BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well i give up. Finals plus Mafia = Bad...i'm the last AI....

hahaha!!! you were lying the whole time.. that's hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

Ok well i give up. Finals plus Mafia = Bad...i'm the last AI....

I told you Peace was AI! But I admit I was fooled by Impervious. I thought Lime was the last AI. Rain, can you use someone's role to kill Impervious tonight before he locks in and wins the game for the AI?

wow i tell the truth about who I am, and no one believes me. I lie about who I am and everyone believes me. lol. No I'm tucker. i think you may be right about limey though. Sorry to all the goodies. My mind wasn't focused as much as it needed to be cause i was going through exams..

I told you Peace was AI! But I admit I was fooled by Impervious. I thought Lime was the last AI. Rain, can you use someone's role to kill Impervious tonight before he locks in and wins the game for the AI?

See I was not the A.I. the whole time but you didn't believe me :P

..What about them? >_>

Well Impervious has a "different" (not meant in a bad way :P) style of playing... and his tactics can be slightly absurd, but they always seem to work ;)

edit: ghostliness :o :o

Edited by reaymond

Well Impervious has a "different" (not meant in a bad way :P) style of playing... and his tactics can be slightly absurd, but they always seem to work ;)

edit: ghostliness :o :o

Yeah they didn't prove to do well this round. I've been so swamped and stress with my final exams....Oh well better luck next round I plead no contest to the AI. (PS I swear if the last AI's objective was to get me to concede.....)

One kill role on its way :lol:

Ha ha. I'm going to make us lose now :-P

I really am tucker. if the AI were going to win why would i conceded to them if I was an AI myself lol.

It's obvious you thought the game was over and that you had won since Peace and Izzy had already locked in.

I think you gave up too early and might just have opened the door for an innocent win! (crossing fingers). But this time, we're going to get you! RT, please kill Impervious and gave us an opportunity to win the game!

It's obvious you thought the game was over and that you had won since Peace and Izzy had already locked in.

I think you gave up too early and might just have opened the door for an innocent win! (crossing fingers). But this time, we're going to get you! RT, please kill Impervious and gave us an opportunity to win the game!

ha ha i still think you're the third AI

ha ha i still think you're the third AI

Of course you do. This time though your "best defense is a strong offense" isn't going to work. We got you in our sights and we aren't letting you get away.

Of course you do. This time though your "best defense is a strong offense" isn't going to work. We got you in our sights and we aren't letting you get away.

Still trying to pin me. Lol. Oh well the AI know I'm not. You'll see at the end of the game. :D

RT I'd personally suggest going after Twin Pop but that's just me. no sense in wasting your last attack on a known goodie.