BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I've gone through the thread and I am targeting the biggest suspect for A.I

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5. reaymond - Killed by Tex

6. Dms172 - Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

8. TwinPop - voting for Impervious

9. A. Person-voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

12. Izzy2.0 - voting for Impervious

13. Limeliam voting for Impervious

14. Neptune[Griff]

So sorry Impervious :( Izzy proved her innocence a long time ago and I didn't see that page -_-

We'll find out.

The best part? I really do believe that you're Tucker, but you're just confusing me by throwing accusations all over the place. I'd rather be able to figure out why people are doing what they're doing than just screaming "He's a baddie! She's a baddie! This wrench is a baddie! LYNCH IT!"

Okay I've gone through the thread and I am targeting the biggest suspect for A.I

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

13. Limeliam voting for Impervious

14. Neptune[Griff]

So sorry Impervious :( Izzy proved her innocence a long time ago and I didn't see that page -_-

We'll find out.

The best part? I really do believe that you're Tucker, but you're just confusing me by throwing accusations all over the place. I'd rather be able to figure out why people are doing what they're doing than just screaming "He's a baddie! She's a baddie! This wrench is a baddie! LYNCH IT!"

What, no she didn't. Did you not see her reaction when Blade said what she said? If you lynch me we're down to 3 goodies and 3 AI. The AI get a kill tonight so 3-2.

You know what, fine. Lynch me. The thing that's frustrating is that you believe I'm Tucker yet you still want to kill me.

What, no she didn't. Did you not see her reaction when Blade said what she said? If you lynch me we're down to 3 goodies and 3 AI. The AI get a kill tonight so 3-2.

You know what, fine. Lynch me. The thing that's frustrating is that you believe I'm Tucker yet you still want to kill me.

Omm Someguy added his post I did not say Lynch you and fine I missed the page that Blade said that he was bad

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

13. Limeliam voting for Izzy 2.0

14. Neptune[Griff]

Okay I saw the page where Blade said he was bad so I will vote for Izzy 2

Edited by limeliam

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy - voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

Yes, that was my post, and I did it for a reason, Impervious. You're flailing. As a baddie, it makes you look like a baddie. As a goodie, it makes the process of trying to figure out who's a baddie frustrating. Nobody's really having constructive conversation, and it lets baddies hide in the confusion. So, anyways, I wanted you to simmer and put together a good case.

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy - voting for Izzy2.0

8. TwinPop - voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

Imp, I thought for sure that when you said you were Tucker, someone else would argue that they were. Since no one else has, then I believe that you probably are. So, I am changing my vote. If you are not a baddie, then I'm looking for one more.

Imp, I thought for sure that when you said you were Tucker, someone else would argue that they were. Since no one else has, then I believe that you probably are. So, I am changing my vote. If you are not a baddie, then I'm looking for one more.

kinda impossible when no one else is huh lol :P

*kicks Blade* Fine, lynch me. I'm not a baddie and your guys' reasoning is dumb. Just 'cos Blade is a moron and posted something ridiculously stupid makes you suspect me.

Just so you guys know, Impervious has been playing Mafia a long time, so of course he's able to talk himself out of some tight situations. Have you ever considered that the real Tucker is dead?

*kicks Blade* Fine, lynch me. I'm not a baddie and your guys' reasoning is dumb. Just 'cos Blade is a moron and posted something ridiculously stupid makes you suspect me.

Just so you guys know, Impervious has been playing Mafia a long time, so of course he's able to talk himself out of some tight situations. Have you ever considered that the real Tucker is dead?

Psh, trying to use my own legitimate defense to cover your guilt. Your reaction to Blade's post already gave yourself up.

edit: oh yeah, Since I know ST was doc (logical deduction) how else did tucker act last night.

Edited by Impervious

RainThinker can use another person's ability, dead or alive. My reaction to Blade's post was honest. It was supposed to come off as"Dude, what the ----ing hell? What's your problem? Just 'cos I took your spot doesn't mean you have to start accusing me of being an AI to get me offed and stuff.."

RainThinker can use another person's ability, dead or alive. My reaction to Blade's post was honest. It was supposed to come off as"Dude, what the ----ing hell? What's your problem? Just 'cos I took your spot doesn't mean you have to start accusing me of being an AI to get me offed and stuff.."

uh huh sure. you're just trying to get RainThinker to waste his last ability to look up someone so he can't take out the AI.

hey O'mally, i realize that you are new... but try not to post on an active mafia...

As for Izzy 2.0

I have decided that blades actions have made it unfair for her since you guys had not suspected her untill blades post...

Izzy 2.0 IS an A.I.

but as for the best solution...

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy

9. A. Person

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

12. Izzy2.0 : Omega A.I.: LOCKED IN

13. Limeliam

14. Neptune[Griff]

You guys are going to have to chose someone else to lynch... i am sorry, but this was the best solution...

Edited by Mekal

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious - voting for TwinPop

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy

9. A. Person

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

12. Izzy2.0 : Omega A.I.: LOCKED IN

13. Limeliam

14. Neptune[Griff]

Ladies and gentlemen may I give you AI #2

And I'm hoping now that you see I am good. Considering my accusations against Izzy2.0. It would have been highly dumb of me to want to lynch my own teammate. Also now you all see why Izzy was so relentlessly trying to get you all to lynch me instead.

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious - Voting for Twin Pop

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy

8. TwinPop - voting for SomeGuy

9. A. Person

10. Izzy [Caboose]