BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

You have it totally backwards. I'm smart and nice. :)

But seriously. Doesn't A. Person seem a little, too, just like, you know. Sure of herself? Nothing shesaid convinces me that SomeGuy is bad, yet night after night she tries to get him lynched. What's up what that?

Didn't you see SomeGuy's post after Neptune was lynched?

He said something like, "It doesn't matter that Neptune was a goodie, he was acting so wierd he deserved to get lynched."

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond - Killed by Tex

6.Dms172 - Killed by A.I.

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop - voting for Izzy2.0

9. A. Person-voting for SomeGuy

10. Izzy[Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

12. Izzy2.0 - voting for A. Person

13.Limeliam voting for Izzy2.0

14. Neptune[Griff]

I don't think i really need to repeat my reasons...

Well, no offense to Neptune, but no, it doesn't. I pretty much felt the same way. Neptune was freaking me out, and if he's a goodie acting like a baddie, well, he deserved it. I'm 98% sure SomeGuy is innocent.

true to A. Person, but someguy posting that made me think that he wasn't worried about people thinking he was bad. if he was a baddie, he wouldn't have posted that, because it might lead people to think he was bad. so, because he said that and wasn't worried, I think he's good. izzy, on the other hand only just admitted to thinking it was okay for me to get killed, which is suspicious, according to my theory.

what's your opinion?

what's your opinion?

true to A. Person, but someguy posting that made me think that he wasn't worried about people thinking he was bad. if he was a baddie, he wouldn't have posted that, because it might lead people to think he was bad. so, because he said that and wasn't worried, I think he's good. izzy, on the other hand only just admitted to thinking it was okay for me to get killed, which is suspicious, according to my theory.

I think your theory is flawed. Use the same logic you did with me as SomeGuy. ;)

Also, dude, you totally made yourself seem like a baddie, purposely or not..

GHOSTS!!!!!! you are not alound to post your veiws... even in spoilers!!!

i said it was only for the spirit world!! it's not my fault izzy is a medium!!

edit: *furiously chews on ghost sushi*

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

I think your theory is flawed. Use the same logic you did with me as SomeGuy. ;)

Also, dude, you totally made yourself seem like a baddie, purposely or not..

the discussion about my being griff and "pretending" to be bad is totally over, so don't bring it up again!

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7.SomeGuy - voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy[Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

I kind of hate logging on to a bandwagon, but I guess I'll play along and see what this brings.

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7.SomeGuy - voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy[Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

I kind of hate logging on to a bandwagon, but I guess I'll play along and see what this brings.

Hmm your side affiliation is becoming clearer and clearer to me my friend ;)

I've decided that you just like accusing people. Were I bad, there would be no reason to say that. If you would like, I can link you to a discussion that I'm having on another forum about the +'s and -'s of bandwagoning.

I've decided that you just like accusing people. Were I bad, there would be no reason to say that. If you would like, I can link you to a discussion that I'm having on another forum about the +'s and -'s of bandwagoning.
Don't vote for me then! Either, pretty much screwed either way. But yeah, definitely agreed that Impervious accuses (falsely) waay too often.

Hmm your side affiliation is becoming clearer and clearer to me my friend ;)

I've reread the posts (again).

Every time anyone posts something, Impervious accuses them of being bad. First ST, then SomeGuy, then Izzy, and even me! Something is definitely fishy. It's like he bullies people anyone who ever accuses him even in the slightest way. I mean, look back at the amount of posts between him and ST. Back and forth for pages they accused each other of being bad. And then when suddenly RainThinker vouches for ST, Impervious switches tactics and says ST is not bad....Izzy and SomeGuy and I are bad!

I'm changing my vote.

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5. reaymond - Killed by Tex

6. Dms172 - Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy - voting for Izzy2.0

8. TwinPop - voting for Impervious

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

13. Limeliam voting for Izzy2.0

14. Neptune[Griff]

I was referring to you being a goodie, not the other way around :)

I've reread the posts (again).

Every time anyone posts something, Impervious accuses them of being bad. First ST, then SomeGuy, then Izzy, and even me! Something is definitely fishy. It's like he bullies people anyone who ever accuses him even in the slightest way. I mean, look back at the amount of posts between him and ST. Back and forth for pages they accused each other of being bad. And then when suddenly RainThinker vouches for ST, Impervious switches tactics and says ST is not bad....Izzy and SomeGuy and I are bad!

I'm changing my vote.

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

Too predictable. I was waiting for the change to me from Izzy 2.0.

Once this game is over I'll explain my tactics, and you'll understand why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Do you think Junior stopping an AI last night was a coincidence?

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

12. Izzy2.0 - voting for Impervious

14. Neptune[Griff]

Yeah, I'm done with that. Impervious, I think your tactics are "I'm a baddie, I'm going to get as many people lynched as possible because that makes my job easier.".

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

9. A. Person-voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

Since it seems like no one's gonna join me against SomeGuy, I decided to give that up(for now).

It seems to me like Izzy 2.0 is more likely to be a baddie than Impervious, and if Impervious is who he said he is, it would be a bad idea to lynch him.

Roster:

1. RainThinker

2. Peace*Out

3. Impervious Izzy2.0

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

7. SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

9. A. Person-voting for Izzy2.0

10. Izzy [Caboose]

11. ST - Killed by Tex

14. Neptune[Griff]

We'll find out.

The best part? I really do believe that you're Tucker, but you're just confusing me by throwing accusations all over the place. I'd rather be able to figure out why people are doing what they're doing than just screaming "He's a baddie! She's a baddie! This wrench is a baddie! LYNCH IT!"

Hmm and the baddies gang up against me...again predictable.

edit: SG I'm not necessarily talking about you. But Twin and Izzy2.0 yes. And yes I am Tucker, there I said it, if it keeps me from getting killed so be it. I'm gonna pull a move I did in FNF, lynch Izzy2.0. If she turns out to be a goodie then I'll vote for myself the next day provided I don't die tonight.

Edited by Impervious

Hmm and the baddies gang up against me...again predictable.

I'm not a baddie! I can't say the same for Twin Pop or SomeGuy as I don't know whether they are actually bad or not, but you seem a lot more than either of them. You have no fear in lynching anyone, because, as a baddie, you know you can't die because of it...

I'm gonna pull a move I did in FNF, lynch Izzy2.0. If she turns out to be a goodie then I'll vote for myself the next day provided I don't die tonight.

Just because you were honest with everyone then, doesn't mean you're telling the truth now. I don't trust you, whatsoever.

Where are RT and Peace?

I'm not a baddie! I can't say the same for Twin Pop or SomeGuy as I don't know whether they are actually bad or not, but you seem a lot more than either of them. You have no fear in lynching anyone, because, as a baddie, you know you can't die because of it...

i only seem bad to you because you are.

Just because you were honest with everyone then, doesn't mean you're telling the truth now. I don't trust you, whatsoever.

I wouldn't ruin my rep with that excuse by lying because I benefited from it the first time and it seemes to be the best way to get the goodies to make the best decision while weeding out the baddies at the same time. If I lied now I'd bnever be able to use this tactic again. So I ask you does lying make sense then? You know there is only one answer, and your lack of trust stems form the fact that you are an AI and we all know it.