they can...

Edited by Mekal